[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do leafs? How can we fix our country? Is it even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 87

File: 518958.jpg (581KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
518958.jpg
581KB, 1920x1200px
What can we do leafs? How can we fix our country? Is it even possible? We must do something. All other nations I value your input.
inb4
>liberal hellhole + Sweden 9000.0
I get this, but what can we do to take our country back?
>>
>>132308685
government must be killed by fire.
all non white immigration stopped.
>>
>>132310689
but how? I honestly think our best bet is being annexed by USA and becoming a superstate based out of D.C.
>>
Canada's dead. Move.

I'm heading to the states this year. Adios and good luck.
>>
>>132308685
>What can we do leafs? How can we fix our country? Is it even possible? We must do something.

Change the open political stances for political ridings outside of the toxic, degenerate cities.
>>
This country is fine. Go outdoors and you'll see it's not as cucked as urban dwellers make it seem.
>>
Just come live in america ;^)
>>
>>132308685
1. Get rid of shitposters
2. Figure out why Americans have low reading comprehension abilities (and can't admit they're wrong).
>>
File: EndTimes.jpg (217KB, 891x842px) Image search: [Google]
EndTimes.jpg
217KB, 891x842px
>>132308685

Canucks are literally too far gone
>>
>>132311791
>This country is fine. Go outdoors and you'll see it's not as cucked as urban dwellers make it seem.

Frog in a boiling pot here.
>>
>>132311791
As an urban dweller it gets pretty bad at a lot of points
>>
>>132311663
>>132311908
I've considered, but man my family is British on one side and literal pioneers from my region on the other. I couldn't go on in good conscious. I would feel like a deserter, it would always be at the back of my mind that I left my land and people to escape and not fight.
>>
File: 1498873315622.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498873315622.png
790KB, 792x792px
>>132312067
This makes me sad for them
>>
File: 1498353769110.jpg (32KB, 666x501px) Image search: [Google]
1498353769110.jpg
32KB, 666x501px
>>132308685
There is no Canada.
Governm,ent is run by foreigners with malicious interests for the WASPS who built this place.
Cities are overrun by non-whites who hate us.
Debt so bad our children are born slaves.

The only real solution is to recognize that this 'nation' is nothing more than a farm to collect your taxes. It is not made up of your people and it does not support your people.
What you must do is find people who think like you can form a community, make a family and build yourself to be great.
"canada" is going to fall and violence will happen, you must create and maintain your own unique white community and culture that is strong enough to ride it our and start anew when the great balkanization happens.
>>
>>132311514
That will only give us a bit more time (the US is falling as well, but we're going to hit the ground first). At the end of the day there has to be violence to solve any of this shit, though getting annexed by the US would let us get better guns.
>>
File: 563463633.jpg (64KB, 795x695px) Image search: [Google]
563463633.jpg
64KB, 795x695px
>>132312282

Don't feel sad for Canucks, feel sorry for the fucking child
>>
>>132312067
>37 available genders
I hope he picks attack helicopter
>>
>>132312312
we may even be USA's wake up call with regional unrest to come..you're right anon. Physical reality = physical solutions. Sad but true.
>>
>>132312233
That's fair. if things really get bad we're all just going to flee to the canadian great wilderness. (or alaska.) anyways
>>
>>132308685
For our provincial government, everyone should donate to a third party they might support. The BC and Ontario Libertarian parties are growing quite quickly and both have platforms that are the antithesis to the Marxist rot. Libertarians in provincial government is a better fit as there is no divide on borders and immigration. The Ontario election is around June 2018. Try running in your riding as an independent if no parties fit your politics.
>>
>>132313103
me and my friends joke about all the whites of USA and Canada retreating to the northern frontiers of our continent and cashing in on global warming when things get bad lol, see you there man!
>>
>>132313423
Up in the Arctic circle with some 24 hour daylight and sunlight. Kryptonite for those who celebrate Ramadan
>>
Living in Ontario, Canada too long and going back to the US.

Many Canadians I've met have zero clue of what is happening in the world, yet act smug and better than the US.

Do not believe the politeness lie or these people being worldly. Assholes here just like everywhere else.

Extreme inferiority complexes.

Complete lack of national pride, identity, or unique culture. Pride is seen as being arrogant.

Trash every where unless you drive 2 hours north to uninhabited.

Every government report and the news is heavily censored to hide facts.

Just as much gun violence and crime even with a much smaller population.

Extremely high cost of living. Gas prices alone average 1.10 per liter.

Extremely poor health care quality and long waits.

They actually believe they burned the white house in 1812 when there wasn't even a Canada till 1867.

Severe lack of intellectuals, they truly are dumber than the US with only 36 million people along the border.

Everything is harder to buy here with much fewer consumer choice in products. Usually paying high delivery fees from US sellers.

You will get jail time for racial slurs or gender bias comments.

Hydro (what they call electricity) rates are tanking the residents.

Higher percentage of people live in higher debt in Canada than the US.

Housing market is going to crash worse than the US 2008 version very soon.

Carbon tax, further disrupts commerce.

Minimum wage is being raised to 15 per hour which will kill more businesses already struggling.

Poor education levels in the schools.

GTA (greater toronto area) is Pakistan and will get worse due to Trudeau.

A high speed train, 15 million dollar assessment from Windsor to Toronto just to deal with the housing crisis with no plan to deliver.

The provinces rarely help one another and act like their own separate entities.

Canadian dollar continues to tank.
>>
>>132308685
>be Montreal fag
>go to Canada day parade
>everyone is either yellow, old, or a young family with kids
>tfw the only 30- year old white person for a few blocks during the biggest national holiday in a semi-anglo city

First of all we need a more concrete national identity so that stuff above doesn't happen.
Our national anglo identity was destroyed by Trudeau Sr., leaving us with exactly 2 past heroics, the Queen, and American stereotypes.
We obviously can't do what Trudeau Jr. wants to do. But the bitter truth is that we can't realistically redpill enough people to go back to the Dominion days.
So, we should find a way to turn the current status quo into some form of uniting nationalism, and move down from there. Perhaps creating national cults around government institutions would suffice, kind of like how the US has a cult around the constitution, or the UK has one around the NHS, or how it's common to bash the US for lacking universal healthcare.

Once that's accomplished, we can promote exclusivity and slow down the current progressive tide.
>>
>>132313627
>there wasn't even a Canada till 1867.
uhhhhh... try 1982.
>>
>>132313135
my riding will be close between ontario pc and liberals, I feel I should support the cons this time around...but I'm no fool and understand the same (((people))) pull the strings in that party too
>>
>>132314004
There is rumor that the PC party might be splitting. However at the moment they are no different than the Liberals, and only slightly better than the NDP.
>>
>>132313842
Rebrand our identity as Anglo (scots, irish welsh allowed, even symbolically represented in our nations emblems)-French-First Nations-New newcomers. But we need to accept french and especially anglos conquered this land and own it, while natives DO have unique cultures that should be preserved to some degree
>>
>>132314004
Seriously look up some of the third parties or consider running independent. Judging by the last by election, people are so fed up they voted in that 18yo home schooled kid. Don't fall into the trap of resigning to voting for the PC party
>>
>>132313851
>For 46 trillion centuries aboriginals have faced oppression in Canada
>>
>>132314521
like pandering to muslims and chinks and even gays makes me sick, this isnt your home in any regard
>>
>>132313851
Actually Canada is way older than confederation and goes back to the time of the declaration of independence.
>>
>>132314564
you have me thinking, if I do it, it was your inspiration anon
>>
>>132308685
If it's any consolation:

If leafs cannot or will not do something about the Libranos, Trump will do it for them. The last thing he needs is a base camp for hajji on the northern border of the US.

Either way Justin will die in prison.

Keep the faith.

God save the Queen.
>>
>>132308685
Canada is a non-country. I have just thought about this deeply over half a pack of smokes and there is no hope for us. No possible political movements. We started as a very divided nation over a very big area. Now we imported Poos, Chinks, Somalians, etc. We are too divided. There are some based people left here but it is over for us. Protect your family, make money for your family, or go die a hero's death. There is no hope for our future beyond that.
>>
>>132313135
>Libertarians

Are a meme, in Canada and the US. Don't waste your time.

t. Former member.
>>
You can't do anything. You can't even discuss the issues in public.

Half the nation is 1000% convinced that multi-ethnic diversity is the very essence of Canada. They have been taught this their whole life (young people at least)

To stand up and say I'm not digging the immigration, or lets go back to the older white protestant ways... It's the functional equivalent of being a racist.

Since half the country feels NOT being racist is essentially the only objective of the country, you have marked YOURSELF as unCanadian by even discussing it.

So basically if you take the 1/3 to 1/2 of the nation that WANTS mass immigration and Muti-culturalism then add Quebecois - who have no interest in Canada or being Canadian in the first place... you are left with a disorganized rump of 'angry Whites' (who have every right to be angry) but they don't have the numbers or institutional clout to do anything at this point.

It is over. It has been arranged in such a way that it can't be stopped and will be a self perpetuating immigration, multi-culti machine until white people no longer even have the demographic power to even meekly defend their interests.

There. Now you know. No need to re-open this thread again.
>>
File: 1487377854446.png (846KB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1487377854446.png
846KB, 1600x1120px
>>132312067
this cant be real. I know the original story is true but they really have 37 genders to choose from?
could it be that these are actually just used to build massive lists of handicapped people?
>>
>>132308685
>>132311514

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>132308685
Get the special interests out of your government.
>>
>>132314521
Appealing to right by colonialism is impossible in the current political climate, but you can appeal to the idea of the "founding nations" of Canada (Anglo, French, and Natives), as both the French and the Natives expect greater rights than those given to new arrivals. In fact, it can serve as a contrast to multiculturalism.
This in itself is a relatively untried idea that could spoil the votes of progressives and conservatives alike, if its well promoted ofc. Definitely worth promoting in a third-party. One hiccup could be the distinction between the Chinese-railroad-building community from the Victorian era vs. the new Chinese community.
>>
>>132308685

Whats wrong with it? Go outside more and stop being such a whiney little pussy. I already know that you don't have a job and that you're a bum.
>>
>>132315253

I have requested my own personal gender. They are reviewing the paperwork, but I'm told its pretty much a done deal.

So it's looking like it will be 38 genders very soon.
>>
>>132315236
>Half the nation is 1000% convinced that multi-ethnic diversity is the very essence of Canada.
It is tho.
>>
>>132314956
Go for it. To be nominated as a candidate for the Ontario election, you only need to collect 25 signatures in your riding.
>>
File: 1498260088328.jpg (42KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1498260088328.jpg
42KB, 480x361px
>>132308685
stop trying to be like Europe? Remember? I our ancestors fled Europe for the very reason. To not be like them. Our ancestors fled the oppression and thought control. This is why we have America/Canada now.

This is why we celebrate our independence these days. Independence from doctrine, througt control and obedience.

FUCK OFF EUROPE! WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU!
>>
>>132308685
Median wage in Canada is 27k / year
That's 20k USD

Canadians are DIRT POOR
>>
>>132315206
It's sadly the largest provincial party that seems interested in taking an axe to Marxist shit. Stay away from the federal libertarian stuff absolutely
>>
>>132313627
>Just as much gun violence and crime even with a much smaller population.

Fucking nope, get your facts straight on this one, our crime/gun violence is a joke compared to burgers.
>>
>>132315488
interesting, I see what you mean about 'founding nations' versus colonial ownership. Especially in dealing with the chinese..new chinese are very different obviously..
>>
>>132312067
Canada's going to collapse

two options:
1. Be in another country when it happens
2. Be in a rural area that grows its own food and has a tight-knit heavily armed exclusively white community.
>>
>>132311663
don't tell canadians to move here. they don't fucking assimilate because they have an inferiority complex and refuse to admit U.S. is the greatest and that canadia is garbage. they need to die with their country that isn't even theirs anymore
see: >>132312233
>>
File: TRUDEAU.jpg (97KB, 822x548px) Image search: [Google]
TRUDEAU.jpg
97KB, 822x548px
>>132308685
Thing is most Canucks think the country is fine and you're trying to destroy their diverse utopia.
First you need to explain to normies why Canada needs to be fixed.
>>
>>132315609
lmao man I have a job and am in uni and shoot (probably better than you), try leaving your secluded region for once then you'll see how fucked it is
>>
>>132308685
If you step away from /pol/ for a second you'll realize Canada is easily one of the best countries to live in. In fact, only 20 years ago you could say with confidence but without conceit that Canada was number 1 in the world. We've declined quite a bit, but we're still in the top 10-20 in the world.

I think within Canada we have a very serious cultural problem and would do well to take some lessons from the United States. One of the biggest changes that need to occur is a move from government dependence to self reliance. Single payer healthcare has been a failure (not that there is no place for socialized medicine) and is the medical equivalent of soviet breadlines. And government bureaucracy has plunged us into debt.

>>132313627
>Severe lack of intellectuals, they truly are dumber than the US with only 36 million people along the border

This is very true. Canadian education is up to grade 12 is nearly useless, and only our top 2-3 universities could ever compare to anything in the top 100 Universities in the USA. Almost every truly eloquent, intelligent, and well-adjusted person I've met went to private schools.

I think an education reform where parents can get tax breaks, or other incentives to homeschool, or send their kids to private schools is a potential solution.

>The provinces rarely help one another and act like their own separate entities.

Equalization payments don't count? Ontario, Alberta, BC, and SK carry the country on it's back. Canada is one of the most decentralized countries in the world, something I see as a very powerful feature of our democracy that has been under attack since confederation.
>>
>>132316192
Canada is still fine comparatively of course. People aren't annoyed at the current state of affairs, it's the future that's bothersome
>>
>>132315649

For you perhaps. Not me.

Please keep in mind Canada was 97% Eurpean white in 1971.

What this means is virtually every person born in Canada over, say age 40 grew up in a nation where 'multiculturalism' was not a word they'd probably even heard of.

It was invented only in like 1969!

Yet we just celebrated 150 years of Canada yesterday. How can something that has only been in existence for a few decades be the 'Essence' of a nation that began CENTURIES AGO?

Were all those Canadians who lived and died before you got here not Canadians? It's a very sick cruel joke.
>>
>>132316015
The canadians who move to the US are going to be the ones who actually like what the US represents. Especially with trump running things there, and trudeau here.

If I could get a decent (>20k/yr) job in the US with an offer for a green card, I'd immigrate immediately. I WISH canadians had a constitution like yanks do.
>>
>>132308685
Vote out Justin Trudeau the first chance you get.
>>
>>132316176
>try leaving your secluded region for once then you'll see how fucked it is

So I'm just supposed to trust you when you say that this country is fucked beyond my city? Stop being vague and explain yourself kid.
>>
>>132316329
750k immigrants per year

We've grown by 6 million over the last 8-10 years.

And it's speeding up with trudeau, not slowing down. They're starting to import immigrants into all the rural areas in manitoba and saskatchewan to turn them into liberal shitholes.
>>
>>132308685
nothing we can do short of a civil war which won't accomplish shit since we're severely outnumbered. even if we did have any sort of chance that immigrant loving cock sucker would just import more shitskins to fight for him

basically we're fucked
>>
>>132316000

It isn't going to collapse. It will just grow increasingly dysfunctional over time.
>>
>>132316015
I don't, most couldn't handle your country it's true. I love America though, god bless. hell, Happy Independence Day while I'm at it.
>>
>>132315624
so where is the list? I cant find a list of all the genders canada currently accepts
>>
>>132315734
The ironic thing about that quote is, that it is not from voltaire but by an actual neo-nazi.

Also you guy just copied the french system and mixed it up a bit, everything you did with your system was done before here in Europe.
>>
>>132316550
It's a slow collapse. The kind where you wake up 15 years later and realize, holy shit, you're not just "like" a slave. You're an actual slave to a communist regime and you've got to go stand in the bread lines and keep your mouth shut lest the secret police take special interest in you or your family.

Canada is the POSTER CHILD for globalism.
>>
>>132316509
I know , we only have a couple years to to have a good chance
>>
>>132316192

We do well, but we are coasting on the social capitol and infrastructure we inherited.

We can't continue to be stupid forever. Stupidity has a cost.
>>
Haven't read the thread, but I wanted to say, dear Leafs, this burger loves you.

For better or worse, we are brethren, and the Anglo is eternal. And the Aryan fears the Anglo.
>>
File: 1499136213305.jpg (198KB, 664x941px) Image search: [Google]
1499136213305.jpg
198KB, 664x941px
>>132308685
As someone who actually cares what happens to North America, I think you have two options. Move to the US as others have suggested, or start redpilling your countrymen. I think moving is easier, as many of your countrymen are too far gone, but you can slowly influence those around you to see what is happening to your country. We as a continent really need Canada to get it's shit together.
>>
me and my wife are moving to ireland
>>
>>132308685
Leave. No seriously, leave and encourage others to do so.
>>
>>132316776
Hahahahahha tell me that this is a joke, you should look for a better place.
>>
>>132316550
actually it is once the housing bubble finally bursts. as much hate as Ontario gets(and deserves) it's a massive part of the economy yet is absolutely fucking drowning in debt. when the bubble bursts Ontario's economy will go with it and it'll almost certainly default which will completely fuck the rest of the country. the effect will be made far worse by the fact that really every major city across the country has a huge housing bubble ready to burst
>>
>>132316701
It's pretty much this upcoming election or bust.

And Bernier's already out. I want to hope Scheer isn't a globalist moron and can actually compete against Harper, but odds aren't looking good. It's more a case of whether or not Trudeau fucks himself over, rather than Scheer pulls a rabbit out of his ass.

So as far as I'm concerned, I want to be in America before 2020 rolls around. Hopefully by then I've established myself in IT and can get a green card. Will probably have to work in Texas, since fuck california and I don't know where else there's decent IT/networking stuff in the rest of the country.

Can you vote while you've got a green card by chance?
>>
>>132316731

At least a portion of the population is awake in the US. So over the long term you have a better shot than us.

But there are massive issues to deal with there as well. And I'm not so certain you guys are up to the challenge either.
>>
>>132308685
just give in friend

i used to care but then i realised its easier to come to terms with reality by shilling for trudeau

so now i leafpost every day and enrage burgers. i cant count how many pro-trudeau/anti-trump posts and threads i've made since He won.

i'm actually starting to believe some of it too, feeling better than i have in ages

i get why liberals are generally more cheerful. its easier to just believe in humanity

in 100 years no one will care one way or the other about anything that happened now. we will all be homogenized and at peace. by then we will be setting off to the stars and meeting new civilizations. we'll have new friends and enemies, and no time for hating each other.

just let it in and become like me. you'll feel better.
>>
>>132308685
https://murdercube.com/files/
Learn from grampa /k/ and uncle CRANK
This is how you take out the government.
START HANDING OUT SKSs GO INNA WOODS.
>>
>>132317106

If you have kids you can't be so blasé
>>
>>132316448
Man Ontario, BC, Quecec and even Alberta are fucked man. Calgary has a muslim mayor, C16 in ontario, M-103 in parliament man things are pretty bad even with a quick google search, let alone the actual social implications of interacting with people who support this crap. They will come for your region man if its still awesome. I hope it is awesome!
>>
>>132308685
All I know is that the moment the shit hits the fan and the government is too disorganized to do anything about it, I'm getting rid of some unwanted people.
>>
>>132317276
Its far worse when we (the generation posting on /pol/ today) aren't even the first one to be blue-pilled from birth.

The kids in school now are literally the third generation of kids indoctrinated into multiculturalism. The kids and their teachers are already brainwashed, its over. Donezo. Dead.

There is no saving Canada without a revolution.
>>
File: Queen-Elizabeth2a.jpg (209KB, 951x652px) Image search: [Google]
Queen-Elizabeth2a.jpg
209KB, 951x652px
>>132314990
>God save the Queen.
The Queen slipped away from God's Grace long ago.
>>
>>132317106
lmao you will realize this is insane thinking when a 1/4 nigger 1/4native 1/4muslim 1/4chinaman is raping your mother when were Brazil 2.0
>>
File: 1496734667202.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496734667202.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>132317068
I'm not either friend Leaf. I fear Trump may just be a speed bump for globalism. People are waking up and getting fed up with the far left here, but it may not be enough. I fear for the US as well.
>>
>>132308685
You dont fois Canada. You gtfo To a place where people still care about their own.
>>
File: 1485305822954.gif (755KB, 323x206px) Image search: [Google]
1485305822954.gif
755KB, 323x206px
>>132317106
>alien race find pioneer plaque
>study us from a distant
>we finally reach warp capabilities
>they approach us to teach us more about the stars
>ayy assumes captains gender
>ayy says we've strayed
>blows up earth

we did it xi's!!!
>>
>>132317014
Vote in Canada ? Yes - Trudeau relaxed the rules I believe so expats can vote regardless of years spent outside Canada.
>>
File: 1465695685734.png (94KB, 673x329px) Image search: [Google]
1465695685734.png
94KB, 673x329px
>Supreme Court of Canada is going to give $10 million Canadian Tire dollars to that faggot fuck terrorist Omar Khadr
>Trudeau is going to give him a formal apology on behalf of the nation as well

STOP THIS RIDE I WANNA GET OFF AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK
>>
>>132317014
Sorry didn't realize the question was about voting in the US
>>
>>132317777
Waste of a fucking get
>>
File: 1472510236796.jpg (189KB, 1280x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1472510236796.jpg
189KB, 1280x1733px
>>132308685
It's not fixable and that's the blackpill of the day.
a) closing the borders is against public opinion and wouldn't solve the problem
b) deporting millions of people on 300 man airplanes would take more than a decade using the entire Air Canada fleet
c) even if we wiped these people out we would immediately not be able to fund government pensions, old age security, and old age healthcare. The average white is just under 50 years old in Canada.

The question is, what do we do with this information? Do we run this shitheap into the ground to wake up the rest of the world or do we fight a war we know we can't win? Or do we wallow in degeneracy and return to Europe once it all falls apart?

We know our elites are all going to do the latter. Shit most of their wealth isn't even in this country.
>>
>>132308685
Day of the rake soon we will put all the good leafs in a pile so they don't get raked but the rest will be purged
>>
>>132308685
>Cause more global warming
>Move even further north when it defrosts
>>
File: TTC.jpg (9KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
TTC.jpg
9KB, 253x199px
>>132311791
Yeah that doesn't work for me because I work in Toronto, bud

I was on the TTC today and it literally felt like the pic here
>>
>>132317901

I don't want to wipe anyone out. I would be happy to just stop and have a chance to digest the change that has been forced on us.

And also to actually have a democratic debate about how we go forward.

There hasn't even been the slightest discussion about these extremely radical changes - nada, nothing. It's actually unbelievable.

Our system is not democratic. This didn't just happen either, it was planned out meticulously
>>
>>132315649
Shut the fuck up nigger and or nigger lover.
I cant wait to see you niggers at the store.
Day of the rake SOON.
>>
File: 1490304235742.jpg (641KB, 1940x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1490304235742.jpg
641KB, 1940x2964px
>>132317451
>There is no saving Canada without a revolution.
Here's the thing. I'm 100% convinced a revolution wouldn't even solve our issues. Look at what we spend on OAS alone. Boomers fucked this country so bad and replaced us so quickly that the entire social safety net comes crashing down if we make these non-whites disappear.

If we keep them around their spawn will destroy the social safety net as well, but the boomer faggots and their kike overlords/brainwashers won't be around to pay the price. Boomers will never support removal because it will mean the end of their pensions and the end of their healthcare. Don't believe me? All the kike media had to do was threaten the viability of these things back thirty years ago when they were absolutely savable and the boomers immediately opened the floodgates.

Look at how fucked young (18-30) whites men are and how much people care about it. Young white men are less than 10% of the population in Canada/America. We like to pretend like we're the majority.
>>
>>132315909
Canada, in the same year, recorded just 172 firearms-related homicides. “When looking at firearm-related homicide rates in comparable countries, Canada's rate is about seven times lower than that of the United States (3.5 per 100,000 population), although it is higher than several other peer countries
say it with me 350 million americans and god know how many illegals.
Canada is going to get gun crime Bitch keep it up.
>>
>>132318393
Revolution is not what will happen. I believe we will simply balkanize

Rural canadians will flee somewhere up north and form their own state while all the immigrants turn Southern Ontario, Vancouver and wherever else into Brazil
>>
File: Nuremberg, Germany, 1938..jpg (226KB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg, Germany, 1938..jpg
226KB, 1400x946px
>>132318340
Sure I agree with everything you said, but so what? Even if every young white Canadian man wanted revolution nothing would, or could, come of it. The boomers outnumber us on their own and they would burn all young white men alive if it meant not losing their gibs.

Not even the millions of government pensions or using government healthcare. There are 1,400,000 current public sector workers just in Ontario. None of these people are going to support destroying the entire economy, which is what will happen if the non-whites are removed because the demographic balance among whites is so fucking wacked.
>>
>>132317106
ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUTURE ITS ABOUT NOW!
WHAT GOOD IS IT IF WE ARE DEAD IN THE YEARS TO COME?
>>
>>132318393
I'm well aware that the social safeties wouldn't survive.. unless we got rid of the boomers too.

But ah well whatever. My step-brother is a fucking electrical engineer, and him and his fiancee can barely make ends anymore, yet alone have a home or children. They're a good white couple, healthy, energetic, they WANT to start a family, but they can't.

That is what the boomers have done, they made it impossible to even consider paying for their shit.
>>
>>132317140
You niggers wanted help I gave it to you.
But you refuse to read it and I refuse to help canada.
I got dual status, so fuck ya.
>>
>>132318340
>I don't want to wipe anyone out
GOOD. mohommad, ackmend, and jamal and tyrone will have fun fucking you in your boi pussy.
Nigger lover.
>>
>>132313842

Canada is more of an multinational EU type of organisation than a real country
>>
Canada will end in balkanization
>>
File: 1443052427485.jpg (614KB, 1136x760px) Image search: [Google]
1443052427485.jpg
614KB, 1136x760px
>>132318760
Yes, if the boomers were removed Alexander the Great style the country is absolutely savable. Actually just taking all their shit, suppressing their dissent, and letting them die of medical issues would solve the boomer/demographic question. We could restore this country to greatness within a generation or two. Nobody is going to support gassing the boomers though let alone cutting their healthcare or pension. Even if you could snap your fingers and make the boomers/non-whites disappear you've just wiped out some 70-80% of the population of the entire country. It would be like living through the Black Death.

This is why I say Canada is not fixable. I've tried to find a path to victory without the country crumbling to pieces, i've spent too many hours pondering it and there is no solution that doesn't require complete destruction first. The question is what do we do with this information. >>132317901
>>
>>132308685
Cleanse the liberal provinces with nuclear fire and sarin gas, build a wall around Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, then make a co-ordinated push outward cleansing all radiation and surviving libs from the countryside.
>>
>>132308685
We need to make it so that the Communist Broadcasting Corporation completely discredited. They should be the number one target, as they are the number one tool used to distract and misinform the boomer and gen x/y age Canadians.

Second, we need an alliance between Western Canada and Quebec. They are the source of nationalism/provincialism in our country. If you think bitching about some drop in the bucket equalization payments is worth destroying the country, then you may as well be voting for Trudeau.
>>
>>132318760
man reading this makes me sick, they already have so much but it's not enough, even fucking 10 years ago they'd be top of the pack
>>
>>132318351
Canada is diverse and it is ingrained in the masses. I want to genocide everyone else too but to deny multi-culti is not the pure essence of Canada is retarded.

btw what's that murdercube link you posted?
>>
>>132319228

>Second, we need an alliance between Western Canada and Quebec

This can't be emphasized enough
>>
>>132319221
>Manitoba

Thanks for the sentiment but are we really worth saving?
>>
File: 22468f9faf2b9846cda663313854c1d8.jpg (140KB, 824x1113px) Image search: [Google]
22468f9faf2b9846cda663313854c1d8.jpg
140KB, 824x1113px
>>132319228
CP24 has more viewers than CBC News Network.
You could gas the entire CBC and all of their viewers and you wouldn't come close to solving the problem. It's not fixable until its destroyed. We need to accept this and figure out the next steps.
>>
The USA should just annex Canada
>>
>>132319369
Boomers listen to CBC radio all day.
>>
>>132319304
Its how I learned....Its how you can learn my sons.
Canada is not supposed to be diverse thats nu male shit talk.
GO to the link and start cutting down telephone poles and spray painting dicks everywhere.
Mostly on cop cars.
We also had our own IRA and they got their way bombing shit.
>>
>>132319160
I'm really not sure if returning to Europe is viable yknow? America is fucked for its own reasons, Europe is pretty close to unsalvageable with exceptions (Swiss, Poland, etc) and we're.. yeah.

Like what is the point going forward? I've given up personally.

>>132319471
Okay CSIS
>>
>>132319369
>It's not fixable until its destroyed.
SEE THE FUCKING LINK AND READ NIGGER.
>>
Canadians aren't that bad, give me a canadian over a kike or romanian any day of the week.
>>
File: 1080p19.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p19.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132319228
>Second, we need an alliance between Western Canada and Quebec.
It's not going to happen. Anglo-Franco cooperation was the beginning of the end of this country. Virtually every open borders marxist was/is from Quebec.

Quebec believes that one day they will call for independence, start up the terrorism again, and have all the non-whites/anglos in Quebec flee to the RoC. This has been their backup plan since Trudeau Sr.
>>
>>132319304
Canada is British, French, and Native. That's the history, that's our heritage. Everything else is thanks to outside subversion.
>>
>>132319369
>>132319631

You still post here? Fuck off
>>
>>132315824
actually that's about the same as the American one.
>>
File: WIN_20170704_03_14_20_Pro.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170704_03_14_20_Pro.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>132319511
>Okay CSIS
Shut the fuck up you nigger defeatist.
ITS KILLING TIME.
>>
>>132319304
Canada was never "multicultural" - not until the 1970's when the jews started this entire multiculti bullshit across the entire west.

97% white in the mid 70's

NINETY SEVEN PERCENT

We're going to be under 60% in the span of 10 years. If we aren't already.
>>
>>132319529
>expecting us to click that link
>>
>>132319813
Being such a new fag you dont know /k/ trainging page.
What a fucking pussy no wonder canada is getting BLACKED.
>>
>>132319915
I have been on police surveillance before, I know what can happen when you be a bad goy.

Just post a fuck screenshot man sheeeesh
>>
File: kay.png (64KB, 1204x655px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
64KB, 1204x655px
>>132319915
There you go pussy nigger.
I bet you have a goatee.
>>
File: 1468788865404.png (998KB, 732x972px) Image search: [Google]
1468788865404.png
998KB, 732x972px
>>132319529
No doubt American. You don't understand that once shit hits the fan every nation on earth is going to pump weapons/men into our countries as proxies. As for America in 2030 there will be two non-white men turning 18 for every white man. Canada will be soon behind. Not to mention all of our elites will flee to Europe at the first sign of trouble. Just like they did in India, Africa, and South America.

Every student of modern history knows what will happen. You can convince Americas 45,000,000 hungry city niggers to go house to house looking for whitey and you can replace them faster than anyone can kill them, you can't convince the fed rural whites (that will have their comms/travel cut immediately as the roving kike commie bands go town to town) to leave their communities to go apartment to apartment in the cities.
>>
File: americanpepe.gif (1001KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
americanpepe.gif
1001KB, 600x450px
>>132316015
Why not? I'm okay with leafs coming here, as long as they're white and not liberal fucktards
>>
>>132320003
No you have not and no this site is not its been posted on /k/ a few times is where we learned to make bombs and disassemble guns.
>>
File: 300px-SecurityBot_pwns_ClueBot.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-SecurityBot_pwns_ClueBot.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
I am not tolerating the pessimism of you UN-patriotic Canadians , shame on you leafs , literally even the normies see things better than you half empty glassed minds - YOU PEOPLE are the reason why nations collapse for it is the interpretation of strength and power that one brings to the nations identity as a citizen that empowers it , and you're all disloyal scum dogs, get back non based Canadians
>>
I never got the idea of the "cultural mosaic" and how it's good. Mixing different cultures and ideals can only create conflicts with each other.

Imagine a single tribe living in an area, all the same. They believe the same things, and follow the same rules. While there may be small problems, it will generally work out. Now have 3 or 4 tribes together, with different religions and rules, and somehow try to not aggravate eachother or break someone's else's laws or beliefs. It won't work and the fact that so many people are blind to this is what will bring this country down.
>>
>>132319511
Europe is some 95% European. Europe isn't remotely at risk of falling to anything and only a brainwashed t_d tard believes this shit.
>>
>>132320046
AS an america niggers kill eachother all the time.
They even shoot them selves.
WE NEED TO UNITE NIGGERS CANNOT AND THEY FIGHT OVER CRACK ROCKS.
Ive seen those blacks they are un organized.
WE CAN WIN.
>>
>>132319631
No offense but you have no clue what you're talking about.

Elitist globalists from Montreal who are handed the reigns of power to do their dirty deeds are hated by the Quebec people.

Furthermore, the nationalistic Quebecers fully blame immigrants and non-French ethnics for being the reason why they didn't succeed with their referendums, and at this point in time the Quebec nationalist movement is fully anti-immigrant.

What you're saying is literally the opposite of reality, you sound like you've been brainwashed by the (((media))) who hate Quebec and desperately want to avoid a Quebec/West alliance.
>>
>>132320095
The cop literally told me after he arrested me that I was under surveillance... Fuckers are pretty good too because I used to watch out for that shit.
>>
File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>132320086
You have 10,000,000 more niggers than we have people. I've never understood how you fuckers can be so blind to your position. 5/8 babies are born to non-Europeans yet you'll shit on 92% Swedish, Sweden.

Your 45,000,000 niggers raped more white women last year than all rapes in Western Europe combined since the turn of the century. (30k vs 27k)
>>
File: 1499036557391.jpg (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499036557391.jpg
67KB, 640x400px
>>132320046
LET US STAND UNITED AND DEFEAT THE BLACK.
THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT UNITE THEY ARE CRABS IN A BUCKET
WE BUILT EUROPA STANDING TOGETHER AND FIGHTING TOGETHER NOT GIVING UP
LISTEN TO ME AND STAND UP.
>>
That's a lot of rape my dude
>>
File: 1498983671268.jpg (57KB, 506x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498983671268.jpg
57KB, 506x400px
>>132320285
>Posted on 4chan
>thinks get just recently got VANED.
I know they are watching this is why I am giving this info out.
Fucking stand up and fight and build bombs are fucking die or watch cuck porn.
Either way get fucked.
>>
File: 1080p13.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p13.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132320233
Virtually every open borders faggot politician was from Quebec. Yes even Mulroney was a Quebecois. You really think the French would allow us to speak English if given the chance?

We had the chance to force our culture on them or pack them up and send them to France. It could have easily been done with minimal casualties right up until the 1990's. Oh well. Our future ancestors will know what happened.
>>
>>132319228
>>132319315

Bullshit. Quebec voted for this mess. Look at how they voted for Trudeau Sr's Multiculti globalist Liberals.

1968: 56/74 seats
1972: 60/78 seats
1974: 60/73 seats
1979: 67/75 seats
1980: 74/75 seats
>>
>>132320548
>future ancestors
>>
>>132320140

You need to investigate further.

Europe is in a very bad way. Some nations more than others, but overall the outlook there is not much better than here.

Take trip to London or Paris if you don't believe it.
>>
>>132320140
>posted a nazi flag.
>Didnt see live leak videos of women getting raped.
>thinks europe is fine.
Go to hell and get raped.
>>
>>132320556

Trudeau Sr also made French an official language of the federal government. It used to be the case that French Canadians couldn't even have their own representatives communicate to them in their language

>>132320548

I don't think there's any danger of you having descendants
>>
File: 1080p9.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p9.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>132320574
You need to stop reddit spacing unless you post images. CSIS nigger.

Europe hasn't been under threat of the muds for more than two centuries. Nor will it ever be again. I shouldn't have to explain why to you.
>>
File: 1498783551089.jpg (460KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498783551089.jpg
460KB, 1920x1200px
>>132316378
>>132315318
>>132311514
>>132311663
But it really is time to get annexed, my good leafs.
>>
File: 1496478760921.jpg (463KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496478760921.jpg
463KB, 600x450px
>>132317140
>"Grab this and go innawoods"
>"Innawoods"
My sides...
>>
CRANK is probably just a CSIS nigger with a quota. Probably needs some diversity for terrorism arrests so he spreads his criminal site.
>>
File: 1492289794653.png (920KB, 949x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1492289794653.png
920KB, 949x1103px
>>132320713
You're a fool that is buying the kike bait. Obviously all the muds need to be removed from Europe, but to suggest that Europe is remotely threatened by the muds is hilariously naive.

Even the kikes that flood Europe know this. The whole point to start a European-Muslim war, aka European-Israeli ass stomping. Isolate Paris from the rest of Europe and sure you have a problem, but there are more potential Polish volunteers than there are mud males in France.

Canada/America's biggest weakness is that all of our elites and any halfway intelligent person is going to flee to Europe at the first sign of trouble. Just as they did in India/Africa/South America.
>>
>>132320548
You're a braindead fucking idiot if you think that the globalist elites from Montreal represent the opinion of the Quebec people. You obviously do not live in Quebec and are completely ignorant about current Quebec politics and opinions.

You've been brainwashed by the (((media))) who have a vendetta against Quebec because the PQ kicked out the jews and Catholics from power.

You need to come to terms with the reality that Quebec nationalists are anti-immigration and a Quebec/West alliance is our best shot at power.
>>
>complains about losing the country to immigrants
>doesn't do anything about it
Hmmm...
>>
>>132321186

>kicked out the [...] Catholics from power.

Biggest mistake ever desu
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>132308685
With fire. It is the only option left now
>>
>>132319357
We would be if all of our bogs were cleansed first.
>>
You guys need to fix you immigration problem first before you try and tackle all the sjw shit. Who's going to give a fuck what gender the parents pick for the last white baby in Canada.

I live on the Niagara border and I enjoy taking trips to your side. But my god, fucking chinks and sandniggers everywhere. Last time I was at a park over there I didn't see a single white person and the mudslimes had their prayer mats strewn all over the place like it was little Mecca or something.
>>
>>132320556
>Quebec is currently the most nationalistic anti-immigrant province and they have the population to gain power, but because they voted for someone I don't like 40 years ago, let's discount them altogether
Gosh, Sun media and other Quebec hating (((media))) really did a number on some of you over the years.

Enjoy your Sharia law.
>>
File: 1080p17.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p17.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132321186
Quebec, aka it's voters, are absolutely 100% responsible for Trudeau Sr. and i'll repeat for the last time virtually every open borders marxist politician came from Quebec.

We had ~250 years where we could have shaped Quebec into whatever we wanted. We could have outlawed the language and hung anyone who disagreed. We could have shipped them off to anywhere else in the British Empire. Instead our ancestors appeased them and now young anglos pay the price. We must make sure future generations do not make the same mistake again.

When the massive European army comes to liberate the Americas in 100 or so years, the lands of former Canada must be and remain 100% homogeneous or we'll end up in this situation again.
>>
File: 1490304235749.jpg (661KB, 2000x3071px) Image search: [Google]
1490304235749.jpg
661KB, 2000x3071px
>>132321465
You have 25,000,000 illegals you stupid nigger. Your Jewish ruling class plays a significant role in the destruction of this country too. Look in the fucking mirror and fix your own shitty ass cardboard house.
>>
File: 1498698688322.jpg (67KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498698688322.jpg
67KB, 630x458px
>>132321319
Yes because the Pope and the Catholic Church is so BASED.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/pope-francis-calls-for-new-system-of-global-government-to-tackle-climate-change-10330124.html
>>
>>132312067
HAHHAHAHAHA wow. Maybe islam is not so bad after all.
>>
>>132321689
What if we archive it
https://archive.is/ydRi1
>>
File: Lionel Groulx.jpg (9KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
Lionel Groulx.jpg
9KB, 200x223px
>>132321689

>mvq un québécois croit cette merde
>>
>>132321638

My house is made of brick and I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a mudslime around me. Lots of Ukranians but they're pretty chill and the woman are smoking hot.
>>
File: 1493571997485.jpg (99KB, 690x972px) Image search: [Google]
1493571997485.jpg
99KB, 690x972px
>>132321474
I heard one guy propose that we force Quebec to be independent but first relocate the millions of third worlders our French politicians invited into the country.

I know this won't fix the problem but it might be worth the shot for shits and gigs, I know that when Anglo-Canada falls we must ensure French-Canada falls with it or our ancestors will never forgive us. We all know Quebec has been preparing for terrorism against anglos/non-whites and calls for separation. You just need to flood Ontario and Alberta with another few millions non-whites first.

Between the boomers, the kikes, the non-whites and the French we're looking at at least 90% of the population. Again. We're fucked.
>>
>>132321965

>I know that when Anglo-Canada falls we must ensure French-Canada falls with it or our ancestors will never forgive us

From CCC 1766 - "To love is to will the good of another."
>>
File: the_final_solution.png (197KB, 482x768px) Image search: [Google]
the_final_solution.png
197KB, 482x768px
>>
File: 1491495856621.jpg (63KB, 574x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491495856621.jpg
63KB, 574x637px
Hey I have an Arab last name and am half Greek. My father was a Druze though from Lebanon and my skin color looks white. Can I join?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170704-024234~2.png (967KB, 1080x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-024234~2.png
967KB, 1080x1422px
>>132321514
You're completely braindead and living in the past.

Pic related is the type of message the current Quebec nationalists are using.

Boomers from all over Canada should share a lot of blame for the current state of affairs, but you want to exclude the one large population centre that could give us power TODAY, because you're hung up on some shit that happened 40 years ago?

If you're not a divide and conquer shill, then you're just a complete idiot.
>>
>>132322192

You sound like you belong somewhere on the coast of the Mediterranean my friend
>>
>>132321849
Did you miss the sarcasm?
>>
>>132322266

Was your post sarcastic? I see lots of idiots hating on the Catholic church unironically
>>
>>132322239
Can I at least help you guys? You've done so much for me considering that my IQ was just tested at 124 and is at least 30 points past my parents. I hate cultural Marxism and want for you to be the True Canada.
>>
>>132321965
Pretty sure you're a divide and conquer shill, because nobody can be stupid enough to think Quebecers outside of Montreal support those globalist politicians.

Also pretty sad that you just blame every problem on Quebev. Did Quebecers elect a dyke muslim loving PM in Ontario too?
>>
>>132322342
Oh, no I was hating on the catholic church. They're also pushing the open borders globalist social engineering scam.
>>
>>132322520

I don't really care about IQ, buddy. It's the fact that you don't really have roots in this country which makes you not belong in a deep sense. Though to be fair I also think this applies to Albertans (for example) in general as well, since they are all recent immigrants from Europe or somewhere else
>>
>>132322747
After I help you I can leave to the Mediterranean is what I implied.
>>
>>132322687

What does this have to do with the Catholic church being the church established by Jesus Christ? You can't get rid of bad people by abdicating all responsibility and hoping things get better

Plus, a Quebecer who isn't Catholic is like a tree without its trunk: a bunch of dead branches on the ground
>>
File: 1080p18.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p18.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132322554
You keep repeating this. Quebec voters and Quebec politicians have absolutely raped this country. Call it divide and conquer if you want. I hate what you fuckers have done to this country. Especially your Trudeau, Mulroney, and Chretien families.

1/3 federal jobs and since Quebecs economy is so shit for the last 2 years they've made French a requirement for virtually every government job. FSL? You need to be more literal than someone who was born in France. ESL? You need to be able to string a few sentences together.

Boomers, kikes, frenchmen, non-whites. They feed off each other and make this country unfixable. The group that built this nation (hard working community oriented Anglos are being made extinct and this is why you are seeing Canada revert to third world status as it was before the Anglos showed up) .. I'm not saying French are subhumans, but we cannot exist in the same country together as equals Canada proved this.
>>
>>132322931

Why do you want to help though? You should have higher standards for yourself than just being the ally in someone else's struggle
>>
>>132322228
>40 years ago

Quebec voted for Liberals in 2015, NDP in 2011, BQ in 2006, 2004, and 2000, and Liberal 1997 and back.

They have always voted for left wing governments. Every single time. Ontario, Manitoba, Maritimes swing around. But Quebec always always always voted for the anti-Canadian left-wing parties.
>>
File: HnmVWkT.jpg (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HnmVWkT.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
>>132322228
One Quebec group posts a picture. I just pointed out our three Quebec families that have let in 7,000,000+ non-whites. Trudeau Sr. was a 100% Quebec creation and wouldn't have even have became an MP without Quebec.

I hate how you rats won't ever take responsibility for the damage you've done. You still can't name one open borders marxist that wasn't from Quebec. The part that bothers me the most is most of you believe that one day you can drive all the anglos/non-whites out of Quebec through terrorism/threats. Again you just need to flood us with a few more million non-whites first.

Throw out the open borders marxist garbage. Quebec politicans added hundreds of billions of dollars in debt and damn near destroyed the country which scared the boomers into believing the kikes and inviting all these non-whites here.
>>
>>132323039
As I said, it's people like you that had made me smarter and more aware of valor and dignity. If I help you then I feel like I am giving something back to a community that had help shape who I am positively. I am not selfish in that I will force myself somewhere I am not wanted. I want to help you because in a way you have helped me.
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (211KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
211KB, 900x675px
>>132308685
Get Raked Leaf!
>>
>>132323193

>OMG Quebec doesn't want to abolish the capital gains tax, they're so left wing!
>>
>>132322976
>The group that built this nation (hard working community oriented Anglos are being made extinct and this is why you are seeing Canada revert to third world status as it was before the Anglos showed up) ..
autism but you get it
>>
File: red-maple-leaf-crying_1430089.jpg (78KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
red-maple-leaf-crying_1430089.jpg
78KB, 1300x1300px
>>132308685
>>
>>132322931
The greatest help you can give is getting out of our country.
>>
>>132323245

The best thing you could do is to not forget who you are. Keep your identity as much as possible
>>
>>132323390
Are you sure? There is nothing I can do for you between now and when I do?
>>
>>132322976
You don't know your history. Jews have long worked with Anglos to subvert the French, that's why Jews were kicked out of power in the 50's in Quebec and were excluded from French society. Quebecers are more wary of Jews than any other group in Canada.

Just because the Jew stronghold of Montreal elects politicians who are handed power in Ottawa (partially to appease Quebecers) doesn't mean the people of Quebec suppprt them.

For decades now the media have been pummeling into the heads of anglo Canadians that Quebec is evil. It seems you've fallen victim to the propaganda, because your understanding of things is so utterly divorced from reality it's hard to fathom.

Sure, the Quebec people over the years have perhaps made some poor voting choices, but the same can be said for the rest of Canada as well, and none of that means shit if your goal is to do something now, today.
>>
File: 1499029247621.png (904KB, 2838x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1499029247621.png
904KB, 2838x1286px
>>132312233
i know this feel, my family roots are about as deep as they can here - I'm literally related to general Wolfe and my great great grandfather put down wagon burners in the northwest rebellion, others were squatters on John A. MacDonald's land after coming here from the potato famine, there's even a little bit of native rape baby in my genetic tree, I can also be traced back to one of the filles du' roi when the french sent over a bunch of women cus there was fucking nobody here

it's a fucking disgrace what this place has become and its all the more painful knowing my ancestors scraped in the dirt, bled and died to forge this place into a prosperous county worth living in and now we are giving it away to foreigners with no concept whatsoever of what this nation was founded upon and what do half these people give us in return? nothing but hatred and childish entitlement. Fuck this shit it makes me want to puke.
>>
>>132323309
Was the capital gains tax worth voting for cultural suicide in every single election?
>>
>>132323605

>The Bloc Québécois (BQ) (French pronunciation: [blɔk kebekwa]) is a federal political party in Canada devoted to Quebec nationalism and the promotion of Quebec sovereignty. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloc_Qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9cois
>from >>132323193, Quebec voted for BQ in 2006, 2004, and 2000
>voting for cultural suicide in every single election

You can't reason with Francophobic libertardians
>>
>>132323193
>We want a nationalist movement in Canada
>Quebec voted for the Bloc Quebecois, a literal nationalist party
>Therefore I hate Quebec
Are you retarded?
>>
>>132323589

>wagon burners in the northwest rebellion

REEEEEE Riel did nothing wrong
>>
File: Justin Trudeau.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Justin Trudeau.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>132323582
Stop your god damn reddit spacing without an image damnit. You're just making up random garbage instead of address the fact that EVERY SINGLE OPEN BORDERS MARXIST WAS/IS FROM QUEBEC.

THAT QUEBEC GETS 1/3 FEDERAL JOBS YET STILL COSTS US $15B PER YEAR IN WELFARE TRANSFERS.

THAT THREE QUEBEC FAMILIES HAVE INVITED 7,000,000+ RACIAL STRANGERS TO ANGLO CANADA.

THAT TRUDEAU SR. INCREASED THE DEBT BY 738.7% AND DAMN NEAR DESTROYED THE COUNTRY.

I don't even want an apology. I want you to stop denying how much damage your marxist open borders politicians and the niggers that vote for them have done to this country.
>>
>>132323934
REEEEEEE
>>
>>132320848
I would be joining the US military and helping you annex Canada

Being a free man under the constitution would make it worthwhile ALONE.
>>
>>132321465
We have no anti-immigration party.

Canada's government is completely locked down by globalists.
>>
>>132316015
Autism.
These people are looking for a redpilled place to stay. More soldiers for the far right.
>>
File: 146353247532.jpg (131KB, 565x494px) Image search: [Google]
146353247532.jpg
131KB, 565x494px
>>
>>132323934

Let me give you an example from history. In the late 19th century and early 20th century, the federal government opened the borders to non-British immigrants from other countries in Europe. These immigrants all ended up speaking English and having an Anglo-Canadian culture. How did this benefit Quebec and/or French Canadians?

Likewise modern immigration does nothing but reduce the proportion of French Canadians in Canada
>>
File: 1080p10.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p10.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132324018
"""free"""
You make me remember an interesting fact though. America wiped out its natives and its french, and now it will never again have a french or native problem. Just a fact i've noticed now that we have to deal with french and native bullshit/extortion every few years.
>>
>>132323226
>three Quebec families
Hmm, is Bill Morneau from Quebec? He wants to bring in 100M non-whites to Canada.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html

Hurrrr, all anglos are exactly like him and they all support him and everyone is exactly the same as a handful of politicians.

That's your logic.
>>
>>132323844
>Bloc Quebecois
>Nationalism

This is the fucking problem. You refuse to accept that you're Canadians. You larp as your own country while bankrupting us and voting to destroy the rest of the country.

Admit that you're fucking Canadians. Admit that your voting habits completely fucked the country. Then we'll talk about unity and nationalism.
>>
File: cant schmeer 2.png (448KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
cant schmeer 2.png
448KB, 620x349px
>>132308685
>>
>>132324245

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadian_Americans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cajuns
>>
Pierre Trudeau was the one that changed Canada into the multi-culti society it is today. Anglos used to have pride and racism before the fucking Frenchies brainwashed us.
>>
>>132316343
>For you perhaps. Not me.

Doesn't matter. Multiculturalism is literally inscribed into our constitution. The country you imagined died in the 60s. If you want to get rid of multiculturalism, you also have to remake Canada as you know it.
>>
File: Screenshot_411.png (15KB, 673x313px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_411.png
15KB, 673x313px
>>132324255
Is this a fucking joke? The advisor quoted is a literal Quebecois and Morneau is the most French name we have in the cabinet besides Trudeau.

Why won't you filthy french rats admit that you rape us economically and flood us with third world scum? Is it because you're afraid Anglo Canada will wake up one day and stuff these millions of people you've invited into Quebec before taking your good lands and making you independent? We could do it without the Americans help and they'd for sure go along with it they could dump their racial strangers in Quebec as well.

I truly hate how sleazy you faggots are. You REFUSE to admit fault when presented with facts. You've become the kike and our ancestors destroyed this country when they decided to appease you and not take the American approach.
>>
Do you guys still want to take up my offer? You're arguing amongst yourselves here and are demonstrating a lack of cohesion. Too much of this chimping and your movement will look like a Western ISIS.
>>
>>132324410

>WAAAH WHY CAN'T THEY BE NATIONALIST ON MY TERMS

Doesn't work like that
>>
>>132324472

>Mulroney is a Quebecer because he was born in Quebec
>but Bill Morneau is also a Quebecer because he is French

Pick one
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
Toronto fag here. Lived here nearly my whole life.

I live my whole life surrounded by niggers (Sand and ape), gooks and faggots. Unfortunately, I became what could have been considered an SJW after being exposed to the degeneracy.

Did shit at school, because I lacked motivation and quite honestly hated the people there.

Figured I could do something useful and join the military. That made things slightly better, and the guys there introduced me to pol funnily enough. But given recent events in my life, everything sort of just reached a new low.

Honestly, I sometimes contemplate taking a rifle, loading it and either shoot up a public place or just outright blow my brains out.
>>
>>132323934
You obviously don't want to solve any of these problems, you just want to play victim like some SJW faggot.

The west will never have the ridings to even get close to a majority, and you think it's a smart idea to exclude the Quebec population who by far are the most anti-immigrant in Canada (aside from some elites in Montreal) and who could literally bring a majority in parliament?

When the story of how Canada never rose up against its globalist masters gets written, brainwashed idiots like you will have the leading role.
>>
File: 1080p7.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p7.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132324445
America wiped out its French and let them speak their language in one area of one city provided all politics were done in English. The British were all about appeasement and "equality" because they didn't want to get their hands dirty. We've sure as hell paid the price. What will be hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions, and millions of lives, when it's all said and done.
>>
>>132324493
It's not nationalism when you're larping as a fake country. There is no such thing as Quebec nationalism.
>>
>>132324625

The British had to be nice because otherwise instead of only losing the 13 colonies, they'd have lost everything.
>>
File: 9712459959.png (645KB, 1072x586px) Image search: [Google]
9712459959.png
645KB, 1072x586px
>>132324432
>>
>>132324675

...there is
>>
File: 1474573522084.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
1474573522084.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
>>132324535
You picked a guy with the most French sounding surname and quoted his French advisor. Now you're trying to pretend you didn't just do this. This is the most Quebec post i've seen in weeks.
>>
>>132324675

By the way, idiots like you are why we can't get along
>>
>>132308685
>>132310689
>>132311674
>>132311970
>>132312286
>>132313091
>>132313103
>>132313627

1. Invest in bitcoin
2. use bitcoin to buy Canada eCoin
3. use it to pay for shit
4. leave the dollar behind
5. become sovereign nation with a fully accountable currency
>>
>>132324614
Nobody wants to exclude Quebec except themselves.

They don't want Canadian nationalism they want "Quebec nationalism". How can we align with people who don't even accept their countrymen?
>>
>>132324760

>he can't recognise IDs
>>
File: canada.png (18KB, 824x928px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
18KB, 824x928px
>>132308685

By letting China take over Canada.
>>
>>132324726
4-5 generations could have easily starved you all to death and you know it. Now you filthy french rats take the appeasement of our forefathers (that nobody else showed towards you anywhere else in the world) and deny it. Absolutely filthy.
>>
>>132324823

Because existing within the same political union as someone else isn't a real basis for a common identity. Like the fathers of confederation, you need to look at Canada as a pact between two races (French and English)
>>
>>132324595
Look into after life experiences as it tends to work in helping people with those kind of tendencies. When you learn that your life is a test and you begin to suffer you cope with it a lot better.
>>
>>132324903

In case you aren't just trolling I suggest you read a book at some point in your life
>>
>>132324410
They're French and they want to remain French. It's not a difficult concept. You'd think people on a nationalist minded maple syrup farming imageboard would be able to udnerstand that.

If you think the anti-immigrant Quebec people, not the elitist globalist politicians from Montreal who Quebecers hate, are the source of all our problems, or that it's worth throwing away this country over some petty policy differences, then I don't know what to say other than I think you've been brainwashed by the (((media))).
>>
>>132324770
You are the ones who refuse to accept that you are Canadians.

How can we fight to save the nation with people who refuse to accept that we are both members of that nation?
>>
>>132312067

Cant figure out if "They" In the article refers to both parents or just to the abomination in the photo. "They're" trying to ruin language as well.
>>
File: 4535.jpg (259KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
4535.jpg
259KB, 900x904px
Various sources online list Canada as having the most personal debt per capita in the developed world. Is this just because of expensive housing or are Canadians holding a lot of credit car debt or something? I've heard just about all day-to-day expenses are about 20% higher than the U.S.
>>
>>132325074

>The basis of Confederation is the duality of races, the duality of languages, guaranteed by the equality of rights. This pact was to put an end to conflict between the races and the Churches, and assure us all, Catholic and protestant, French and English, a perfect equality of rights right across the Canadian Confederation.
>>
>>132312374

My gut reaction to this is that that fucking kid should be taken away from that freak immediately
>>
>>132325074

Also remember that "nation" in French means something like an ethnic community. Nobody denies that we share a government
>>
File: a02.jpg (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
a02.jpg
41KB, 625x626px
>>132316714
>burger meme
>>
>>132324823
It's called provincialism and it involves removing power from Ottawa and giving it to the provinces, not to mention pursuing policies that will protect our French and anglo heritages.

It's either that or we destroy all heritages. Or perhaps Quebec seperates and then you'll truly be at the mercy of southern SJW/multiculti Ontario.
>>
File: 1080p15.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p15.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132325009
All that goodwill. All those interest free development loans. All those international trade connections made by the British Empire. All those billions we fork over every year. The 1/3 federal jobs. And we do it because we're scared.

Jesus christ man. Our ancestors were the only people on the entire planet that didn't all but wipe the French colonialists out when they were conquered. And now not only are we the only people with a French problem (every open borders marxist came from Quebec, and they've flooded us with millions and millions of non-whites and Trudeau Sr. alone quadrupled the debt) but you try to rewrite our history and erase generation after generation of goodwill.

Funny how Quebec played nice until it didn't have too. It was the good little brother soaking up all the aid and resources until it got the house keys and then it sold everything that wasn't his and invited the nigger neighbourhood down the road in.
>>
>>132324960
Funny you should say, I kinda had those moments last year. I kinda came to the conclusion that there could be some comfort in say, dying in overseas deployment.

I could at least think that I died doing something productive. Now, I find myself in a more nihilistic state of mind. I pay attention to whats happening here and worldwide, I just don't react to it much publicly.
>>
>>132325419

I think you're just possessed by ideology and for that reason, dialogue between us is impossible
>>
File: 1080p14.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p14.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132325195
Wrong you fucking nigger. French wasn't equal until Trudeau Sr. We let you practice your own culture in your own lands because we assumed you wouldn't force it on the rest of us at the first opportunity. What a mistake. He also invented multiculturalism, quadrupled the debt, let the kikes buy up the media, and produced the current asswipe of a leader we have now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Languages_Act_(Canada)
>>
>>132325543
No shit you fool. You made this clear before I was born. That's my point. This country isn't fixable and when it gets rebuilt it MUST be 100% homogeneous.
>>
>>132324472
It's funny that you think that if Quebec didn't exist, Canada would be some strict anti-immigration place.

Yes, anglos are well known for being anti-immigration. Just look at Australia, New Zealand and Britian!
>>
>>132325419
Good goy. Hate Quebec. Never ally with them. Stay divided and weak. Let Kathleen Wynne's Ontario rule over you forever.
>>
>>132325422
Do good deeds my friend. It helps in the long run as it puts your mind at ease when you finally rest for good. Don't expect the world to owe you anything.
>>
>>132325620
>>132325694

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsqpyvIx2g4
>>
>>132316599
Wait, I thought there were 72?
They pretty much printed that list straight off Tumblr, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: 1080p8.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p8.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132325709
I said every single open borders marxist was from Quebec nigger, and that Quebec politicians flooded Anglo Canada with millions and millions of non-whites and once we let them lead the country damn near bankrupted us which left the boomers open to kike propaganda. France is far worse than any of those countries you listed and they started the non-white invasion of Europe.

Macron threatened Poland and Hungary less than 24 hours ago for not letting in the sand niggers. But you'll never admit any of this.
>>
>>132311663
>adios
Not with that language you aren't
>>
>>132325892
you're so deluded and brainwashed by jew propaganda

it's sad how effective their propaganda has been on simpletons like you
>>
>>132325268
I understand that English and French are the dual identities of Canada.

But Quebec needs to understand how they look when they act like a separate country being held captive with the evil Anglo empire of Canada.

>>132325373
>It's called provincialism

This I can get behind. And this is what the founders intended. Unfortunately a lot of it has been extended to Quebec and denied to the rest of the provinces.

When Quebec is given certain sovereignty the rest of the provinces aren't it comes off as special treatment.
>>
File: Leon-DeGrelle.jpg (56KB, 460x422px) Image search: [Google]
Leon-DeGrelle.jpg
56KB, 460x422px
>>132325740
You don't get it. Anglo and French Canada can never reconcile. It was Anglos giving them the world for 300 years and not doing what every other conquering army did to French colonists. And once French people didn't have to pretend to care they bent us over and raped us into the ground. Now they flood us with racial strangers knowing damn well that one day they will commit terrorism against non-whites/anglos and try to create an independent white Quebec while destroying Anglo Canada down to the last man.
>>
>>132308685
its beyond repair
we are too few
make plans
>>
>>132326060
You'll come to the same conclusion I have sooner than later. Probably once you start paying taxes to Trudeau Jr. and his cabal.
>>
>>132326095
I dunno. When I visited Quebec they seemed alot happier to speak English to me than speak French to Muhammad Mehmetsuhad.
>>
>>132326061

>But Quebec needs to understand how they look when they act like a separate country being held captive with the evil Anglo empire of Canada.

No, the idea is more that people don't see why we need to share a government with people who are very different from us. Which, if you're against immigration just like I am, is something you should understand.

>When Quebec is given certain sovereignty the rest of the provinces aren't it comes off as special treatment.

The thing is that this is just like how pre-Enlightenment constitutions used to work. Each different group in society has certain duties and certain privileges. So in this framework, if Quebec doesn't feel represented by the federal government in the same way that Anglos do, Quebec gets special autonomy.
>>
>>132325834
On the contrary, I feel as if there is something that I owe to the world, even if its unknown what for.

The exact problem that I seem to have (at least according to the psych eval I got from my unit) is that I have a tendency to over analyze things to a breaking point. Apparently they kept alluding this to severe OCD.
>>
>>132320003
>I have been on police surveillance before
what happened?
>>
>>132326575
All of our posts here are read, any many cataloged, by intelligence agencies.
>>
File: rmyt.png (278KB, 1360x1103px) Image search: [Google]
rmyt.png
278KB, 1360x1103px
>>132326678
>any
>>
>>132326061
>Quebec needs to understand how they look when they act like a separate country being held captive with the evil Anglo empire of Canada
It's called being nationalist, and Anglos across Canada could learn a thing or two from Quebec. We need to start acting like we're being held captive by the evil globalist multiculti cabal.

Also if you read up on history, there's reasons for the mutual animosity. I know they probably didn't teach it to you in school, but don't act like Canada was some united paradise and their nationalism this is something that came out of the blue.

Yes, they get special treatment, because of a variety of reasons, many of them also historical. The history of Canada is Upper/Lower Canada. Get over it. If you haven't noticed, we're about to go the way of Sweden, and the special treatment Quebec gets is fucking peanuts compared to the fate that awaits us otherwise.
>>
File: 1080p5.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p5.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132326858
>and Anglos across Canada could learn a thing or two from Quebec
Trudeau Sr, Mulroney, Chretien, or Trudeau Jr? Which French leader are we supposed to look at again?

Or are you talking about your marxist provincial politicians many of which have been busted for corruption? That can't balance a budget 9/10 years even with 1/3 fed jobs and $15b in welfare?
>>
>>132326325
>Most people don't see why we need to share a government with people who are nothing like us

Because that land belongs to those people through victory of war. There is no other government.

The French were driven out of Canada and back to France. The people who remained were decidedly no longer French. They were citizens of the Colony of Canada and resided within the province of Quebec.
>>
File: brief history 12.png (31KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
brief history 12.png
31KB, 656x480px
>>132326858
>we're about to go the way of Sweden
Sweden is 92% Swedish. We're far, far, far past the Sweden point. Sweden is absolutely savable and isn't even under existential threat.

Canada on the other hand cannot be saved from demographic and economic collapse. Our French leaders, and a few others, particularly your Trudeau family the first of which was a 100% made in Quebec creation, made sure of that.
>>
>>132327063

This post betrays a very poor understanding of how people work. Are you autistic?
>>
Any redpilled Canadians just need to move here. Your country is finished. A great white migration of right wing Canadians would be great for America
>>
>>132327040
I'm talking about learning from the Quebec people who have a nationalist bent and hate he Montreal ploticians just like you do.

I write this for the benefit of others, because you're obviously a lost cause.
>>
File: canadian.png (35KB, 757x827px) Image search: [Google]
canadian.png
35KB, 757x827px
>>132308685
Stop appeasing the left. Stop holding your tongue when someone says something about muh diversity, and ask them for proof of diversity's benefits. Remind them of what diversity did to Rome, Yugoslavia, and the Soviet Union. Stop treating Islam any differently than a normie would treat Nazism; don't walk on eggshells when speaking of Islam. When someone says Canada was built by immigrants, kindly remind them that those were exclusively European immigrants, and that Canada was 97% European/Christian as recently as the early 1970s.

Stop being so fucking spineless. Stop being such a fucking doormat. Start asserting yourself. Wear your traditional values as a badge of honor instead of hiding them and being too much of a coward to show people what you really believe in. Be well informed and speak to people calmly but with confidence. And most important of all, BE AN EXAMPLE. None of that matters if you're a goddamned degenerate yourself.

Oh no, you'll be socially ostracized? Only by the very cucks who are ruining this country in the first place. And remember a very large number of Canadians secretly agree with you - even in Toronto. We live in a culture of fear, where people believe that expressing opinions anywhere right of center is akin to to social suicide. It's not though. it's just that the leftists make the most noise, which makes their shadow appear much bigger than they really are.
>>
>>132327219
Just wondering, was the fact that anglos voted in Marxist leaders Wynne and Notley the fault of Quebec also?
>>
File: fedebt1.png (11KB, 802x407px) Image search: [Google]
fedebt1.png
11KB, 802x407px
>>132327259
You're the only province that votes marxist and your politicians have built an absolutely failed state that again can barely stay afloat with 1/3 federal jobs and $15b in annual welfare.

There is literally nothing to admire about Quebec unless you're a kike and you like reading stories of betrayal and incestuous rape. Or if you think irrationally clinging to a language and a potato dish to such an extent that French people in France can't wrap their heads around it.

I truly hate how dishonest you all are, with yourself and with others.
>>
>>132326335
I wish you the best as this is my last comment. If you feel like you need to do something to give back to the world, that sounds to me you are missing a spiritual element in your life. Spiritual meaning something that is good for the soul(mind). You aren't doing things satisfactory to what you may feel is your maximum capabilities. You also may feel like you have been searching and somewhere in your progress you started feeling desperate in trying to fulfill what you desire but are running out of time. This is may perhaps be the reason for military service as well as over analyzing things. Find a desolate place away from your internet and music; listen to yourself with no distractions; only here with you find enough grace to construct a game plan.
Source: I have been through it a lot.

Relating this to politics. I feel like I am working to essentially be a slave. Economic growth is terrible and I think that the diversity is breaking the cohesion among communities. Propaganda can only go so far but it's obvious that I have nothing in common with most people I come across. They are unpredictable and because of that I can never trust them. This is why I would want to help some of the Canadians here establish an ethno-state or community to help with its cohesion. Will start posting how you guys could actually do this.
>>
>>132311663
>going down into the country with the bigger population and political clusterfuck

Pleb move, if you're actually a leaf you'll go innawoods or even more north and go innagloo. If freezing cold protected the Inuit from the white man, it can protect me from the rest of my retarded country.

Also I always wanted to fuck an eskimo atop the skinned hide of the noble caribou, hunted by myself. That's like two conquests in one.
>>
>>132327219
When anglo PM Harper brought in record numbers of non-white immigrants, was that also Quebec's fault?
>>
File: 2014results.png (141KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
2014results.png
141KB, 420x420px
>>132327439
Who voted for Wynne? Could it be the MILLIONS OF RACIAL STRANGERS THE TRUDEAU, CHRETIEN, AND MULRONEY FRENCH FAMILIES FLOODED US WITH!?!?!?!?

Maybe you are subhuman. All that native racemixing produced a defective, incompetent race perhaps.
>>
>>132313627
Just as much gun violence and crime even with a much smaller population.

wut

>31,537 people die from gun violence:
>11,583 people are murdered.
>18,783 people kill themselves.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/GunDeathandInjuryStatSheet3YearAverageFINAL.pdf
>>
>>132327671
And Notley? How about Harper flinging the doors of non-white immigration wide open?

I'm sure Quebec is the cause of those too, right?
>>
>>132327230
No. I am not autistic because I live in the real world.

I will liken Quebec to the Confederate States. They lost the war and their country was absorbed back into the United States.

I understand that people will still feel a sense of their history and culture. They will still wave their rebel flags, hate on yanks, and mutter about the war of northern aggression.

But at the end of the day those people are still aware that their ancestors lost, the south is not an independent nation, and that they are citizens of the United States of America.

Quebec needs to understand that they lost the war. France no longer owns any land in North America. All Canadian land is property of the British Empire.

The people who live in Quebec are not any more special than those of Ontario, Manitoba, New Brunswick, etc. and should not be treated with any higher level of sovereignty.

You can not fight for nationalism with people who do not accept themselves as members of your nation.

Should the United States unite with people who think the southwest belongs to Mexico? No. Because that would be fucking stupid.
>>
File: europeanation.jpg (21KB, 271x204px) Image search: [Google]
europeanation.jpg
21KB, 271x204px
>>132327615
This country was toast before Harper came to power and you know it. I'm no fan of him though of course, i'm more angry that French Mulroney and his corrupt French niggers took over the PC party with the help of kike media and made it controlled opposition which promptly destroyed it.

Harper the kike worshiper didn't loosen the immigration rules btw and even if he wanted too (he didn't) it cannot be reversed. This country is not fixable and anyone with that has looked at the numbers knows this.
>>
>>132327671
>TFW live in eternally
blue district.

Comfy.

>>132327237
Immigration Act of 1965 made sure this will never happen. White Canadians can't just up and move to the US anymore.
>>
File: madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_1.jpg (193KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_1.jpg
193KB, 1600x1201px
>>132327850
Absolutely although socialism and marxism are not the same thing and the NDP is an outgrowth of the CCP as i'm sure you know. The NDP absolutely would not be in power without the millions of racial strangers invited by French politicians between the 1960's and the end of the century.

You're forgetting that closing the borders wouldn't do jack shit. All those non-whites first invited by multicult inventor Trudeau Sr. are growing exponentially with each generation. NOT FIXABLE.
>>
>>132328010
Harper brought in record numbers (never before in history) of non-white immigrants. You are a hypocrite brainwashed idiot.
>>
File: canada.png (221KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
221KB, 720x1280px
There's no peaceful resolution to this, is there?
>>
>>132328270
There it is folks, he thinks Harper and Notley are the fault of Quebec.

You're a defeatist who is hoping that Canada fails to prove some bizarre point.
>>
File: leon_degrelle.jpg (14KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
leon_degrelle.jpg
14KB, 300x376px
>>132328274
Doesn't matter even if this was true. Mulroney destroyed the CPC and before Stephen Harper was an MP it was impossible to win on an anti-immigration ticket. This is why Reform simply gave up.

Stephen Harper is a kike bootlicker and we'll get nothing but French marxists and kike bootlickers from here on out thanks to the demographics. You act like closing the borders wouldn't prevent the millions and millions of non-whites invited by French politicians during the first 50 years of mulitcult from growing exponentially.

Every single open borders marxist policitian was from Quebec. Quebec politicians invented multicult and even produced the french (kike bootlicker) faggot Trudeau Jr with his wifes own uterus.
>>
>>132328500
would prevent.. wew.. can we all agree it's not fixable and focus on how to deal with this realization now?
>>
>>132328500
I miss the Reform Party so much. The last true breath of right-wing populism in Canada.

I voted for Harper once but after seeing what a good goy he was I just write in Alliance Of The North every election.
>>
>>132327904

Maybe you should read some Canadian history instead of trying to transpose American history over it like every halfwit on this board, that way you might actually understand the people that you consider to be part of your nation
>>
>>132328463
This country is toast you fucking nigger. You faggots flooded us with millions of racial strangers for 50 years, quadrupled the debt, let the kikes buy up most of the media, and now you claim it's the Anglos fault because these puppets are voted in by the very people you are replacing us with.

Gas yourself already.
>>
>>132328500
You're just like the victim identity SJWs or the Black Loves Matters people who cey about reparations. You just want to play the victim, never actually trying to do anything productive.

The hilarious/sad part is, if people like you get their way, the likeliest outcome is Quebec secedes to build its own ethno-state, while you're left with a Wynne/Notley Marxist-run English Canada. Enjoy your Sharia law.
>>
File: Pol_logo.png (105KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Pol_logo.png
105KB, 280x280px
>>132328680
Reform gave up once they crunched the numbers. This is what I have been saying all thread. Even in 2002 you could crunch the numbers and see that this country couldn't be saved. It would require turning these millions of non-whites into dust (deporting isn't physically possible) and somehow coming up with a hundred billion shortfall in the budget due to the demographic damage done by Trudeau Sr. particularly where fertility rates dropped from 3.1 to below replacement level in less than 10 years.

So the kikes swooped in made the CPC electable and here we are. 25% Jewish Andrew Sheer who won by obvious fraud against an open borders lolbertarian Frenchman. Checkmate.
>>
File: 1492987251830.jpg (53KB, 401x482px) Image search: [Google]
1492987251830.jpg
53KB, 401x482px
>>132328977
>lolbertarian
>>
>>132328788
>Maybe you should read some Canadian history instead of trying to transpose American history over it like every halfwit on this board

I was making a comparable analogy. Maybe you should tell me what was flawed with it instead of name calling.

>That way you might actually understand the people that you consider to be part of your nation

I don't consider them anything. They are part of this nation. If they don't consider themselves citizens of this country then they need to get off the soil which is owned by this country.
>>
File: feddebt.gif (8KB, 449x390px) Image search: [Google]
feddebt.gif
8KB, 449x390px
>>132328897
You stupid rat i've been saying that this whole thread. Quebecs plan from the beginning was to flood the country with non-whites and then use terrorism against anglos/non-whites to separate from Canada. You fuckers even openly talk about how you'll somehow manage to get out of the half a trillion in debt Trudeau Sr. and Mulroney racked up.

The only way to counter this is to dump all the racial strangers Quebec politicians invited into Anglo provinces, back into Quebec. Perhaps let the Americans drop a few million niggers in Quebec for their blessing.

None of you cocksuckers have admitted any of the shit I laid out in this thread. Deny, deny, deny.
>>
File: TrudeauandCastro_400_280_55.jpg (18KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
TrudeauandCastro_400_280_55.jpg
18KB, 400x280px
>>132329288
That should say backup plan. I'm not convinced it was "the plan" .. I'm still convinced that until the collapse of the SU literal world marxism was the plan.
>>
File: trudeauchinasonadmire.jpg (160KB, 760x721px) Image search: [Google]
trudeauchinasonadmire.jpg
160KB, 760x721px
>>132329515
>>
>>132329515
>>132329553
like father like frenchman
>>
>>132329288
You realize that white anglo provincea gave 98 seats to Trudeau Sr., compared to Quebec's 56, right?

Was that also Quebec's fault?
>>
>>132329515
I didn't know Justin Trudeau's father was good friends with Pierre Trudeau.
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau.png (319KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau.png
319KB, 900x900px
>>132329612
I've already repeated the fact that for 50 years we had open borders (100% French) politicians flood us with millions and millions of non-whites of which millions have produced millions of babies. Boomers accepted this after Quebec poster marxist Trudeau Sr. quadrupled the debt and damn dear drove us to economic ruin. Gas yourself already. This country is toast and the boomers/kikes/french ruined it. Although I concede american jewry would have no doubt done their toll if your people hadn't jumped to be their useful idiots first.

I gotta say that the "learn from Quebec" bullshit really pissed me off the most. You filthy rats create these non-white tax slave cities in anglo provinces via mass immigration that dominate our politics via demographics and then have the balls to tell us to be a kiniving nation destroy monster like you.
>>
File: C5TaDbhW8AAX8Oo.jpg (27KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
C5TaDbhW8AAX8Oo.jpg
27KB, 631x631px
Canada is fucked, no conservative party with any real power, no southern states to vote in large numbers for conservatives, no first amendment to defend real free speech, no second amendment to defend the first with.

only a matter of time......
>>
File: 1080p11.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080p11.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132329927
Sorry. He quadrupled the debt in the first 4 years. The debt raised by almost 8x by the time he was done and interest rates went from 3% to 21%. People forget how much economic damage these stupid French politicians did outside of the mass immigration.

Maybe one of these threads we can finally agree Canada is fucked and go on from here.
>>
File: ye.png (458KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
458KB, 680x650px
>>132330087
Canada is absolutely fucked but America is far, far, far worse off. You have 10,000,000 more niggers than we have people and you gave king nigger Obama two back to back majorities.

If he didn't add 10T to your debt who knows where you would be right now. India tier? It's coming.
>>
>>132329927
I understand.

French politicians are responsible for their actions while English politicians are mere victims.
French voters weren't bamboozled by Trudeau Sr., only English voters were (despite more English votes going to him than French).

Even though the French people today are more anti-immigrant today, I guess what, it's all just a ruse and they actually love immigrants?

Great logic.
>>
File: 1493577317506.jpg (98KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
1493577317506.jpg
98KB, 645x912px
>>132330087
>>132330191
To put it in perspective. Your yearly interest payment to China covers their entire armed forces. The annual interest paid to private banks/countries on just Obama's debt alone is enough to pay the yearly tab for Russian and Chinese armed forces, space programs, and you'd still have another ~$30b left over. The total interest bill is some $480b per year.
>>
>>132330393
Bingo
>>
File: SEA.jpg (193KB, 804x534px) Image search: [Google]
SEA.jpg
193KB, 804x534px
>>132330393 (copy and paste.. glad a frenchman finally admitted this)
But let's look at the numbers.

In 1968, Anglo provinces gave Pierre Trudeau 98/190 seats (51.5%). Quebec gave him 56/74 seats (75.7%).

Okay. But everybody makes mistakes. Canadians voted for change and didn't realize how bad that change was going to beat.

So in 1972 Anglo provinces gave him 53/190 seats (27.9%) while Quebec gave him 56/74 again (75.7%).

Surely this would end over time though right?

Nope. In 1980 Anglo provinces gave him 73/207 seats (35.3%) while Quebec gave him 74/75 seats (98.7%).

When you crunch the numbers Quebec repeatedly elected Pierre Trudeau again and again against the wishes of the vast majority of other the provinces.
>>
>>132329612
But let's look closer at those numbers.

In 1968, Anglo provinces gave Pierre Trudeau 98/190 seats (51.5%). Quebec gave him 56/74 seats (75.7%).

Okay. But everybody makes mistakes. Canadians voted for change and didn't realize how bad that change was going to be.

So in 1972 Anglo provinces gave him 53/190 seats (27.9%) while Quebec gave him 56/74 again (75.7%).

Surely this would end over time though right?

Nope. In 1980 Anglo provinces gave him 73/207 seats (35.3%) while Quebec gave him 74/75 seats (98.7%).

When you crunch the numbers Quebec repeatedly elected Pierre Trudeau again and again against the wishes of the vast majority of other provinces.
>>
>>132330393
>53 to 56
>74 to 75
And you conclude it's only because of French voters? Nevermind the significant anglo population in Quebec pre bill 101.

You are for some reason desperate to play the victim, despite the fact that every western country worldwide was dealing with this same multiculti attack. Just admit that quebec got bamboozled just like the English did and move on to actually trying to solve the problem instead of being a faggot SJW victim.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>132329615
Pierre wasn't his real father, or so the meme goes.
>>
File: 1498534666968s.jpg (3KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1498534666968s.jpg
3KB, 125x89px
>>132330731
God I hate how you filthy rats will never admit anything. I really do. I despise you people more and more each day. If only our ancestors could have seen what you would do to this nation they would have done what every other conquering army knew what to do with French colonialists.

What a disaster. Even appeasing the natives, instead of crushing them into the dirt with might equals right, didn't fuck us anywhere near as hard.
>>
>>132330731
No. My numbers demonstrate that everybody is to blame for electing Pierre Trudeau in 1968. But Quebec is to blame for reelecting him in 1972, 1974, and 1980.

The other provinces gave 35% of their seats to Trudeau in 1980. Quebec gave him 98.7% of theirs. There's no way you can pin that on the other provinces there.

>53 to 56 and 74 to 75
So that 1 province consistently gave Pierre Trudeau more seats than all other provinces combined. Think about that.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.