[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see these retards? Yeah those idiots with the bear caps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: these retards.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
these retards.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
Do you see these retards?

Yeah those idiots with the bear caps and red coats. They think this is still the glory days of the Empire. It's not. Empire is long gone and these idiots still think they run the show.

Does anyone else get pissed when seeing the British dressing up and pretending to be badass when really they are just playing Sims 4: UK edition?
>>
File: 1497856921878.jpg (16KB, 515x380px)
1497856921878.jpg
16KB, 515x380px
>>132432582
They look absolutely ridiculous, but I do not laugh. This is merely a front to distract mankind from the creatures' inherent savagery and instinct for destruction.

Daily reminder that SA and Rhodesia would be white paradises and roaches would have been long been crushed by Russia if not for the perfidious eternal anglo.
>>
Is this the thread where the Irish get mad about being raped by the Anglo-Saxons and Normans for their entire history and brag about the new golden age where the colonising power gave these niggers half of their country back so they can marry their boyfriends now?
Get the fuck off my White board you dirty little papist heathen bog rats.
>>
>>132435312
Nah its the Thread where the people who don't have a culture of their own try to trigger Brits
>>
>>132432582
Sedition and treason.
>>
>>132436002
>try
>>
No let them have their fun. They aren't doing anything about London being an islamic city..so let them have their fun as they die out.
>>
>>132436557
Mate that represents all Anglo Countries at this point, we're all fucked so might aswell stare at the past and enjoy
>>
>>132432582

Dude have you seen your own ceremonial guards?

They look just like these guys.

Also there is a reason Mounties wear Redcoats
>>
>>132436939
>Mate that represents all Anglo Countries at this point
that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>132437203
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/02/teen-from-afghanistan-who-groped-girls-on-australian-beach-goes-free-judges-reason-is-a-whopper/
Hmm "Seeing girls in bikinis wasn’t part of the environment where he grew up" - Australian Judge
>>
>>132436002
We don't have a culture anymore senpai... Unless you count beers at the pub and fishnchips as culture.
>>
>>132437614
Not sure I see a problem. An isolated case which was handled appropriately (should you bother to read your link) isn't systematic rape of children unlike the next level shit you guys have going on over there.
>>
>>132432958

>Confed Flag

Waah, help us Liverpool cotton merchants the Union are attacking us and we've got no ships, plz build us some ships, cannon and supplies.

Waah, please help we've lost the war with the Union, we're sailing to Liverpool to surrender you're nicer than the Union

And that's the story of the Confederates
>>
File: 102038.jpg (3MB, 4320x2880px)
102038.jpg
3MB, 4320x2880px
I look at these glorious bastards and I just whisper...

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
>>
>>132432582
Empire isnt long gone, You do realise they are the ceremonial guard for the QUEEN OF CANADA, you fucking peasent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.