[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I freaking hate you Baptists so much. You are the scum of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I freaking hate you Baptists so much. You are the scum of this board and never cease lying and deceiving others. You reproduce like the sodomites you can't stop thinking about, through vile means, intimidation and deception. I can't tell for certain though how much of the lying you do is purposefully deceitful and what is based off of your inability to learn about any topic beyond a dictionary definition. You aren't Nicene anyway so I have no idea why you are allowed on this board, but beyond that many of you aren't even proper Trinitarians, believing in some heresy or another and only being slightly Trinitarian because some 9th century Latin fan fic that made it into the divorce church Bible you worship so much. Further you are very likely unsaved as you repeatedly reject the incarnation of our Lord in the womb of the virgin, taking on adoptionist beliefs simply to be edgy and reject the terminology established centuries ago by the church. But then again that isn't surprising either, as you don't read the church fathers, not even for arguments sake, rather you find one of your own who did who knows how long ago and copy and paste their autism lists which take quote after quote completely out of context, and then you act like the victor while you have said nothing of worth. This board needs a Baptist genocide
>>
>>132326088
Who are the Baptist and how are they different from other types of Goyim?
>>
>>132327600

ZIEG HEIL
>>
>>132327600
Not much really either way they dont have much shekels to be jewed of.
>>
>>132327600
They're the Top Goys.
>>
>>132327754
And just like that I lost all interest
>>
>>132327754

>HEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
File: 1483437509gn241.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483437509gn241.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
>>132326088
>Booty blasted cathicuck detected
Go back and cry to your cuck pope and NAMBLA priests choir boy
>>
>>132326088
>WTF I hate Babptists now
Piss off you Papist pedo, go watch your Satanic pope suck the tapeworms out a rapefugee's arse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.