[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need a symbol for Fake News/Liberal Media "journalist's"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: doug schoen 2.jpg (12KB, 302x168px) Image search: [Google]
doug schoen 2.jpg
12KB, 302x168px
Jews get the yellow "Star of David"

Fags/dykes get the Pink Triangle

We need a universal symbol with which to "brand" the Fake News/Liberal Media "journalists".

I have taken to using Microsoft's Paint and going to the symbols and superimposing a small black square on a lapel of an offender (individual), then super-imposing a rounded corner "square" inside/over it using the "light grey/silver" color and then adding the letters "TV" in black" for a TV commentator/host/anchor/contributor, naturally if they're a jew they get the yellow star of david that goes without saying on the opposite side lapel/chest, same for fags/dykes, they get the pink triangle.

Can we get a consensus on this, we need to drive the enemy crazy.
>>
File: C18IxeIUAAAg0LW.jpg large.jpg (128KB, 1135x585px) Image search: [Google]
C18IxeIUAAAg0LW.jpg large.jpg
128KB, 1135x585px
>>132389678
>>
>>132389678
They would just get the yellow star bc the fake news journalists are also kikes.
>>
But what do we use for Christians like Cuomo Alisyn CumInMyMoutha etc?

If we "brand" them with a "symbol" and post it on their shitter and fartbook pages they'll go over the edge and say their being "labelled" and that we're engaging in "hate speech" (LOL) which IS what I want. Maybe they'll address it with a segment ie. "look at what the 'Nazis' are doing to US, it reminds me of Hit-LEEERRR"

Didn't know Steve Hayes was a kike, but thought so w/the way he hates Trump. Yesterday that WP hymie Charles Lane was on Fox, he claims to be married but I'm convinced he's a fag.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.