[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you see, if I was an investigative journalist and I was digging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: gook.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
you see, if I was an investigative journalist and I was digging deep into pepe, memes, the "alt" right, all this kind of stuff then I assume I would rapidly stumble over plebbit and from there to 4chan, it doesn't take a big skull to realise that /pol/ is at the center of this, and that /pol/ is a huge threat to all the "left" and the powers that be, now how do you solve a problem? you go straight to the root, and who happens to be at the core right now? hiro nishimura, why is he not mention when they talk about 4chan? he is the owner so he is in charge and he is allowing all this crazy shit to continue, when hiro took over we (or I personally) asumed that moot had enough and this new guy was just going to turn us into a product like facebook does, selling all the information he gathers, he is known for this and this shithole has never being profitable so that was probably the only way to keep it running, he got his and we got our open forum to exchange ideas, but why?, what I'm trying to say or ask is why they have not shut us down yet, "they" have the power to do it, but they don't, and hiro is still in the shadows

this is the /pol/ meta thread I guess
>>
Jews are biding their time. We're all fucked and they have plans hiding in the shadows. See you space cowboys Jews will put us all behind bars by 2020l.
>>
/pol/ makes money by selling out mods, allowing alt-right propaganda to propagate and fester as it bleeds over into social media which undoubtably alters real life. Where do you think most of the recruiting comes from for the alt-right?
>>
>>132399540
that's actually the opposite of what I just stated, who is paying the mods and for the proliferation of the "alt" right propaganda?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.