[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't universal publicly funded, free at point of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: HealthcareCostsByCountry.jpg (102KB, 718x529px) Image search: [Google]
HealthcareCostsByCountry.jpg
102KB, 718x529px
Why shouldn't universal publicly funded, free at point of use healthcare at least be an alternative option to private providers?
>>
>>132396969
What, like a city health department? Or some kind of walk in free clinic? Or like some kind of emergency room that accepts people no matter what?

We have all those things. And it costs a lot of money.
>>
File: kgs6jq.png (46KB, 963x908px) Image search: [Google]
kgs6jq.png
46KB, 963x908px
Can you honestly think the government is capable of 425,000,000 peoples healthcare?

They would fuck it up, and have you ever been to a welfare clinic? Apathetic doctors, long wait times, dirty, smelly, full of niggers.

Ill take my doctor. He dont take medicaid niggers,.its nice not having to deal with niggers
>>
Because the money you out in, is not the money you get out.

The government is put in control of being the middle man and has the absolute authority to demand more money for you.
>>
>>132396969
>Why shouldn't universal publicly funded, free at point of use healthcare at least be an alternative option to private providers?

What's the point of an insurance company competing against the governments insurance? This isn't something like Postage. All quality of care is roughly the same across the board. There'd be no point into paying for private insurance if you're just going to see the same doctor anyway "fo' free". People like you don't understand shit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.