[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the scientific reasons niggers are so loud especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sheet.jpg (92KB, 750x577px) Image search: [Google]
sheet.jpg
92KB, 750x577px
what is the scientific reasons niggers are so loud especially when they are in a group?
>>
>>132410327
They're niggers.
>>
Why are americans so fat? even niggers are fat
>>
As far as I know, all people are more inclined to loud and obnoxious behavior while in a group because it removes individual responsibility. But of course if you're a nog, you're already loud, obnoxious and lack responsibility so being in a group only serves to amplify this effect.
>>
Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>132410634
the stories of them being lazy are true.

>>132410608
but why? is it to warn the pack of cops or a weak white to attack?
>>
>>132410327
They are asserting their dominance over their surroundings with their loud, and disruptive displays.
>>
Some nigs stayed in a hotel room next to me this weekend and I thought they were fighting the entire time but they just yell when they talk to each other about normal shit.
>>
Even straight out of Africa blacks are loud, so they carried the obnoxious behavior onto slaveships and kept it alive throughout slavery
>>
>>132410327
Have you ever been to the monkey cage at the zoo?
>>
File: slag.png (225KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
slag.png
225KB, 500x280px
>>132410327
a cop car with its siren just sped by and they all got quiet. and than a male started mumbling to himself and than they all started mumbling now they're yelling again.
>>
>>132410925
It probably scares away jungle predators in Africa. They don't even want to be around that noise even if it would be an easy meal.
>>
>>132410327
they're dumb. Dumb people tend to use volume to mask their idiocy.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>132410327
The nigger is a hominid that cannot be mentally classified as a human or person as they are controlled by their simian impulses like mindless puppets all the time impairing their abillity to use their intelligence that is on with a human 11 year old. The negro is a very strange primate as it lacks forethought, empathy and the ability to think in what ifs meaning it is not human it is below the mental threshold of even a chimp or a gorilla who all possess the mental attributes I listed above making them abysmal failure of a homind species.

The nigger has spent around 60,000 years in Sub Saharan Africa and has done nothing but live like a wild animal a truely wild animal, the only primate like trait of niggers is their tribal social groups but because niggers have no empathy this means they can quickly kill off eachother leading to mass social dysfunction(literally every african civil war/basketball american gang violence). It is truely bewildering as how this species is still alive seeing how self destructive it is. While the chimp has already reached the stone age in technology using stone tools, the nigger is still stuck in the stone age in terms of technology or even below the stone age if that even makes sense. While monkeys can coexist with eachother peacefully, the negriods cannot they cant do something that literally almost every animal on this planet can do they are a biological anomaly of incredible proportions a species given every single mental trait to kill itself and yet somehow this was an advantage in ancient Sub Saharan Africa isnt nature just cruel?

All the negro does is eat, shit, fuck and sleep like an animal not even a monkey but something like a lizard thats how primitive their behavior is. While they have many stupid jungle cultures that is basically the limits of their brain power they still dont do anything else with their brains beside come up wih hedonistic nonsensical customs
>>
>>132410327
dominate female

>nah I'm leaving I'm leaving nah, you is not gonna disrespect me like that I'm leaving I'm leaving I'm leaving I'm leaving...

she trails off like that.
>>
>>132410327
When they're a hootin and a hollerin?
>>
File: 1496071419466.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496071419466.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>132411476
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.