[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Buckner grabbed her from behind after she started to wa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.png (311KB, 1098x776px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
311KB, 1098x776px
> Buckner grabbed her from behind after she started to walk away. He placed her into a bear hug, kissed her on the forehead and grabbed her buttocks, prosecutors said. On June 20, Buckner approached a 23-year-old woman walking toward the CTA Green Line Garfield Station in Washington Park just after 10 a.m. and asked her how old she was, prosecutors said. When the victim asked why he wanted to know, Buckner replied that he is royalty and therefore able to date girls between the ages of 14 and 18, prosecutors said.

> Buckner replied that he is royalty and therefore able to date girls between the ages of 14 and 18, prosecutors said.

What did he mean by this?

http://archive.is/uyD98
>>
>>132307405
based black man
>>
>>132307405
I already amused myself with the kangz joke so I feel no need to type it out.
>>
>>132307405
>he is royalty
FINALLY a present tense kang.
>>
>>132307719
I thought it was just a meme. Do you mean to tell me that black men actually believe they are kangz?
>>
>>132307405
A kang deserves his dues.
>>
>>132307854
A lot do. And most of the ones that don't are surely stupid enough to adopt that belief if they get kangpilled by a fellow black.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.