[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy could actually destroy CNN If he came out and said he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: CNN.jpg (179KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
CNN.jpg
179KB, 618x412px
Right?

Even if he did it anonymously from one of his known accounts. Would CNN have the balls to release his name then? It would just prove everything true about him being blackmailed kek.
>>
>>132432630
bump
>>
>>132432630
I find it really hard to believe he's the "creator" of the meme(hasn't been corraborated in any way and how do you?) or that they didn't just randomly pick his account because of his commenting history because they thought they could throw the racism card out and get away with murder like they could until fairly recently
>>
>>132432630
Bump, don't let this slide
>>
>>132432630
If this came to the attention of Fox and other right leaning MSM, they would use it as a chance to destroy their competition.
>>
Who are we talking about? Don't begin referring to a person with a pronoun. Did I miss something important? I was hiking all day enjoying my country's scenery.
>>
>>132433620
The point is CNN have fucked themselves completely by adding that little sentence on the end of their article.

This kid has the whole CNN corporation by the balls.
>>
I hate CNN, but did they do anything that's actually illegal? Even if they released his name would that be illegal or could they just say it's investigative reporting?
>>
>>132432630
I'd contact a good Jewish lawyer and see what my options are.
>>
You're not going to convince someone who has spent days shitposting crap like "fuck islam, wipe muslims out" and "hahaha stupid nigger" to dox themselves in the media.
>>
>>132433686
bump the 300 000th thread dont let this slide ?
what the fuck is happening who fucking care the meme was fucking cringe and this whole story seems like a forced shit

like CNN are the only liars or kike puppet when the TRUMP retard himself is a zinoniste cuck sucker
the whole thing sound like something orchestrated
>>
>>132434675
The extent of his post history is probably not even that bad. This guy is from reddit, likely T_D. Worst it could be is
>FUCKING BASED NIGGER!!!
>>
>>132434198
Fuck off Stephen, Get out of my hometown you pathetic cunt. The only reason you still have a show is because of Trump.
>>
>>132434723
What's the matter? Does g-d prevent you from saying 'Zionist' as well, kike?
>>
File: 1497488606178.jpg (8KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1497488606178.jpg
8KB, 250x209px
>>132432630

The guy will be on Hannity within a week.

Screencap this.
>>
File: 1479261249999.png (1MB, 928x894px) Image search: [Google]
1479261249999.png
1MB, 928x894px
>>132432630
Yeah, but his family would probably die under suspicious circumstances.
>>
Show this kid support, I completely believe that this is a young kid and his parents are on damage control. This is blackmail.
>>
>>132434723
You're right, /pol/ is being overrun. These same posts, self-bumps and thread after thread aren't coincidence.
>>
>>132434506
It's not illegal but it's widely considered unethical -- not just doxing somebody (tactic usually employed by internet trolls), but then blackmailing them with that dox. Unless you're a rabid ideologue who takes a sadistic view to those who disagree, this should leave a bad taste in your mouth.
>>
>>132434506
>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

It is 100% highly illegal. They're basically threatening him. Even if he did apologize first before they contacted him a good team of lawyers will fight over "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."
>>
>>132434506
How is tracking down and reporting the details of an individual who made a gif which the President retweeted journalism?
>>
>>132434922
It is, unless the imgur floating around is a shoop.
>>
>>132434506

The irony is they would have been in the clear if they just did a story on the dude and included his name in it. Just because it might portray someone in a bad light doesn't mean journalists can't post stories about someone, they are protected by the first amendment.

Where it got fucked up is when they turned it into a threat/coercion and chose not to release his name, as long as he continued to be a good goy and bend the knee.

I don't know if it's illegal, but it's certainly fucked up. Other than the public backlash against them, though, nothing will happen. The Redditor isn't going to pursue legal action, he's obviously a working professional or someone with a job or reputation they want to protect and do not want their name to be drug through the mud and associated with the alt right. I'm sure he's ready to get all this shit behind him and for everyone to forget about it.
>>
>>132434723
>chance to take a major thorn in our side out
>GUYS STOP, THIS STUBBED TOE IS BAD TOO!
>>
>>132435638
>The irony is they would have been in the clear if they just did a story on the dude and included his name in it
They would also have to explain how they found his identity
>>
File: fuck media.png (602KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
fuck media.png
602KB, 1000x733px
>>132434723
Try Hard 2: Try Harder
>>
>>132435391
It's not, but they ran with the nothing burger Russia story for months on end and called it journalism. Their audience eats that shit up.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLtEToDKHY

I think that's what this guy is trying to do by taking credit for it
>>
>>132437663
Constantly fixing his glasses is a tell that he's lying
>>
>>132437547
There's a big difference between fabricating a story based on anonymous (fictitious) reports and holding a tweet over someone's head with the threat to release their name if they don't play ball and apologize like a good goy.
>>
>>132437894
True, but If he's our guy and goes on CNN just imagine the consequences - even if he didn't make it
>>
>>132434506
Despite what SJW's believe, tracking someone down and trying to ruin their life because they said/did something online that you didn't like is not an ethical thing to do.
>>
>>132432630

I'm hearing rumors that it was a 15 year old kid. Now, what happens in a court of law when a company blackmails a minor?
>>
>>132438757
Doubt hes 15 if that imgur link is real (talks about moving out of maryland in 1990)

What would happen if the guy recanted his apology and said he was blackmailed? Would CNN die?
>>
File: cnn.jpg (161KB, 683x671px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
161KB, 683x671px
>>
>>132434723
fuck off outta here obamaleaf.
Go on git!
>>
>>132439453

They openly confessed to breeching NY law on coercion. It's an open and shut case. Someone should be doing jail time for this and a large settlement should be getting paid out.
>>
Bump bump - rollin for kek and war blessings
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.