[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all clicked on profiles of some moron we were arguing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170703_203030.jpg (109KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170703_203030.jpg
109KB, 644x960px
We've all clicked on profiles of some moron we were arguing with, saw a profile filled with that guy's pictures of himself holding guns.

There's something we're all aware but I've never seen a single person acknowledge: that guy probably wants to kill you.

There's a side to human nature that conservatives embrace with the giggly joy of a farting baby, and liberals suppress this side. It's the savage side. The side that, if we're being honest, is what humanity really is.

This is partly why so many liberals don't like guns. Most of us understand that there are times when a person really does need a gun for self defense, but we hope humanity can evolve into something that doesn't want or need them.

But that's just not going to happen. Not in our lifetimes. The debate on gun control is lost and several million drunk morons have spent the last eight years stockpiling weapons and ammunition, and believing crazy ass conspiracy theories about how NASA keeps a colony of child sex slaves on Mars.

They have spent years of their lives hoping and praying for a civil war so they can chug a six pack, snort some crank, and run out with their guns to go after gays, Muslims and liberals.

Liberals need to arm. We don't need to act like them. We need to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Tread softly, but carry a big fucking stick.
>>
File: 64559898745416546.jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64559898745416546.jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>132299663
>Liberals need to arm
>pass the most restrictive gun laws effectively cutting their own nuts off.
Ayyy lmao.
>>
File: deep concealment.png (543KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
deep concealment.png
543KB, 644x960px
this one ate himself some underarm holsters
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.