[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still racist if I like black people up through the 90&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 51K0A2JXPNL._SY355_[1].jpg (32KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51K0A2JXPNL._SY355_[1].jpg
32KB, 355x355px
Is it still racist if I like black people up through the 90's, and only dislike post-2000 niggers? It was the era when there were still magical negros. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nK1YQiaNEk
>>
Fuck off wigger. You're part of the problem and are a traitor.

The rope will come for you
>>
>>132315543
Grow up and take off the nostalgia goggles. They were always awful.
>>
The 90's had some high class and stylish blacks before rap took over the air waves.
>>
>>132315633
I dislike blacks a lot less than I dislike white liberals. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>132315821
spbp
>>
>>132315543
dude be my lover was playing on my comp as i saw this ooo
>>
>>132315821
>>132321214
but this, even the 90's rap gods are filthy niggers
>>
Everybody likes the niggers they don't coexist with. It's why we have nostalgia for the 'good ones' that only ever really existed in movies and fiction.

They were just as shit. In 20 years, the media will be telling you that this generation's niggers were all good people too.
>>
>>132321379
>In 20 years, the media will be telling you that this generation's niggers were
Kangs!
>>
>>132315543
Is it weird I have clear memories of hearing this song at the roller rink during the late 90s?

Holy shit I miss being 10.
>>
Nope - its only not racist if you like Black people up to the year of 1979, THIS is the official year. This is obviously because this marks when what you might know as the Disco-African-American, ceased to exist, and was replaced by the Crack Dealer-African American . Don't believe me ? Just look it up.
>>
>>132322371
But anon, they're already teaching us to think that early 1980s niggers were totally awesome. Remember that gangsta rap that everyone was afraid of because it was teaching niggers to be even more violent? Well, it turns out it was all just part of a sales pitch and they weren't serious! They were just selling the audience what it wanted.

I know this because they made a movie about it, and the guys were all really nice, and the cops were mean to them. They were just misunderstood visionaries. The movies told me so.
>>
>>132315543
go chuck a spear
>>
is it possible to like italo disco but not like eurodance?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.