[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come it's considered a nearly impossible task for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rudy_giuliani.jpg (25KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
rudy_giuliani.jpg
25KB, 260x320px
How come it's considered a nearly impossible task for a presidential candidate to turn New York red, but a guy like Giuliani can get elected mayor of it's largest city?
>>
I pooped my pants
>>
>>132283733
That was almost 20 years ago.
>>
>>132283733
Libs dont show up to vote consistently, thats why libs pay ppl to vote and bus them around and shit
>>
>>132284302
Was shit really that different? Wasn't New York basically the same demographics?
>>
Republican in name only
>>
>>132284502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8&t=2s
Democrats were standing and clapping for THIS 20 years ago. Doesn't matter if they weren't going to actually do it, but look at what the platform was.
>>
>>132283733
it's possible to turn NY red. NY is basically split 60/40 in favor of the democrats. But I've seen bigger swings in my lifetime.
If Trump does well economically and gives the impression he's moving the country forward, he could significantly dent that
>>
Giuliani cleaned up New York and made it the world class city it is today. His tough on crime stance, especially with the homeless made NYC much more livable.
>>
>>132284692
wtf i love bill the rapist now

When did they get to him?
>>
>>132285002
Do you think Trump is going to go for a 2. term?
>>
>>132284692
How gay is that introduction? jesus
>>
>>132285002
Idk, while there are people with jobs (republicans) in all of the upstate NY cities, there are way more people on gibs and refugees in those same cities (think Syracuse and Rochester). NYC will always be blue due to the amount of nigs and self righteous millennials.
>>
Jews voted for him over David Dinkins because of the Crown Heights riots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot
>>
>>132283733
It's the Jews.
>>
>>132283733
Because they're weak. When their city was burning they turned to Giuliani who came in and cleaned it up. They knew the other cucks weren't up to the task of fixing the city so they finally gave in and snapped out of their blue madness for a moment and allowed him in. It was only the dire situation the city was in that allowed this temporary lapse in madness. Now that he cleaned it you'll never see Red until the city returns to its old hell like ways. Then maybe the stupid fucks will realise it got that way because of the shit they were voting for in the last 20yrs. Or maybe they won't and they'll let another Giuliani clean it up then go back to ruining the city once more.

These New Yorkers are mentally ill
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.