[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't europoors afford cars? Public transportation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: homelessGerman.jpg (1MB, 3500x2311px) Image search: [Google]
homelessGerman.jpg
1MB, 3500x2311px
Why can't europoors afford cars?

Public transportation is inferior in every way because you have to sit next to people who might not even shower, and could possibly rape you and blow up the train if they're muslim.

pic related: europoor begging for money so he can ride the train
>>
>>132369968
56%
saged
>>
>>132370252
t. poorfag
>>
>>132370487
56%
saged
>>
Nope. They blow all their money in taxes to pay for gibs programs for niggers and rapefugees. Their fault. I don't feel sorry for them at all.
>>
>>132369968
Millenials are Europoors in cities. At last in mine. They all ride their faggoty bikes and hector all the successful people like me, who can afford a gas guzzler, for not having superhuman 360 vision. Or for like pulling out into the bike lane (slightly) when there's literally no way to see oncoming cars otherwise. They all vote for Communists and neoliberal scum like Hillary and their only concerns are gender/sexuality/race/climate change and they think NPR is objective. Absolute wastes of oxygen.
>>
File: 1200px-HHA_1184-III[1].jpg (294KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-HHA_1184-III[1].jpg
294KB, 1200x819px
>>132369968
Public transportation is Europe is Mercedes Benz tier awesome, not like the dingy shit in the US. Plus a lot of Euro hotties ride buses and trams, just get off at her stop and ask where her favorite pub is.
>>
>>132371236
>Millenials are Europoors in cities
Nigger, I was able to afford my first car in high school. And it wasn't even a clunker or anything. Lived in Vegas at the time, by the way
>>
>>132369968
>Says the obese faggot
>>
>>132371287
>sitting next to smelly rapefugees
>associating with the worst society has to offer just to get to work/school/anywhere
>Mercedes Benz tier awesome
That's funny.
>>
>>132371655
Can you even afford enough food to become obese?
>>
>>132371725
Can you see your cock?
>>
>>132369968
Too busy paying dem refugee gibs
>>
>>132371567
Thanks for the utterly pointless reply.
>>
>>132371908
Same to you.
>>
>>132371804
Europoors can barely afford to eat. Getting fat is a first world problem. Germany should be downgraded to second-world status.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.