[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently Rage's race realism video got taken down by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 56

File: rageafterstorm.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rageafterstorm.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Apparently Rage's race realism video got taken down by (((youtube))), anyone have any updates on what is happening with her?
She seems like a really smart and genuine girl so I wouldn't want her to get spooked just for talking about this kind of material on the first try.

Also here's a great video taking apart those skeptic cucks that went after her for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs
>>
>>132382501
You could land an airplane on her fivehead.
>>
sage and reported for jew e-celeb bullshit
>>
>>132382501
Fuck off with youtube shilling, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>132382683
>>132382738
How is having attractive women talking about our ideas and reaching the masses (Rage's video got something like 100k views before being shoah'd) a bad thing?
>>
>>132383043
because I want to keep talking to nerd virgins about retarded conspiracy theories like i've done for the past 10 years and not be some sort of social thinktank vanguard for whatever you and your other 12 year old shit friends want the world to be

fuck off
>>
>>132382501
Who cares but the way the other faggots reacted to her video is telling. These youtubing faggots are addicted to drama, bitching about feminists and SJW isn't cutting it anymore, I think they'll turn against the alt-right with some of them defecting to the alt-lite and bitch about each other some more.

This is good, it will push more people away from the center and prove that radical centrism is a dead meme.
>>
>>132383043
Autists don't measure good or bad by its achievements, only by its adherence to their own standards.

I saw the article about this on the stormer.
People should just check that before pol honestly, it has pretty much all the content but better organized and presented.

Here's a link of the reupload https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

It's actually a really good video.
It's just all what you could expect from pol on race 101, but the presentation is very innocuous.

"Not all black people, this are just statistics" but still very unapologetic and fact based.

A reasoned fact based approach is certainly one way to subvert society into accepting race.
And once you accept that all of the inequalities that exist around it make sense.
>>
>>132383564
>online circlejerk is more important than saving our race
Ok kiddo

>>132383608
It's absolutely happening, look at Rage, Lauren, Stefan and etc.
We need more people getting our ideas out there so I think it should be encouraged as much as possible.
In fact the biggest ohshit moment in the cuck-skeptic video was when they realized that thousands of their followers got exposed to racial consciousness thanks to Rage's video.
>>
>>132384034
It would be pretty funny if Sargon ended up milquetoast race realist though
>>
>>132384034
The ginger potato nigger practically is alt-lite at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIW1vfosT0
>>
File: ragenazi.jpg (47KB, 526x569px) Image search: [Google]
ragenazi.jpg
47KB, 526x569px
>>132382501

She has not backed down at all. She is going to keep making videos about controversial topics. Don't let the shills attacking her convince you otherwise:

https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/881461704252633088
>>
File: dio laugh.gif (246KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dio laugh.gif
246KB, 320x240px
>>132382501
I don't care about namefags, but apparently this whole situation is making the """skeptic community""" tear itself apart. They're becoming the new lolcows, and they are shaking in their boots as they say they need to declare war on /pol/

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs

Daily stormer also made a fairly decent rundown on the situation:
https://www.dailystormer.com/skeptic-community-has-a-plan-to-bring-down-the-alt-right/
>>
>>132382501
>anyone have any updates on what is happening with her?
>She seems like a really smart and genuine girl so I wouldn't want her to get spooked just for talking about this kind of material on the first try.

would you give a shit if she was another male on Youtube

like all these rightwing females she's boring as fuck and adds nothing new
>>
>>132382501
oh wow another idiot bitch realized she could cash in from beta cucks that would donate to her. /pol/ has been saying this shit for years and now that something with a vagina says it, somehow it's "OMG QUEEN OF POL".

I bet she's probably jewish anyways, like all these shekel grubbing youtube personalities.
>>
>>132384973
It's a funny situation for sure.

There's simply no way, at all, they can win or come out of a confrontation like this undamaged.

At best they can quickly and quietly pull out and never speak of it again but that would depend on their ability to not take any bait, over react or comment on any topic related to any of this ever again or else they can be pulled back in.

If open dialogue is allowed, if facts are allowed and reason is used then all arguments point at evolution being the big obvious answer to so many questions of the past and present it becomes impossible to just not accept it.
>>
saged and reported you faggot
>>
File: Antifastomped.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifastomped.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>132382683
>>132383564
PISS OFF LEFTYPOL
>>
>>132385445
Don't bully my waifu you shareblue shill! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>132385466
Exactly. The thing about the skeptics is that they haven't really drawn our ire because they've only gone after their SJW low-hanging-fruit and haven't gone after the right-wing yet. Because they never pissed off /pol/, they've sort of been able to survive in limbo with /pol/ at their side, and many people who watch their videos are apparently /pol/acks who know the truth about niggers/jews/etc.

They could've kept their little "community" intact by just ignoring /pol/ and continuing to go after their low hanging fruit, but they instead decided to focus against /pol/ and other white nationalists. Big fucking mistake; all that will do is end up redpilling anyone left in their communities that isn't already on board. The truth always wins out in an honest and open debate.

They just opened pandora's box, and they're fucked. And it's all thanks to some roastie attention whore who wanted to get e-famous by regurgitating entry-level talking points for youtube. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>132382501
nobody fucking cares about your youtube waifus I will shove a pipe down your throat if you don't stop posting garbage
saged and reported
>>
>>132385400
I would give a shit if she were a male with same potential for mass redpilling, unfortunately that is more difficult for men to do simply due to biological and social differences between the two genders.
If people see some intelligent and fairly good looking man talking about this material they might be more open to it (most notable example being Spencer, and he gets constant personal attacks for it), however an equivalent female doing that is going to have much more mass appeal.
>>
>>132382501

In topics like this we see that most of /pol/ are just civic nationalists LARPing as white supremacists. They always attack famous red-pilled people.
>>
>>132386026
This isn't about some youtube whore.

It's a war for resources.

The skeptic community has a big amount of people that are very vocal, fact oriented and proactive. They have already made enough of a community, they have people, money and many megaphones.

They're people who like to get on internet arguments and prove themselves over others, so they find anything they can nit pick or criticize to make their points across.

So far though, most of those points have been dumb bullshit that doesn't really matter at all.
But they're an interesting kind of lefty who actually tries to adhere to facts and reason and open dialogue.

That's what makes them vulnerable to learning about things that most lefties want to keep ignoring forever.

Right now there's a drama going within said community and they are already hemorrhaging people from the ranks of their line of thought to pol's.

An open conflict like this one, regardless of how it starts or what acts as a catalyst, is going to intensify that situation.

Having the bulk of their community become agents of our narrative would be massive boost, honestly.

Humans are social animals, they make groups, and they value consensus.
One very vocal group suddenly taking this side on matters would move the overton window, would make people change their factions and would add a different voice with the same message as ours to the discussion.
Which is ideally what you want to do if you want to uncuck and unfuck the world.
Repdill everyone.
>>
>>132385445
At least she is drawing attention to the reality of race and causing a shitstorm drawing in even more attention.

What the fuck have you done faggot? I await with bated breath.
>>
>>132386207
I think the truth is that there is a concentrated effort to do it with any prominent and rising white nationalist personalities, hence the constant Spencer shoops, in an effort to subvert our movement from within /pol/ itself.
>>
>>132382501
just hope shes not like evalion who only had those beliefs because of her boyfriend. She does look more confident than her
>>
>>132386201
THIS

why is this so hard for mountain dew sucking angry virgins on this board to understand? Men that do this can have their reputations and lives RUINED, whereas a female gets a pass, as usual, to say all kinds of shit and people are going to be much more open to listening to them.

This is why Rage and Laura are such huge assets to us. Stop shitting on them because youre fucking jelly of their popularity, appeal and any money they make off of it.

You can't make fuck tons of videos and travel and spread the word FOR FREE you fucking morons.
>>
>isn't marx part of european history?
>LMAO MARX IS JEW HES NOT EUROPEAN

you people are seriously retarded.
>>
>>132383608
>>132384034

The 'Skeptic' community is mostly dejected Liberals who want to make a quick buck. They're opposed to 3rd wave feminism and Islam, which are just logical conclusions of their cherished ideologies.

That means they have no ground to stand on when you dig deeper into the root causes and it means they will violently lash out against anything like it, it threatens their cash flow and idelogy. They're absolutely fine with women's right and diversity quotas as long as they as the 'good whites' don't get bitched at. They're fine with multiculturalism as long as they can ignore its effects (Islam is the big spoiler here).

As long as you realize those things it'll all make sense. I mean, not a fan of most of those things to begin with but since they get talked about a lot lately...

Also, since Sargoy and his ilk are just as much the enemy as the SJW shocktroops, people like Rage might be the anvil to break them altogether. Expose their fallacies and it all crumbles.
>>
WTF is the skeptic community. I only know Sargon of mossad. However I support anyone who talks about race and IQ.
>>
What's with these thinly veiled waifu threads?
>>
File: noracemixing.jpg (43KB, 635x492px) Image search: [Google]
noracemixing.jpg
43KB, 635x492px
>>132387183

80% of the people attacking them are shills. The rest are complete retards who are just parroting some /r9k/ garbage.
>>
>>132386026
I'm with Poland on this
>>
>>132387183

That is true but it is also important to understand that women are good for bringing ideas to the masses but considering the reality of the situation they're bad vanguards because things are going to get ugly and women react to adversity with trying to include people.
>>
File: Antifa therapy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa therapy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>132386026
>>132387450
ofc you are leftypol
>>
File: tara.jpg (27KB, 587x238px) Image search: [Google]
tara.jpg
27KB, 587x238px
>>132387500

Many of these alt-right women realize that violence is necessary at some point
>>
>>132387236
But he is jew.
Jewish genes, thus jewish mindset and idiosyncrasies, also augmented by a jewish family, high class jewish upbringing and jewish community, jewish taught morals and so on.
Which is more or less the story of that entire group in europe.
A group that remains reclusive, isolated, and has come from a different region and has a purely parasitic relationship with the local populations while remaining fundamentally a nomad really.
Marx isn't the product of europe and does not represent it, he's a foreign agent that has grown in its soil, not unlike an invasive species like those frogs that were let loose on australia and wrecked it.
>>
Honestly, i kept away from this bs, but she's actually pretty good, not TRS-tier but close.
This is going to turn a lot of atheists XDDD
>>
>>132387500
Women tend to be more open to new ideas when they are presented by a stranger if the stranger is a woman.
Ideally every man would just have a gf and redpill her but until then we do see a notable benefit in having all these girls making their own videos.

You cannot change the minds of a population if you can only reach half of its people after all.
>>
File: 1498957961780.jpg (72KB, 677x436px) Image search: [Google]
1498957961780.jpg
72KB, 677x436px
>girl is literally pol
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking email eceleb whore how dare she push race realism anywhere besides our anonymous Taiwanese artisan noodle making board reeeeeeeeeeeeee EE

Never change incels, never change
As soon as someone talks race realism, the absolute taboo topic in our kike system , that person become A-achmed in my book, if you start to work against that person you a priori become a shabbos goy, gentile collaborateur
>>
File: 1498544322633.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498544322633.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>132387666
nice trips, have any more therapy session webms?
>>
>>132387679
Yeah but she had that video when some shit supposedly went down and backpedaled. It was just some minor stuff too and afaik not even whites but what's the matter.

Anyway what I mean is situations like:

Small village in Germany or France gets a bunch of invaders settled there by the traitorous governments, people don't take it, after a while things go to their logical conclusion, shit happens, media spins their tale. We've had Borderline situations like that close to where I used to live.

Now if media brings up shots of horribly hurt or worse refugee 'kids' will they condemn it? That's the big question.

Mostly hypotheticals off what I've observed, thanks to our new laws I obviously can't support violence.
>>
>>132387769
>A group that remains reclusive, isolated, and has come from a different region and has a purely parasitic relationship with the local populations while remaining fundamentally a nomad really.

you mean like 90% of the European aristocracy at the time?
seriously kill yourselves, you're just as bad as the SJW

>muh joos
>>
File: jews spain.png (277KB, 1134x1064px) Image search: [Google]
jews spain.png
277KB, 1134x1064px
>>132388334
>t. converso
>>
>>132388010

Yes which is why I think it's good for now, but to be soon how it develops.

Also, for anyone who followed this more, I know others had multiple livestreams discussing her, has she been excommunicated?

Also I just realized that after reconciling at vidconn and their adverse reaction to Rage's vid the 'Skeptics' as a whole are moving hard to the left again, as was their original position.
>>
File: Antifa BTFO pov.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa BTFO pov.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132388150
Of courshe
>>
File: 1485795438975.png (79KB, 311x394px) Image search: [Google]
1485795438975.png
79KB, 311x394px
>>132388334
>muh joos
Jews are the problem and will continue to be, keep denying reality. ZOG has gotten to your brain
>>
File: (((refugees))).jpg (133KB, 680x664px) Image search: [Google]
(((refugees))).jpg
133KB, 680x664px
>>132388334
Triggered, nationalist view?
>>
>>132388334

That ring wing SJW insult was peddled by disinfowars which has a higher concentration of Jews than the camps in WW2 Poland, fuck off.
>>
File: (((Soros Uni))).jpg (240KB, 1126x535px) Image search: [Google]
(((Soros Uni))).jpg
240KB, 1126x535px
>>132388522
OY GEVALT!
>>
>>132388195

>Yeah but she had that video when some shit supposedly went down and backpedaled

She did the exact opposite. She had a video on her channel about the "dark side of the alt-right". But afterwards she backpedaled and said that maybe violence is necessary. And now she has no problem with violence
>>
>>132388334
They're not comparable situations.
The aristocracy actually benefited the people just as much as they benefited them.
At least for most of history that is the case, but of course the jew media only focuses on that one or two aristocrats who went insane and did the stupidest shit to piss off everyone off.
>>
>>132388398
>>132388522
>>132388547
k you keep blamin da joos for keepin da white man down, just like niggers
how about fixing your life?
>>
>>132388522
>le jews want to le destroy america (even though the US is the one thing keeping israel in existence) and want to le flood europe with le muslims (even though anti-semitism skyrockets when muslims enter a country)
>>
File: 1486968776037.jpg (432KB, 815x777px) Image search: [Google]
1486968776037.jpg
432KB, 815x777px
>>132388733
Seriously, this is worse than your holocaust denial threads, nationalist view.
>>
>>132388783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Jews thrive in multicultural societies, Hans and Achmed fighting means Shlomo can keep getting away with usury.

>>132388667

That's good.
>>
File: (((Lansky))).png (939KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
(((Lansky))).png
939KB, 1024x707px
>>132388783
Yes: >>132388547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>>132387666

Please tell me this coward was done for assault?
>>
>>132388863
>>132388982
>look its da jews that be keepin me down DA JOOOOOSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>132388783
>even though the US is the one thing keeping israel in existence
And who is lobbying for that? Who pushed the degenerate cultural influences? Who indoctrinated white children into fear of calling out jews?
>want to le flood europe with le muslims
Jew and muslims can exist side by side just fine because the jews rightfully recognize race realism and keep the muslims out of their domain, unlike whites who have been browbeaten into letting shitskins attend the same schools as their kids.
>>
File: 1483655813714.gif (4KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
1483655813714.gif
4KB, 150x172px
>>132388783
Sorry, but ZOG is real. A tiny percent of the population controls and owns the media, whether it be Hollywood, publishing, newspapers, etc. Our government gives billions of dollars of aid to Israel annually, our government bends over backwards for Jews (who also make up much more of our government despite being such a tiny minority in the US)

If anyone speaks out against the Jews or calls light to this, whether it be negative or not, it is labeled anti-antisemitism. Question the holocaust? Antisemitic. Question our unshakable support of Israel? Antisemitic
>>
>>132386635
Good pos. They must be nervous as fuck atm, they have everything to lose in an open conflict with /pol/, anons don't. Their autistic arguments have very little inherent value but winning over even half of their following who isn't already lurking here would be pretty funny and useful.

Radical centrism is crashing with no survivors.
>>
File: 1491159758678.jpg (10KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491159758678.jpg
10KB, 296x300px
>>132389091
Your stale stereotypes are boring af. And what's worse is that you pull them in the face of objective facts.
>>
*seeing fat cuck smoking* I knew this is going to be a good one. Fucking brainless shit.
>>
>>132388733
There are many differences between both cases.
This is a comparison between people who never discovered the wheel and have iq's so low they actually don't realize how low they are they think they are smart.

And the people who literally built civilizations s we know it. They built the abstract systems of laws and rights that made it possible, the sciences to build it, all of it.

And the stupid group has convinced itself that it never achieved anything because of someone else who actually provided them the little they still have.

While the other group has gone from greatness to great decadence and all of it as a result of policies, narratives and ideologies that have been created, enabled or protected by the economic influence or the control over media or carefully crafted propaganda hidden in entertainment and so on by another group.

They are two stories that can sound similar if you only read the first two lines of their wikipedia entries where they are summed up to their most basic elements.

But if you actually look at the facts and are not too stupid to understand the plot you'll see just how different they are.
>>
you faggots woreshipping these bandwagon cunts breaks my heart

you have learned nothing
>>
>>132389240
>Your stale stereotypes are boring af
>keeps blaming da joos for his failure at life
>all is fault of the joos
>da white man cant succeed because of the joos

sure thing kiddo, you're just like the nigger blamin da white man
>>
File: rockwell on jews.jpg (595KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
rockwell on jews.jpg
595KB, 1200x802px
>>132388783
Jews are overwhelmingly behind feminism
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind communism
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind faggot acceptance
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind non-white immigration policies
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind neoconservative warhawk foreign policy
>but it's not the jews!
Jews overwhelmingly control the media
>but it's not the jews!
Jews overwhelmingly control the Federal Reserve and Wall Street
>but it's not the jews!
>>
File: 1499199096232.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499199096232.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>132389246
What is with pseudo intellectual cucks and smoking?
Is it their attempts at being bad boys while they let jamal plow their girl?
>>
File: autistic screeching.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>132383043
Because then normies might get redpilled and that would be bad, you FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>132389536
They think it makes them look cool
>>132389475
I have yet to see you actually provide a counterpoint against ZOG, senpai
>>
File: Rabbis and Refugees.png (126KB, 708x749px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbis and Refugees.png
126KB, 708x749px
>>132389475
If you repeat the same non-argument and your projections a hundred times, it won't make them true.

But since you are dumb, you will probably not even realize that you repeating the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity.
>>
File: 1497841467643.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1497841467643.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>132382639
this why is you are single anon.
>>
>>132386737
I don't even mind the Spencer shoops, Richard Spencer is a living meme anyway and that's part of his charm.

If /leftypol/ think this is putting anyone off, they should think again. They don't get humor, satire works against the left because they take themselves so seriously, it's useless against someone that does Depeche Mode themed karaoke nights.
>>
File: le radical centrist.png (421KB, 983x376px) Image search: [Google]
le radical centrist.png
421KB, 983x376px
>>132389216
Remember when these faggots kept trying to shill "radical centrism" here? Or that failed "white nationalists are just right wing SJWs!" meme that completely falls flat on its face?

I look forward to hostilities between these faggots and /pol/. They stand on a house of cards.
>>
>>132382501
I was mildly entertaining the idea of checking out one of her videos just out of passive curiosity, but now that threads like these have made it really fucking obvious that someone's trying to get views for her, I never want to see her face again.

Word to the wise: Don't waste your time with commentators. Instead, go out and educate yourself. They don't have a single God damn thing to offer you that you can't go get yourself unless they have inside info that's been leaked to them. Only weaklings thrive on the personality energy of others.
>>
>>132382501

>hapa
>British accent

what in the I say what in the heck is this

she cute tho
>>
File: 1499181557779.png (827KB, 711x924px) Image search: [Google]
1499181557779.png
827KB, 711x924px
>>132385445
>oh wow another idiot bitch realized she could cash in from beta cucks that would donate to her. /
Even if you were right (you're not), who cares? If she had a PayPal, I'd give her money because she is helping my cause.
>>
>>132389475
I swear, whites could be 20 percent of the population, raped and killed on a daily basis, and you would still have these fake-right cunts using this ridiculous individual responsibility talking point. At what point can we say some other group is causing us problems?
>>
File: SHUT.jpg (54KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
SHUT.jpg
54KB, 751x720px
>>132389489
>>
>muh joos
>muh joos r to blame that i'm a failure
>it's all fault of da joos, they are behind all of this
>I can't work hard and have a family because of da joooooooooossss
>da joos keepin da white man down
>muh joos r inferior scum but they dominate me
>look at this statistics da joos everywhere but i'm not and i'm superior

shut the fuck up, seriously, you are fucking retarded, clean your bedroom and get a job.
>>
>>132390109
How about you give an argument
>>
File: IMG_20170704_164007.jpg (117KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_164007.jpg
117KB, 696x1024px
>>132382501
It was not even that bad for it to get removed
>>
Perfect example of why you're nothing but pathetic betas pretending to be about something
This broad is milking retards like you for views because she knows there's a market for idiots on both ends of the spectrum
I bet you're the kind of faggots who are so attached to porn stars you stop watching them if they fuck a nig
Damn you're pathetic
>>
File: 1498869888028.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498869888028.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>>132382501
>skin worshipper
>anti-Christian
>woman
>jew
KYS
>>
>>132389953
She's literally JIDF though. Whenever there's a portuflag going on about like this, it's very likely it's Nationalist View. She's always in Holocaust Denial threads.
>>
File: Antifa BTFO.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa BTFO.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132390260
>leftypol
>larping as Christcuck
>idiot
GTFO
>>
>>132382501
She is taking a huge risk by posting these kind of options while living in Europe. That's enough to make respecte her beyond the fact of being an obvious attention whore. I disliked her at first, but that video and the constant muh e- celeb crap shilling ( that only proves to me she doing something right) made me subscribe.
>>
File: Absolutely_Disgusting.jpg (32KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_Disgusting.jpg
32KB, 600x520px
>>132390199
fucking hell she's let herself go. is this the same fat bitch that caught some dude texting about having to sit next to the ham planet on the plane?
>>
File: ragevarg.png (271KB, 620x325px) Image search: [Google]
ragevarg.png
271KB, 620x325px
>>132390260
Anti-Christian is pro-European. Christkikes need to die. Rage has taken the Varg pill.
>>
>>132390574
Varg is a literal retard
>>
>>132390261

How do you know it's a she?
>>
>>132382501
>>132383043
This is the state of 4chan.
The absolute newfaggotry.
>whats wrong with single pretty women who tell me exactly what i want to hear?
Use your fucking noggin son
>>
>>132390177
my argument is that you are fucking retarded
clean your room
get a job
>>
File: 1495310952090.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495310952090.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>132385806
This election was a mistake.
Fuck off back to r/The_Donald
>>
File: Christcuck1.jpg (114KB, 437x289px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuck1.jpg
114KB, 437x289px
>>132390574
Absolutely. All the human trafficking ships in the Med are either run by democratic socialist or Christian Social Democratic NGOs. Both churches are pro multi-culturalism, open borders, non white mass immigration and "anti-racist".
>>
>>132386201
>I would give a shit if she were a male with same potential for mass redpilling,

Women moderate and ruin EVERY movement they enter

Mass redpilling from women always results in spreading feminism/tradcon (the same thing)
>>
>>132390770
Whatever, faggot. Come back when you can argue against us

>get a job
>clean your room
kys
>>
File: Antifanten.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifanten.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>132390820
No, YOU fuck off leftypol
>>
>>132390900
>muh jooooooooooooosssss
>>
File: varg-pol.jpg (463KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
varg-pol.jpg
463KB, 900x1600px
>>132390671
I have bad news for you.
>>
>>132389489
>overwhelmingly behind
More like over-represented among the supporters of various leftist causes.
>>
>>132390770
Honest opinion here. I think you are projecting.
If you spend at least half your day on 4chan and all you do is shitpost without any purpose and you can't even engage in discussion then you really have no reason to be here.
So why do you keep doing it?
And you go around telling people to clean up and get a job.
Sounds like a genuine case of projection.
For all I know maybe the other guys here actually have jobs and are posting while on a break and you are a neckbeard living on welfare in mommy's basement telling other people how to live their lives as a way to cope with your own.
>>
>>132390934
Why are you faggots so obsessed with antifa? You are way bigger threat to society than those idiots are. They aren't voting for kike poppets, you are. They aren't ones shilling against Christ, you are. They aren't ones worshipping frog demons, you are.
>>
>>132390934
...do you even know what lefty/pol/ is?
>>
File: 62.png (35KB, 540x124px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
35KB, 540x124px
>>132382501
i dont really give a fuck
soon i wont be seeing these gay ass fucking shit threads shilling these gay ass shit fucking people
>>
>>132390671
Varg is a real man. You are a cuck.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-28-08-59-37.png (122KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-28-08-59-37.png
122KB, 720x1184px
>>132390671
Nobody agrees with you
>>
>>132390987
You're trying too hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
>>
>>132390934
>No, YOU fuck off leftypol
Why are they mostly white? It is like the police targeted whites....I know ANTIFA as a very multicultural organization....why are they all white? Where are all the minorities that were arrested also?
>>
>>132383043
>attractive women

>race & and IQ

You being white makes you smarter as you get advice from a cum sucking whore beta faggot.
>>
>>132390770
>hickok45 not #1
smdh tbqh famm
>>
>>132390244
>Reeeeeee

Not an argument retard

She talked about race realism irl while you hide your power level even from your parents and bravely shitpost on a Japanese cartoon porn board.
Period.
>>
>>132382501

Okay I just finished the OPs vid. Fucking loved him for taking apart Kraut and Tea. Didn't know he was a race denier but doesn't surprise me, half of his family has jewish roots after all.
>>
>>132391190
That's pretty impressive.
It looks all so even, it really surprises me.
>>
>>132391190
>Pol is one person /le secret club / le sheep herd
>Ad populum

Nufaggot get out
>>
>>132391316
>(((race realism)))
Only other person who talks about it on jewtube is molymeme. You know, an atheist jew. Really makes you think!
>>
>>132390244
d.u.b.s too, wew
kys thirsty beta hypocrites
>>
File: IS2.png (168KB, 665x610px) Image search: [Google]
IS2.png
168KB, 665x610px
>>132390987
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

The "Hooton Plan"[edit]
During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton

Kalergi proclaims the need to abolish the right of nations to self-determination and outlines the break-up of nation states through the use of ethnic separatist movements and the destruction of the nations themselves through mass migration. In order for Europe to be easily controlled by the future elite, Kalergi proposes the creation of a homogeneous mixed breed population, and as to who should be the new elite? Kalergi is particularly illuminating on this point:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the current diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It’s not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]
>>
>>132391091
What would have been better with Hillary? Calling Trump a kike puppet and a mistake when Hillary was the opponent and noone else in the Republican primary any better is retarded. You guys need a better script.
>>
>>132391070
>>132391202
>muh jooooosssss
>da joo be keepin da white man down

fucking niggers
>>
>>132389489
Jews are over-represented among the supporters of various leftists causes, but I bet they aren't the majority. They do cause more trouble than the average leftists because of their high-IQs.
>>
File: Christcuk_defense_force.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuk_defense_force.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>132391091
GTFO and never come back
>>
File: 43243254354100.jpg (189KB, 1232x896px) Image search: [Google]
43243254354100.jpg
189KB, 1232x896px
>>
>>132391481
Conform or die newfaggot
Varg is based as fuck, only newfriends hate him because they cant handle bantz
>>
File: Christianity.jpg (94KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.jpg
94KB, 1000x667px
>>132391505
pathetic
>>
>>132382501
How can you trust a fucking swiss? They are called mountain jews for a reason
>>
File: 1492480090506.jpg (80KB, 635x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492480090506.jpg
80KB, 635x636px
>>132391795
>mountain jews
>>
She doesn't sounds smart, just reciting the good old /pol/ script, but I want to demolish that gerry Fleishgeschwanz so fucking hard
>>
>>132382501
>another narcissistic white sociopath slut uses her pussy as a nerdvirgin dollars magnet
Zzz
>>
>>132391573
Every post you've made here is just low iq whining.
It's as if you can't even understand the discussion going on around you.
Very good representative of those who still can't see the obvious jewish influence in modern politics, thanks.
>>
File: 1483373795358.png (410KB, 514x666px) Image search: [Google]
1483373795358.png
410KB, 514x666px
>>132391573
The only one behaving like a literal nigger is you, nationalist view.
>>
>>132391210
Don't be dense. Nobody here cares what she says, it's a culture war out there and the more qt we have spreading our memes, whether they mean it or not.
>>
File: 1477339686256.png (464KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477339686256.png
464KB, 427x500px
>>132391905
>>
File: IQ tiers america.jpg (3MB, 9740x5994px) Image search: [Google]
IQ tiers america.jpg
3MB, 9740x5994px
>>132391656
>high IQ

Their slightly-higher IQ doesn't explain their total domination. While they are a little smarter on average, there are still far more genius-level whites than jews, simply because there are more whites in general. This graph demonstrates my point.

It's not because they're smart. It's because of their tribalism, their nepotism, and their intrinsic need to subvert and destroy white society.
>>
>>132391669
christianity is greek, senpai
>>
>>132391761
Paganism=Faggotry
Here is some food for thought. Why are pagans so obsessed with race? Is it becouse it's all that you faggots have? Is it becouse you are secretly divide and conquer scheme from jews? After all if you divide Christian world in race war it would be easier to destroy!
>>
>>132391924
>he doesn't agree with me he must be under the influence of da JOOOOO
>>132391930
kill yourself nigger, keep blaming the jews for your failures and you won't get anywhere. you are just like the nigger always bitching about the white man
>>
>>132392146
Christianity doesn't have a nationality. It comes from God.
>>
>>132391739
>Conform or die

Whoa whoa ,Careful with that edge, e-badass
protip: everyone can tell you're underage and your pagancuckery is no coincidence
>>
File: 82651586.D07Vp523.IMG_3868.jpg (133KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
82651586.D07Vp523.IMG_3868.jpg
133KB, 533x800px
>>132391316
>She yammered on about a topic which she hoped would get a lot of attention on a platform that literally gives her schmeckles for clicks
The naivety of some of the people here is kinda frightening.

>Japanese cartoon porn board
Do you mean this anonymous Congolese Ululating imageboard?
>>
>>132385445
no 1 post bully
>>
>>132389048
No, he was pardoned for producing one of the most satisfying webms of all time.
>>
>>132382501

Shes so fucking cute.
>>
>>132382501

Fuck off you goddamn twinkie.
>>
File: 1475349871663.png (74KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475349871663.png
74KB, 500x196px
>>132382501
Daily reminder this is what (((rage))) believes in.
>>
>>132392087
There's much more to human behaviour than just iq.

IQ is just the most easily measurable and observable factor.

But there's other aspects like morality, initiative, creativity, restraints, solidarity, etc.

Jews thrive on having a low sense of morality and accountability, a high sort of tendency to find ways to avoid consequences for their actions and take advantage of the situation.
All those traits are extremely good at business, banking, law and politics.
They allow unified, pragmatical and swift action without unnecessary restraints or delays over non beneficial and non practical factors like morality or empathy towards others.

They also have a very strong sense of group solidarity, a faction mindset that ensures they boost each other forward so even if their numbers are low they will manage to advance together collectively within any society they become a part of.

Let's say there's a completely fresh new society with absolutely no jewish influence or power.
Release a bunch of fresh humans into it and you can be certain jews will manage to find a way to rise to the higher levels of its power structure.
It's as predictable as blacks becoming the most violent and prolific criminal group and so on.
>>
I
AM
NOT
WATCHING
YOUR
FUCKING
YOUTUBE
VIDEO
YOU
FUCKING
SPAMMING
CUNT
>>
>>132392733
Indeed, and that's precisely my point. People try to dismiss jewish overrepresentation in all these things as "oh, well it's just because they're smarter!". But this logic doesn't hold up, for the reasons I stated previously.

It's because of the things you said. The nepotism. The tribalism. The willingness to stab others in the back to get ahead. The complete lack of morality, etc.
>>
>>132389048
Hello summerfag. Women forfeit the right to be treated as such the moment they try to whack people with a glass bottle. It's a shame he didn't curb stomp the cunt.
>>
>>132384034
WE
>>
>>132392319
Hows your first week?
>>
>>132392839
T
H
I
S

MODS DO YOUR JOB
>>
>>132382501
All of her videos should be put down, I can't stand her face
>>
>>132383043
Fuck this god damn tired retarded argument
>>
>>132393379
hes a recentcuck but varg is a fucking fagot lmao so stfu plz
>>
All hail Saint Rage of Pol. She is our modern Icarus who flew too close to the black sun. Martyred herself in an attempt to push the overton window even further. Do not let her sacrifice be in vain my brothers and sisters.
>>
File: ragejews.png (64KB, 642x303px) Image search: [Google]
ragejews.png
64KB, 642x303px
>>132393908
True.
>>
>>132391190
(((/out channel/)))
>>
>>132393850
You realize she deleted her Patreon and her videos are demonetized right?

Shes not like the other cunts milking this shit for money.
>>
>>132394874
Anyone addressing jews openly is not doing it for money because that automatically fucks up all your ways to generate any money from your work.
Youtube demonetizes you, if it doesn't outright ban you.
Patreon kicks you out. And so on.

The single act of pointing at the jews and calling them out alone instantly invalidates any argument against someone accusing them of doing it for money, for their own benefit or for attention because all of those things will actually be hurt by it.
They don't win anything from it.
And doing it openly with a video showing your face? That's the maximum self sacrifice.
>>
>>132382639
Good goy. You did good. Immediately insult people who aren't anti white
>>
>>132395182
Exactly my friend.
>>
File: MahaKek.gif (4MB, 348x550px) Image search: [Google]
MahaKek.gif
4MB, 348x550px
>>132386666

checked
>>
>>132382501
>in early 20s
>being even moderately talented at something
She's already ahead of most of her peers, and what she's saying is a sketch of the basic things we generally agree on

Gosh, you fags are right! We gotta make ostracizing these people our number one goal!
>>
>>132395873
>Gosh, you fags are right! We gotta make ostracizing these people our number one goal!
In difference to sending 4chinnerz to their vblogs so they can get more advertising dollaryoos from jewgle?

Like I said...
>The naivety of some of the people here is kinda frightening.
>>
>>132382501
Why is everybody in the (((skeptic))) community such genetic dead ends?
>>
File: American-Flag-Blowing-Wind-Pole.jpg (59KB, 492x368px) Image search: [Google]
American-Flag-Blowing-Wind-Pole.jpg
59KB, 492x368px
>>132382501

LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON KRAUT!

LETS MAKE IT LEAK OUT THE BACK OF HIS FUCKING HEAD!
>>
>>132382501
fuck white people and fuck right wing women
>>
>>132398359
That cunt needs his head kicked in.
>>
>>132382501
Liberal cognitive dissonance strikes again.

>it's not okay for humans to hate because of things they can't control like race or sexuality

>you can't control the fact that you as a straight male find the idea of fucking another man repulsive and unnatural but your still a bigot and horrible person.
>>
>>132396766
She has called out the jews and already gotten demonetized and shut down off youtube and patreon.
There's no money to be made.
There's only a narrative of truth, facts and reason to be shared, spread and snowballed so it gains more momentum and reaches more people.
She's helping that. Anyone assisting her in it is helping that.
Those getting in the way of it are not.

This goes for anyone doing the same.
If they are selling you shit and asking for donations but not talking about the jews then there is a good chance they are in it for money.
But if they call out the jews and lose all the ways to get funding?
Then learn to recognize someone who actually is in it for real.
>>
File: 1497519750706.jpg (111KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1497519750706.jpg
111KB, 1024x1022px
>>132397292
>>
>>132382639
That is the most normal fucking forehead you dumb cunt
>>
>>132382501
Why are autsits constantly shilling this attention whore? She's proven that she's no real conservative and just spouts memes to keep the thirsty betas attentions. Her smug cunt face is annoying. Fags are shilling her way too much here. She is clearly a subversive force.
>>
File: 1498996141618.png (371KB, 647x738px) Image search: [Google]
1498996141618.png
371KB, 647x738px
>>132399447
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: 1496096006000.jpg (51KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496096006000.jpg
51KB, 501x576px
>>132399688

Oy gevalt! An attractive white woman naming the Jew! SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>132390519
lel
>>
>>132399688
>Needing some smug cunt whose jumped on the band-wagon to spread the word.

Pathetic.
>>
>>132399688
If this is seriously all it takes to be endearing to you idiots we are truly fucked
You think Hitler went around pointing at people on the street shouting "JEEEEEWWWW!! IT'S A JEW!"
>>
Didn't kraut get doxed?
>>
File: kraut.jpg (164KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
kraut.jpg
164KB, 1200x675px
>>132400563
nvm found it myself. Look at this twat.
>>
>>132399948
better than waiting for you to do it thats for sure
>>
File: DWtqueZ.jpg (100KB, 599x794px) Image search: [Google]
DWtqueZ.jpg
100KB, 599x794px
>>132399170
So because she has said stuff that has a cognitive consonance with your thinking, thrown around a few buzzword and catchphrases and has "said" that she's not in it for the money I should just blindly follow what she says.

Question everything and everyone when it comes to news and discourse. Even moreso the stuff that rings true for you.
>>
>>132383043
>DEEPLY CONCERNED
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.