[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Jews are so inferior, why are they so rich and powerful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: you.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
If Jews are so inferior, why are they so rich and powerful?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/

smhfamtbh
>>
/pol/ basically has all of the beliefs a slave society. The only thing is they do not recognize their value system as slavish so it confuses them that they are on the bottom.

They are so fucked up they actually regard everything that would lead to success as "evil". Hence they think the Jew's actions are evil.
>>
>>132318241
Who said Jews are inferior? Most of the anti-semitic shitposts here are just jokes. This place is satire. Stop taking /pol/ memes seriously, newfag.
>>
File: Expulsions.png (987KB, 1728x2496px) Image search: [Google]
Expulsions.png
987KB, 1728x2496px
>>132318421
Yeah only difference is...slaves don't usually expel the masters 359 times
>>
>>132318241
They're not inferior, we hate them because they want to destroy whites, since they see them as competition. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQs of any ethnicity. Ever hear the term 'Evil Genius'?
>>
>>132318241
Nepotism
>>
>>132318652
Have you ever heard of a slave revolt?

Besides the Jewish ownership of the world didn't happen till around a centuary or two. It took them awhile to win the game.
>>
>>132318241
>If Jews are so inferior

If Jews are so superior, why can't they keep a lid on the scheming? Seems like they build a power base, flaunt it shamelessly and recklessly and then get ovened pretty consistently.

Seems like they're just good at a few specific things and are dumb as bricks concerning others (not pissing people off is one of those skills you'd think it'd be wise to develop when you are a minority).
>>
>>132318241
They're not inferior , they're a strong enemy
>>
>>132319093
The thing is that most of the anti-semites are paranoid schizoids that see (((them))) operating in all sorts of stupid and silly ways.

The Jews focus on the practical stuff while the rest of Goys look for "clues" in children's cartoons.
>>
>>132318241
Being inferior or not is irrelevant, what matters is that they are subverting and destroying our culture and we have to resist that.
>>
File: s.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Jews are not inferior, at least not intellectually. But they're parasites, dishonest to the core, and they must be removed.
>>
>>132319307

Nobody worries about the guy that thinks Jews are controlling the public with fluoride. I'm talking regular joe territory, sort of shit that you saw in Germany in the 1920s where it was so obvious that fast money, communism and Berlin being turned into an open air brothel were a product of having a few too many jews around town.

The amount of times they've run into strife with the locals wherever they end up tells me that they haven't figured out how to survive anywhere, and that's not a promising sign if you tout yourself as being a clever people.
>>
Trickery
Nepotism
Playing the victim
>>
>>132319437
>People still fall for the Jewish IQ meme

When will it end? It's almost as bad as the "based Jew" meme. If Jews are so intellectually superior why does their country only stay afloat because America sends them billions of dollars? Why aren't their superior scientists, philosophers and engineers capable of building anything of any worth? Jews have as much foresight as your average nigger and you literally can't prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.