[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start talking with Catholics >They're all right winged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: meme.png (24KB, 666x328px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
24KB, 666x328px
>Start talking with Catholics
>They're all right winged traditionalists which is quite appealing
>Suddenly keep running into contradictions between each other other in all their history of popes and councils
>"No it's okay, just listen to this man who actually being correct when speaking on the issues of infallibility"
>"He's right while the other is wrong because he's fallible when speaking on infallibility and isn't using the documents that I like"

Where were you when you found out catholics are the weakest race of Christians?
>>
>>132365832
you're in Nippon, what other fucking flavor of bullshit do you even have as an option?
>>
>>132366047
>flavor of bullshit
Even the worst of papists is still better than an anti-christian
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 183x275px)
download.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Protestant master race, "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Cathocucks BTFO
>>
Don't protties believe that every interpretation of the Bible is correct? Seems more of a clusterfuck than some authortitative disagreements.
>>
>>132366904
>Don't protties believe that every interpretation of the Bible is correct?

How in the fuck would you ever come to that conclusion?
>>
Its true, if you desire a really stronk community go orthodox. If you have charisma and can lead by example be a WASP
>>
>>132366904
?
>>
>>132366904
You need to lay off the propaganda because thats not even a real heresy amongst any protestant denomination.
>>
>>132367053
>>132367196
I'm Catholic so I'm legit asking, but wasn't the entire point of the Protestant reformation to remove the authority of the Church and tradition in interpreting scripture and teaching the masses to read and interpret the Bible on their own?
>>
>>132365832
>talking to tradfags
found the problem
>>
>>132365832
>>Suddenly keep running into contradictions between each other other in all their history of popes and councils

Hello share bleau.

Yes, having a strong leadership in matters of faith is the worst thing that could happen to you.
>>
File: luther relativism.png (140KB, 876x256px) Image search: [Google]
luther relativism.png
140KB, 876x256px
>>132367295
No, the Reformation started off due to issues of there being corruption in indulgences and the mis teaching being done on how one is justified and saved as a Christian.

While authority of the corrupt Catholic church was questioned, it was never about removing their authority, but instead criticizing the recently invented belief that "holy tradition" was equal to Scripture in authority, and that the Councils/Popes could be infallible interpreters of it.

By allowing and encouraging believers to actually know and read their own Scriptures of the faith, the benefit would be not relativism, but that Christians could actually know the basic points that Christians were being neglected of knowing: The 10 commandments, the Gospel, the grace of the Cross, etc.
>>
>>132367295
The point of removing the authority of the church was to take away all the middleman and allow the masses to read the bible in their proper languages, doesn't mean every interpretation is correct, a lot of western Christians simply ignore certain parts of the Bible regardless of denomination, which is wrong, I personally use the KJV as the closest possible translation of what the word of God was to English. Greek protestants probably have the easiest time interpreting closest to what the Word was considering they had a very early translation. The point of the protestant reformation was for men of the world to seek out God's word themselves to the closest they think it is. If they ignore too much of the word and tolerate the sin, they'll get some earthly punishment for their actions. The protestant reformation saw the Pope's teachings as incorrect, and so wanted the people to learn the correct teachings. Not all interpretations are correct necessarily, some are much closer than others. Protestants at the baseline see that no man could perfectly interpret the word of God, and that Catholics in saying the Pope is that man are incorrect. They try their best to interpret it to the most accurate degree possible, but ultimately they're not perfectly correct, that's simply the nature of man.
>>
>>132368403
indulgences
https://www.catholic.com/tract/myths-about-indulgences
Faith versus works
https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/faith-and-works-0
papal infallibility
https://www.catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

Now be free to interpret it as you like.
>>
Catholics are all brown subhumans, of course their religion is stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.