[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to know the greatest redpill? /pol/ is ALWAYS wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477549459065.png (297KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
1477549459065.png
297KB, 664x602px
You want to know the greatest redpill? /pol/ is ALWAYS wrong.
I started coming here in 2012 and it consumed my life. I was paranoid and suicidal. How could we live in such a horrible world? Then one day in 2014 I decided to venture out into the world. I met wonderful people of all religions and races. I also met horrible people of all religions and races. It wasn't until 2015, when I decided to visit Sweden, that I realised the horrible extent of /pol/'s lies. I did not see the multicultural hellhole /pol/ promised me, instead I saw a nation of beautiful and accepting people. I saw a nation of hope and it inspired me.
When I returned to America in 2016, I caught the tail end of the election. A nation of hope is not what we are, we are a nation of fear and bigotry. Here on /pol/ people were cheering on the election of Donald Trump, but I know it's not your fault. Your ideas can only exist in isolation, in seclusion from the world.
One day you all will grow up as I have and realize that you are taking life far too seriously and perhaps you are drawing the wrong conclusions.
>>
nice blogpost and anecdotal evidence
>>
>>132364169
wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>132364169
The real redpill is that you are a kike and this is a shill thread

GTFO schlomo
>>
>>132364169
What do you mean, people just go on the internet and lie?
>>
>>132364394
Someone with life experience who wants to help the few genuinely misguided lurkers here.
>>
>I traveled the world, see my anime drawings to prove it. I meet so many nice people (in my hallucination).

I'll take shit that never happened for $600, Alex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.