[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hitler kill more jews? Israel shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Why didn't Hitler kill more jews? Israel shouldn't even exist
>>
File: 1496250457039.jpg (9KB, 191x214px) Image search: [Google]
1496250457039.jpg
9KB, 191x214px
>>132332862
Hitler sent tens of thousands of jews to palestine while ot was a british commenwealth and essentially tried to establish isreal. Really pokes holes in the holocaust eh?
>>
>>132332862
Hitler only had access to jews in Europe. He wanted everyone to hand over their jew but he was refused. Russia alone had millions of jews. Then they immigrate to America, enslave them and establish their country.
>>
Hitler wanted the jews no longer pulling strings in Germany. He accomplished that for a short while. He had no reason to start a war, fucking moron.
>>
>>132332862
Because the Jew has learned to hide and assimilate himself. The only characteristic that can betray him is that malicious nose but tbf there are many whites that can possess the same feature.

One may ask, is it worth gassing all the malicious noses even when some whites are included? Yes of course. Some of my relatives would die but it's the price to pay to get rid of the Jew.

Also, Hitler mostly wanted to remove them from Europe, the actually meaningful powerful states to eliminate their dirty influence, which was his mistake of course.
>>
>>132332862
Well apparently he did not do that.

He made an agreement with the Zionist world council to create Israel as per the Havaara agreement.
They were allowed to take all their belongings and assets with them and leave in safety.
Many flooded into America, many flooded into Israel.
However, this is still widely not known sadly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.