[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the biggest degenerate parades in the world was in Israel!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1637.jpg (64KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
64KB, 898x628px
One of the biggest degenerate parades in the world was in Israel!
HAHAHAHAH
KEK

Karma always gets you!
>>
>>132291176
Wow. What if people genuinely just want to have freedom of sexual expression?
>>
>>132291812
Sexual expression is for the bedroom not the public. They are degenerates spreading their sodomite propaganda
>>
>>132291176
but most Jews are cool, they know that the bible is mythology and that you shouldn't hate gays. They are not like mentally ill christcucks.
>>
>>132291812
Fuck them then.
Why the fuck should anybody be free to express their sexuality in public?
>>
>>132292319
Gas yourself!!!
>>
>>132292319
Homosexuality is a mental illness and only recently has it been taken for anything more. faggots fail the only biological measure of success.

Fucking pederast
>>
File: 1490888723212.jpg (77KB, 595x688px) Image search: [Google]
1490888723212.jpg
77KB, 595x688px
>>132291176
>>132292319

Daily reminder that the (((Jews))) we all hate are Ashkenazi Jews (Turks!), which is why they're such degenerates.
>>
>>132292879
Can you please explain this a bit better?
I heard about the fake jew theory, who try to destroy the jews.
>>
>>132293184
Youtube Texe Marrs. Hes muh dude. Cuz he my brother. he touches on it a lot.

Also Brother Nathaneal on youtube, who is A JEW, and knows first had about them.

Tons of info out there. Even DNA!
>>
>>132291176
I don't get the thread OP. Jew's love this stuff, haven't you seen their "art".
>>
>>132293184
Historically, the Jews are brown people (Mediterranean). These White jews you see are Ashkenazi, filthy people. (((They))) represent about 80% of the modern-day "Jewish" population, and follow different religious, legal, and cultural practices than actual Jews. Can't find sauce right now, but if you look it's all out there. I'd like to be proven wrong though, because no one man can know everything.
>>
File: H_4DrPGLXRugJhUYtYi57A_r.jpg (83KB, 700x501px) Image search: [Google]
H_4DrPGLXRugJhUYtYi57A_r.jpg
83KB, 700x501px
>>132293801
>Texe Marrs
Looks like a conspiracy theorist to me. No sources on any videos I checked out. Would not trust.

>Brother Nathaneal (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner)
No. Just no.
>>
>>132293184
Also, not sure about the whole fake Jew theory (Link?), but they are a huge majority population in the modern world.

I'll try to dredge up some sources for my claims, hold on.
>>
>>132294983
you hit me with logicalfallacywiki???

No, just no.

Texe is cool as shit tho. Conspiracy? Yea. So?
Brother Nathaneal? Yea he kinda faggy i know,, but his jewry videos are pretty sharp.

Entry level shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.