[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you convince potential immigrants to stay in their native

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: cic.gc.ca lol.jpg (66KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
cic.gc.ca lol.jpg
66KB, 360x203px
How do you convince potential immigrants to stay in their native shitholes, while rich countries offer them an escape route?

Also, how often do immigrants regret their decision to cut & run for the comfy life instead of working hard to make their native country a better place? Many of them return home for vacations, and have much pride in their country even though they left. Most probably don't even give a shit.
>>
Don't offer them an escape route.
>>
Immigrants are inherently r-strategists, OP. Their programming is telling them to seek out free resources and low conflict.
>>
File: IMG_0409.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.png
98KB, 575x548px
Do it like the russians do. The skinheads beat the fuckers up, make videos share them. So outsiders know not to fuck around or even go to russia.

It screams "Get the fuck away from here or youre going to get beat".

It has proven very effective. Do some research in it.
>>
>>132411749
This, these sandniggers have low IQ's and will respect power more than anything, if they see they will clearly get fucked up they will stay at home fucking goats.
>>
>>132411090
>>132411374
>seek out free resources and low conflict.
Sorry, we've cancelled Public Healthcare and education has become pay-as-you-go. Your work will consist of filling old cardboard boxes with smelly beer empties. And don't worry, there's a tax-cut for you if you commit to going back to your homeland within 5 years. Quick now and go pick those veggies, they won't pick themselves.
>>
>>132411194
I agree.

>>132411374
Makes sense. Guess not much can be done if we let them in.

>>132411749
>>132411984
While effective, I wouldn't consider Russia a desirable place. If that were to happen here or in Europe, the people would face charges & jail time.
>>
>>132412012
>>132412158

Don't worry, total economic and social collapse is just around the corner. The best part about this problem is that it fixes itself. All you need to concern yourself with is whether you're part of the problem.
>>
File: 1490787310174.jpg (94KB, 925x571px) Image search: [Google]
1490787310174.jpg
94KB, 925x571px
>>132411090
AUSTRALIAN
STYLE
>>
File: ftfy.jpg (28KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.jpg
28KB, 360x203px
>>132411090
>>
>>132411090
So, I will give you my persona anecdote:

>be indian
>massive problems against our people within india, since india has so many people there are minorities within minorities
>parents nearly escape death from a death squad
>dad uses a company trip and comes to US
>applies for refugee status in US
>denied
>applies for refugee status in Canada
>denied
>burns documents and starts again
>denied
>does a phony marriage here
>applies for residency
>approved
>comes to BC
>white people are butthurt
>he starts a business making cabinets
>his business partners screw him
>business fails
>starts another printing business
>again, partner related decline of business
>drives a cab
>eventually becomes the accountant in the company
>eventually starts his own business working as an accountant
>gets real estate license
>hawks property to make money (buys property with partners, rents it out, then when the price appreciates, he takes out another loan against the property and pays out the partner their percentage on the newly appreciated price of the property)
>now he's a millionaire

Not sure wtf white people are doing. How the fuck are all white people so fucking poor in the West? Like, how do you NOT succeed here? It's so fucking easy.

Stay mad, cucks.
>>
>>132413911

>Not sure wtf white people are doing.

Spending 400 years forging a civilization out of a continent-wide wilderness so your dad could make a quick buck rent-seeking instead of making his own homeland better for himself and his tribe.
>>
>>132413911
>parents nearly escape death from a death squad

You're parents are lying, Pajeet.

>>132413911
>hawks property to make money

You're dad is so morally corrupt, he lies to his own son, Pajeet, about why he left his shit riddled country of origin. He had nothing to lose, so why not take out a bunch of immigrant friendly, easy, low-interest loans and do a number of flips during a time (the 80s & 90s) of rapid inflation. It was easier to get lucky back then in real estate. Shit, look at Trump.

Now the market is way too saturated. And when you grow up in a civilized society, which your ilk will soon ruin, you value other things besides money.
>>
File: 1495506257030.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495506257030.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>>132414726
>>132415053
lol
Keep crying, whitie and we'll keep getting rich.

North and South America were stolen in the first place and the inhabitants murdered by disease and war. Don't fucking moralize to me. HAHAHAA

My old man came here legally and got his residency legally and he played the system. Most white people I know live in the basement of houses owned by indians.

You as a race are failing. We will simply outsmart you and win by becoming richer.

Say goodnight.
>>
>>132415849

>My old man came here legally and got his residency legally

>>132413911

>does a phony marriage here
>applies for residency
>approved

It's not even good bait.
>>
File: 1498838626979.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498838626979.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>132416428
Phony marriages are a loophole, which is a legal work around, you dumb cunt.

Honestly, are white people this dumb? You don't see the difference between a phony marriage and someone jumping the border?

Retard.

Stay poor.
>>
>>132416701

>Honestly, are white people this dumb? You don't see the difference between a phony marriage and someone jumping the border?

No. You're all r-strategist rabbits who want nothing more than free resources and no conflict in getting them.

You leave the shitholes your tribes wallowed in for centuries to leech off the accomplishments of Europeans and when you wreck our homes you'll wander off again in search of the easy life somewhere else.

You're shitty citizens, as evidenced by your homelands, you have no capability or interest in building or maintaining, only leeching, and the civilized world is better off without you.

It gets to the point where I'm actually looking forward to the apocalypse. It'll be hard, it'll be dangerous, but if it results in slow, agonizing deaths for the rabbits who lived their lives believing that they could and should get what they want for free, then it'll all be worth it.
>>
It's sleazy as hell to snatch the educated class of poor countries after they spent their meagre monies educating them.

I have no fucking clue why this is seen as noble.

As long as they are non-white and fuck over whites it seems to trump all other ethical concerns.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.