[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*mutilates infant son's penis* My body my choice Anon, don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: pregnant-woman-on-couch.png (386KB, 791x527px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-woman-on-couch.png
386KB, 791x527px
*mutilates infant son's penis*
My body my choice Anon, don't worry he'll thank me when he's older ;^)
>>
>>132290779

> tfw you're too young to commit suicide
>>
File: 1493618314437.png (1015KB, 602x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493618314437.png
1015KB, 602x574px
>>132290779
I'm flattered you keep reposting this thread. I started it all the back in like february, keep up the good work anon
>>
CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT WOEMAN
>>
I kept my skin, but now I get anxious when having my dick sucked.
>>
>>132290779
>implying it isn't always the father who pushes for circumcision because of cognitive dissonance that there's anything wrong with his own dried out desert dick
>>
File: 1491112142589.png (14KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491112142589.png
14KB, 444x444px
>mfw i dont bear the mark of the jew
>>
File: 1492038713531.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492038713531.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw dick is $100 intact
>>
File: TFSSS.jpg (44KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
TFSSS.jpg
44KB, 450x495px
>>132290779
>My body my choice Anon, don't worry he'll thank me when he's older ;^)
>OP unironically thinks all women believe this
>>
I was never cut, my mom asked me when I was older, in like middle school if I wanted it done and I said no. I can't imagine too many older males, especially adults, would want to chop off the tip of their penis for no reason.
>>
>>132292849
There are health reasons
>>
>>132292849
same

But cut tends to be cleaner simply because men don't wash their dicks and rely on water dripping down and because uncut fags don't take 10 seconds to clean their dicks women think uncut = unclean
>>
>>132293155
(((health reasons)))
>>
>>132293155
Not in first world countries.
>>
>>132293567

The cleanliness argument to defend circumcision is really, really retarded desu. I don't know the numbers in the United States, but here in Brazil, indeed, it appears that there's quite a significant number of men that don't properly wash their dicks - the gubmint even had to make a 'Wash Your Dick' campaign to highlight the retardedly basic importance of cleaning your cock.
It baffles me that some people are so, so dumb and lazy to the point they can't spare 10 seconds or so to quickly clean their dicks and would rather get cancer in their dongs. J U S T
>>
oh look for this thread again

saged and hidden

bye yall
>>
>>132292263
ladies are too dumb to notice
just clean ur dick 1x/2x a day
>>
>>132293567
>men don't wash their dicks
Americans
>>
>>132290779
circumcision makes rape more likely.

Do you want a rapist son?
>>
It's actually really fucked up how many millenial girls I hear talking about having it done here because they think the kid won't get STDs/Cancer and will be "cleaner". I go fucking off on these girls because of their ignorance, all Uni educated too, cunts fucked.
>>
>>132295936
a lot of girls in america just flat out say that it looks gross, but as soon as a male says that a girl with flappy beef curtains is disgusting he's automatically a scummy piece of shit
>>
File: tight cut.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
tight cut.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>132292401

It isn't always. Sometimes mothers push for circumcision.
>>
>>132296498
> looks gross
> pull back seen
> looks identical but not potentially cracked up & dry

Uhmm.....bitches don't know what they're on about. Silly to ever listen to girls, they don't know what they want but it's hard to ignore when they're talking about mutilating their kids. FUck imagine saying in a social setting you'd just your daughters flaps trimmed so she has a innie to be more appealing to boys, hah!
>>
>>132293155
There are health reasons for small children, at which age it is difficult to pull back the foreskin to wash it.
As long as you're not completely retarded there are NO health benefits the removing it in adulthood.
>>
>>132290779
[Fedora Fueled Foreskin Fetish Intensifies]
>>
>>132296860

>There are health reasons for small children, at which age it is difficult to pull back the foreskin to wash it.

You're not supposed to even try to pull back a young child's foreskin. Attempting to do so is what CAUSES health problems with the foreskin.

In the vast majority of babies and young children, the foreskin is fused to the head of the penis by tissue called the synechia, or balanopreputial lamina, and the opening of the foreskin is tight due to muscle fibers at the tip that allow it to act as a one-way valve, allowing urine to pass outside, but preventing feces from getting in. This is not a defect or disorder. It's a beneficial product of natural selection.

The membrane that fuses the foreskin to the glans eventually breaks down over time, usually by age 11 although in some boys it takes more time.

There is no need to EVER pull back a baby or child's foreskin. Doing so causes tearing and introduces bacteria into his penis.

A boy's foreskin requires no complex cleaning other than cleaning the outside. You don't need to scrub under a girl's clitoral hood or inside her vagina. Likewise, you don't need to clean under a baby or child's foreskin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-parents/help-with-forcible-foreskin-retraction/
>>
>>132297437
And here's the archive

>http://huffingtonpost com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html
https://archive.is/2R6Kl
>>
>>132296860
>>132297437

By the way, to be very clear on this, in babies and young children, the foreskin and glans are, again, literally fused together. There is no space between the glans and inner foreskin. They're essentially one structure. They form that way in utero, and it normally takes years for them to fully separate. There is nothing in there that needs cleaning until that happens. In a typical young boy there is literally no space for anything to get into, unless you artificially create one by ripping apart the synechia.
>>
>>132293155
t. not a pediatrician
>>
>>132292571
my dick is 200 dollars not intact
>>
>>132295046
>Not in first world countries
>USA is a third world country for most people
That settles it then. Get your surgical instruments out and continue the priceless tradition of damaged goods! Wooo-whee! Good goys!
>>
>>132293155
>There are health reasons
Your ears have a higher chances of being infected and causing problems than your foreskin. Does this mean we should preemptively shop them off at birth as well?
>>
File: cat.jpg (68KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
68KB, 500x461px
Will Foregen ever take off? I hardly get boners (mostly due to depression from being circumcised) so I can't do most of the manual restoration methods
>>
>>132298833
just be glad you werent butchered.
i wont get hard because it fucking kills.
especially as a kid. its a little better now.
>>
>>132298833

Maybe. Who can say?

Advances in regenerative medicine are occurring all the time so it could be possible. It's not an easy thing though. The foreskin is some of the most specialized and complex tissue on the human body and it's hard to imagine how the nerve endings would be able to reconnect to the central nervous system somehow. Animal studies have shown hat when parts of the genitals are removed, the nerve cords that can't reconnect to their nerve endings die back.

But stranger things have happened. Maybe it will work.
>>
>>132299392

Did you get cut too tightly?
>>
>Eeeuw gross look at that anteater! Get that away from me!

I've never had a single negative comment on muh dick except for one negress who felt 7" wasn't enough for her gaping gorilla gash.

Feel bad for the bros who got Jewed
>>
File: 1488062869160.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1488062869160.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>132292571
>tfw dick is about $treefiddy intact
>>
>>132299392
I am morbidly curious. Post pics on /b/ plox
>>
>>132299463
quite, even pulls the skin around it(pubic area)up to compensate.
very painful.
>>
File: 1492037563965.gif (951KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1492037563965.gif
951KB, 500x452px
tfw cut but loose as a goose
>>
>>132299749
Enjoy your STDs. Circumcision protects against that shit.
>>
>>132299948

That sucks, man. If you're still young (like 18 or 19) you might be able to sue the doctor (or nurse or mohel or whomever it was who cut you). The statute of limitations might not have passed.

If you're older though it's probably too late.
>>
>>132292849
>no reason
God says you should do it. Read the bible.
>>
>>132300097

Do you normally go around having unprotected sex with strangers?
>>
>>132300256
It's the Republican lifestyle and it's non-negotiable.
>>
File: hands.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
1KB, 214x198px
>>132300097
>>
>>132300097

Good luck avoiding HPV as almost every roastie has some strain of it nowadays.

AIDS can be easily avoided by not letting men fuck you in the ass

Herpes is the real bad one and even condoms aren't 100% protection but if you're literally bush nigger tier and beleive that cutting off part of your dick will help avoid herpes then good luck with life
>>
>>132290779
You people sound like you're self conscious about your dick. Just go get it cut already.

Saged
>>
>>132300176

>2 Look, I, Paul, am telling you that if you have yourselves circumcised, having Christ won’t help you. 3 Again I swear to every man who has himself circumcised that he is required to do the whole Law. 4 You people who are trying to be made righteous by the Law have been estranged from Christ. You have fallen away from grace!

>5 We eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness through the Spirit by faith. 6 Being circumcised or not being circumcised doesn’t matter in Christ Jesus, but faith working through love does matter.

>7 You were running well—who stopped you from obeying the truth? 8 This line of reasoning doesn’t come from the one who calls you. 9 A little yeast works through the whole lump of dough.

>10 I’m convinced about you in the Lord that you won’t think any other way. But the one who is confusing you will pay the penalty, whoever that may be. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I’m still preaching circumcision, why am I still being harassed? In that case, the offense of the cross would be canceled. 12 I wish that the ones who are upsetting you would castrate themselves!

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5&version=CEB
>>
>>132290779
You'll be happy to know I redpilled my sister on this recently. They botched my infant nephew's circumcision (he still had foreskin, they apparently didn't clip nearly enough) and I persuaded her to not have them 'fix' it. My 13 year old son ain't cut either
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
>>
>>132300097
8/8
>>
>>132292401
Not in my marriage. The wife was didn't realize how barbaric it is.
>>
>>132300097
That's backwards rationalizing the statistic. Circumcision doesn't protect against it, it's just that uncircumcised people have more STDs. Blacks are 3 times more likely than whites to be uncircumcised. The problem isn't circumcision, the problem is niggers.
>>
>>132300578
how do i watch the video without having to see the procedure being done. thats just disgusting. when i was 13 or so i had a tight foreskin that wouldn't retract over the head so i went to a few different doctors that all said it can be fixed over time and that i should hold off until 18-20 to make that decision. here i am at 21 i genuinely feel bad for guys that don't get to experience having a foreskin
>>
>>132301246

Actually a recent study showed that circumcised guys were twice as likely to be infected with HPV as intact guys.
>>
>>132301310
if more dudes who were intact spoke up about this it would genuinely change couples minds

everyone blindly believes the doctor and nurses in U.S. hospitals and do zero research, the establishment continues to push it because they net over $1 billion in profits solely because ((((it)))) is covered by insurance, not including additional surgeries or ICU care given to children who outright lose their cocks entirely.

There are mothers and fathers in the U.S. who will say yes to it and refuse to watch a video of it. If anyone outside of the states were going to shit talk burgers for anything, it should be circumcision
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.