[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many sites have you just stopped going to because they block

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-07-03.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-03.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
how many sites have you just stopped going to because they block you for blocking their ads?
>>
>visiting news sites
News-through-osmossis is the best news source
>>
>>132307443
turn off java script retard
>>
>>132307443
This is the worst. I really don't mind ads. But some sites just go way overboard and it slows everything down to fuck. Maybe if they didn't do video ads, or other shit tier ads then I wouldn't need an ad blocker.
>>
File: IMG_0005.png (537KB, 663x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.png
537KB, 663x783px
>>132307746
Fucking this.
>>
File: tfw botnet wants you to starve.jpg (466KB, 1762x992px) Image search: [Google]
tfw botnet wants you to starve.jpg
466KB, 1762x992px
>>132307746
>turn off javascript
>go hungry
>>
>>132307443
all of them. One-strike rule, and you're out and I'll never come back.
>>
>>132307443

Oh, that cup of coffee makes me feel so sofisticated and hip. I'm gonna subscribe to that shit just because im an easily manipulated hipster faggot.
>>
>>132307746
>turn off java script
>nothing works
holy shit no ads!
>>
>>132307443
>not using an anti-ad-blocker blocker
>>
>>132307975
There was a period of time, perhaps still, that Breitbart would barely scroll because of all the ads. My laptop fan would start whirring, and everything seemed to move at 12fps.

It's ridiculous that in an era where everyone's computer can process 4 billion instructions per second, a few ads on a website can bring them to their knees. I used to get by on a 25Mhz processor and a few gifs never caused it to fuck up this badly.
>>
I don't go to shit websites, so I've never encountered this phenomenon.
>>
>>132307443

yep. most news sites are literally unreadable anyway, there is so much crap layered around and over the text you literally cant read it. You have to click away five popups to read one paragraph. NYT is tolerable, and about the only one I will even try and read. Rest are annoying as all fk. No wonder they are dying. Thank grod for Wikipedia - i pay them 50$ a year and hope they stay ad-free.
>>
swear to god ive seen these thread before in the past with the same exact posts
>>132308639
i remember seeing this image
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.