[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't like my own culture, i don't like my culture's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: javanese-interior-home-design.jpg (413KB, 1600x907px) Image search: [Google]
javanese-interior-home-design.jpg
413KB, 1600x907px
i don't like my own culture, i don't like my culture's art and history, i CHOOSE my culture. and i will move out to a western country.
>>
>>132329766
Nippon?
>>
>>132329766
(にっぽん?
>>
>>132329766
にほん ?
>>
>>132330138
>>132330193
indonesia
>>
File: indonesia.jpg (232KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
indonesia.jpg
232KB, 2000x1126px
>>132330553
Bleh, fix your country the way you want it or you don't deserve to live
>>
Western culture is become shittier and shittier due to africanisation ans degenerate leftists.

As a french, I had to move to japan to find a decent culture.
>>
>>132330634
do you think a country is just one house ?

>>132331072
what makes you stay in japan ? i like western music, western architecture, even their history is beautiful. not to mention their philosophies
>>
I moved to japan because i fell in love with the japanese people.
They are organized, smart, they show respect, no crime, they have respect for their own culture and history.

Meanwhile, in france, people just doesn't give a fuck about their history, even worse, they are sorry for everything their ancestors did, french way of life is fading away because of too much multiculturalism.
A lots of crimes, mostly roberry from illegals immigrants.
But you can't say anything because "muh racism"
Even the music, now it's just a bunch of shitty rap and commercial shit.
All the great singers from the golden age of the 60's are dead.
>>
>>132329766
lol europe is dead
us in verge of dying with a little recovery
secure in japan, the con is only the natural disaster
>>
How is it for you in poland ?
You seem to do better than france.
>>
File: 03 Vladavina prijevarom CD.jpg (2MB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
03 Vladavina prijevarom CD.jpg
2MB, 3600x3600px
Thou shalt not rest or be content, no matter what thy accomplishments. Thou must strive all the days of thy life. Thou must discover all things, know all things, master all things.”
The communists and later on social liberals mortally wounded the Faustian spirit of the West. But their tiranny will end sooner or later and the West shall rise from the ashes once more.
>>
>>132332199
Take the best aspects of what you can and roll with it.
Moral has been destroyed.
No one admits it out in the open, and everyone hates talking about negative things, so it makes it hard, but music has absolutely died, a large part of cultural revolutions and moral boosts from generation to generation. We have nothing now.
There are no true dissident voices or a good counter-culture to capture the imagination of the youth.
They're left drifting in a malaise of self pity and hormone blockers.

I work as hard as I can and try to get on with my life, but I think everyone around me is aware that something died inside some years back.
>>
You are absolutly right english bro.
>>
>>132331947
is it okay though to like someone else's culture and try to be part of it ?

>>132332199
you don't know shit
>>
>>132333522
it's fine as long as you are honest, but you will probably still get shit from irrational bigots. human nature I guess
>>
>>132329766
rich depressed kid never thought to appreciate anything
>>
>>132333720
i appreciate anything or anyone that actually does something for me that i useful for me
>>
is there any point in strengthening national attachment ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.