[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mississippian >mississippi, your county specifically,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: free-state-of-jones.jpg (535KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
free-state-of-jones.jpg
535KB, 2560x1707px
>be mississippian
>mississippi, your county specifically, don't want to secede from the union
>state legislature barely scrapes by with a secession vote
>fugg
>1861 and join the confederate army
>eventually desert and just go back home because your county is really blase about the whole confederacy thing
>by 1863 shit has hit the fan in mississippi and the Union wins the siege of Vicksburg
>lots of the county ends up deserting and fuck off innaswamp
>confederate foragers acting like bandits throughout the countryside
>Your name is newt knight
>you're nearly seven feet tall with eyes that pierce a mans soul like hot knives who is known far and wide to be able to load a double barrel shotgun faster than any man alive
>you and your deserter buddies start chasing off confederate foragers from your farms
>the confederates start burning farms and hanging people
>so you kill every confederate in 3 counties and raise the stars and stripes over your land and request for the Union to lend you military aid
>they send you some rifles
>you asked for cannons
>fugg
>fuck off back into the swamp for the last leg of the civil war and make Jones county a confederate exclusion zone
>union wins war
>literally nothing changes besides reconstruction fucking everyone in the ass
>confederate cucks hate your goddamn guts
>but you're 6 foot 7 and a fucking monster so they don't fuck with you
>pump 6 kids into a black mistress and 9 into your christian wife
>hollyjew spends 50 million turning your story of a anti confederate unionist who becomes a US marshal in Reconstruction era mississippi into propaganda where your main drive is your love of niggers
>movie makes 25 million dollars
Just watched this waste of two hours with my family for July4th. If anything I was angry that they couldn't make a compelling or properly paced piece of anti white propaganda. Shit movie that I only understood because of knowledge of the Civil War.
>>
>>132440065
>tlLdr version
Mississippian fucks a nigger

what else is new?
>>
>>132441752
lel this
>>
>>132441752
>>132442020
exactly why a 50 million dollar movie made 25 million dollars in theaters

>pro unionist southerner through brass balls btfo the confederacy then becomes a marshal and btfo confederate holdouts during reconstruction
vs
>muh nigger second wife and octaroon great grandson son who was arrested in the 50's for miscegenation
they can't even make their propaganda correctly anymore. It's insulting.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.