[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is California so much better than all of the other states

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Why is California so much better than all of the other states and what can be done to catch up?
>>
File: 1494333108929.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494333108929.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>
California
>biggest illegal population
>most in debt
>3rd in food stamps
>pensions for state workers ad $100 billion a year to state debt
>Yee, a state senator, was a huge supporter of gun control, because it allowed him to sell guns he was obtaining illegally.
>drug abuse kills more people than guns, accidents, or cancer every day in California.
Yeah great. I bet you vacation in Somalia.
>>
>>132408762
>state with a lot of people also has a lot of poor people
You should be a detective.
>>
California has an average IQ of 95; where as the state of Michigan has an average IQ of 101.
>>
I am from McMinnville
You all smell like Californians from miles away, the only people who can't tell are from Portland bend and eugene. Fortunately y'all ate scared of water and can't change your own tires, so you tend to self-contain in the shittiest parts of the cities.
Every coffee you order outside of those cities has spit in it, every service you buy will be gladly overpriced, and everybody laughs at whatever you're driving because if there's a branch in the road Lord knows you're beyond fucked.
Now's when you call us rednecks and we pretend like you could A. Survive outside your brutalistic containment centers and B. The we would ever care about what you think of us.
Please Calexit. Other states own your rivers and gas, silicon valley's bloated military contracts would evaporate, and your defense would pack up quicker than dude caught cheating
Like four trucks worth of our veterans and rednecks could take over your miserable little state
The only good thing about your bitch-ass little territory is poor reds and the parts that don't have Californians in them
>>
>>132409265
Aww fuck, I could go on all day about what a shit hole your state is. It's run by idiots who over invested inn solar, and are now PAYING other states to take electricity.
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/06/24/californias-green-waste-problem-paying-other-states-to-take-excess-solar-power/

>a state with so many people has poor people
It's the biggest grossing state, per Gdp, but rellies on federal gibbs at astounding rates. It's not even in the poorest 20 states, yet it takes the most in gibbs.
>highest taxes for corporations
>child prostitution was legalized this year. SB1322
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540

Your state is shit, and will be shit until the ocean reclaims it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.