[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the Nasdaq mean by this? http://www.zerohedge.com/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 12347.jpg (83KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
12347.jpg
83KB, 620x465px
What did the Nasdaq mean by this?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/nasdaq-triggers-market-wide-circuit-breaker-amzn-crashes-87-after-hours
>>
It's an insider signal. Imminent market crash coming on or around august 1st, If you are in BTC or other crypto currencies I suggest you get out. August 1st, bitcoin will crash and this will cause all tech stocks and other crypto currencies to crash hard. Get out now and buy back in when there is panic and all time lows. I estimate triple digit bitcoin prices and many of these ICO scam coins will crash to nothing and never recover. Wall street money is moving to crypto currency. Afterwards Amazon will begin accepting it and it will hit over $10000 a coin. Gdax.com will also become a SEC regulated entity which will surpass the NYSE and NASdaq in volume eventually. There was also 2 signals on GDAX recently a LTC flash crash in May and a ETH flash crash last month as well as a small BTC crash. It's basically dotcom bubble 2.0. Again get out of tech stock and crypto currency, a shake down is coming.
>>
>>132352696
Sooo... the jews?
>>
>>132352696
Interesting theory. I guess we'll see what happens.
>>
>>132352696
Youre full of shit. Bit coin will never take off.
>>
>>132351167

>404
nice bait
>>
>>132353154

What the hell, and now it loaded.

Thanks NSA
>>
>>132352806
Just people who missed out on crypto currency and want in with SEC backing and whatever the elite use to make the market their exclusive plaything. The BTC scaling debate will be used as an excuse for this crash, but it's not like anything will change with the technology, it's perfect as it is. There will be something called Lightning Networks and smart contracts added on top of the block chain allowing for centralized exchanges backed by a decentralized network, again it's all an illusion built on top of something that is immutable. Our reality is immutable and the current financial system is built on top of it, this gives the illusion that one thing is the other and it is how the immutable become mutable.
>>
>>132352696
No digits, no luck.
Fuck of with your currency manipulation, Soros.
>>
Oh also fuck snapchat especially, get out of that goddamned thing, that thing is going to 3-6 dollars a share. Facebook might be fine to stay in and some of the blue chip tech stocks like microsoft won't take that hard of a hit. Amazon will take a hit though, but will recover very fast.
>>
>>132352696
Bitcoin could go to zero and it would not effect stocks at all. What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>132354228
You are exactly right BTC going to 0 will not effect stocks, BTC going to hundreds of thousands or millions a bitcoin WOULD affect the stock market for tech stocks using it. There's only going to be a small tech stock crash to further cement the crypto currency is doomed narrative. You think Apple or Adobe or Microsoft and not going to build DAPPs? they most certainly are this will affect their stock prices. One of these tech companies building their own blockchain is also a possibility
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.