[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did boomers supposedly fuck over millennials by not leaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Riemann Hypothesis.png (767KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
Riemann Hypothesis.png
767KB, 960x730px
How did boomers supposedly fuck over millennials by not leaving them any money, what did they do?
>>
get off yer pc ya lazy cunt and go to work
>>
>>132443044
Boomers, and many generations before them and the current generations, have "stolen from the future".
This means that they did a thing and expect for that thing to be paid for by people in the future.
The simple example of this is pollution: I can have a car now and future generations can have their beach-towns flooded; or I can have my nuclear reactors now and future generations can have 50% of newborns have fatal cancers.
I can chop down this forest to sell the wood, the future can have no oxygen generation.
Ultimately they invested in an unsustainable infrastructure.
They set up a machine that needs to be constantly refuelled for it to serve the needs of the civilisation, but the fuel is limited: it's cheap for the boomers but gets more expensive for later generations as it becomes more rare.
We have inherited a system that is about to collapse.
Learn to grow your own food asap.
>>
>>132443044
They got fooled my (((modern medicine))) that will drain them of every penny before they die.
>>
get a job
>>
>>132447164
well meme'd
>>
>>132443044
>>
Blaming boomers is the latest tactic by (((them))) to blame white people.
>>
File: 1499029172941.jpg (315KB, 960x882px) Image search: [Google]
1499029172941.jpg
315KB, 960x882px
>>132450179
Is the problem the baby boomers, or white people becoming a minority in our own country? Hmmmm.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
>>
They haven't died to leave the money yet. They're piling it all up for their retirement still. That's why it's so expensive to buy a house, and why everyone after them will have to work longer before retirement. Because they will cost so damn much as pensioners, due to the generations size
>>
>>132450337
Both.

Europe has the same kind of baby-boomers ralated problems, despite its significantly lower non-white/white population rate.
>>
>>132443044
they did nothing wrong, millennials just refuse to grow up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.