[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attends a panel about cyberbullying >makes a statement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>attends a panel about cyberbullying
>makes a statement about how cyberbullying is a human rights issue and how it can happen to anyone no matter how privileged you are
>receives hateful blacklash from Anita Sarkeesian
>instead of standing up for himself he becomes a total cuck to her

Is there anyone who is more of a cuck?
>>
>>132402354
That bitch has more influence than him you fucking moron. She can ruin both his career and public image with a single article
>>
>>132402354
He's a mentally ill spineless coward and honestly can't be held responsible for his actions. After the cuck video he read the comments and made an apology video for his apology video and then when he read the comments on THAT video he changed his position again. He's an amorphous blob both inside and out.

He also relentlessly searches his own name on Reddit and 4chan and Google every day so hi Boogie.
>>
>>132403400
that's the whole point you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1411165522168.jpg (7KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
1411165522168.jpg
7KB, 166x231px
another e celeb thread on my pol
>>
>>132402354
>Is there anyone who is more of a cuck?
Sargon.
>>
>>132402354
Boogie is a nice guy, to the point of being a pussy. I don't hate him, I kind of feel sorry for him and his destiny of being a doormat.
>>
>>132402354
We don't need people like him around, anyway. He's a burden to our resources and capitalizes off of a media platform that contributes nothing to society.
>>
>>132402354
No, and stop making these pointless youtuber threads, these people are completely meaningless and deserve zero attention.

sage, report, and hide all non-political threads.
>>
>>132404377
pay for my healthcare is pol related
>>
>>132404780
too much estrogen from being fat shrinks you balls and makes you act like a bitch
>>
>>132403400
Literally what
>>
SALAD DODGER
>>
>>132405030
>>132404377
Goon posts, if you discuss this on /v/ someone says it's not vidya related, if you discuss it here someone claims it's not /pol/ related. I hope everyone realizes people are trying to silence discussion of certain things, possibly out of fear or triggering another GG.
>>
>>132402354

>Is there anyone who is more of a cuck?

the betas that pay for his healthcare
>>
>>132403400
who the fuck cares? ruining peoples lives? what a faggot. anyone can just find her and stab her to death. THAT'S ruining life. the bitch is irrelevant.
>>
>>132405336

kek
>>
>>132403400
>That bitch has more influence than him you fucking moron. She can ruin both his career and public image with a single article
She uses some corrupted version of meme magic in that the only reason she has any kind of power is because people believe she has power.

All it takes is one or two more prominent targets to stand up against her for whatever influence she's obtained to fall in on her and force her back down to the gutters where she belongs.
>>
>>132404377
SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY.
>>
>>132405926
She's not going to pick a fight she can't win. She won't fuck with Notch or Linus.
>>
>>132402354
If he had snapped and crushed her windpipe, he could have been GOAT
>>
>>132402354
desu, he wouldn't stand up to anybody, Too mentally ill for that.
>>
is there a video of it?
>>
>>132404074
I'd probably behave the same way if I were going famous.
>>
>>132402354
Fuck off boogie, still not paying for your healtcare.
>>
>>132402354
Can this fat fuck just have a heart attack already and die.

One less Eceleb in the world.
>>
>>132402354

He should have eaten her.

I'd literally send money for his health care from here if he did.
>>
>>132402354
He's way too nice. And I think the years of childhood abuse just makes him extremely submissive to anyone that treats him like shit (Anita). And since he can't control his life, he resorts to killing himself through food.
>>
>>132411132
Apparently not since this happened off stage between the two of them.
>>
Fuck Anita Sarkeesian.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.