[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /pol/, I found a series called 'Adam Ruins Everything',

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Adam Conover.jpg (224KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Conover.jpg
224KB, 800x1200px
So, /pol/, I found a series called 'Adam Ruins Everything', where the guy pictured, Adam Conover, reveals the history behind stuff like engagement rings and purebred dogs.

He's also talked about America's political system, Donald Trump's border wall and immigration.

What do you all think of him? Is his show good, or bad?
>>
Haven't watched it
>>
File: IMG_1602.jpg (16KB, 221x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1602.jpg
16KB, 221x175px
>>132381526
I used to watch his show. Then I stopped because it was Jewish propaganda
>>
>>132381526
If you asked a group of scientists to spend the next 1000 years creating a human that looks more like a colossal faggot than anything that has ever lived, whatever they end up making still wouldn't be as much of a colossal faggot as this guy.
>>
>>132381526
He does some decent stuff when he sticks to things like pure breds, engagement rings, hydration, etc.

His political stuff is idiotic though. His episode on the electoral college is ridiculously smug and totally misses the real reason why the electoral college is necessary.
>>
>>132382295
That's what I've been coming to suspect. He really painted the electoral college in a bad light, and made it seem as if nothing was good about it, when obviously there has to be something good about it.
>>
File: IMG_0019.gif (751KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.gif
751KB, 200x200px
>>132381963
Heartily kek'd
>>
>>132381526
more SJW propaganda, won't last more than 2 seasons.
>>
>>132381526
The spitting image of the pseudointellectual.
>>
>>132381752
I went to high school with him. Very Jewish area. Vague memories of his mom acting really Jewish at me.

Kind of neat he had an almost career like this. He is a nice guy. But not surprising at all it went wrong. He was always a painful misfit.
>>
>>132382468
Yeah he leaves out the fact that without the electoral college candidates could pander to a few large cities like ny and la and completely ignore the rest of the country.

Also in his episode about the wall he says that the wall is a bad idea because it would only stop ~60% of illegals. He just brushes it off as though 60% is nothing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.