[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to wrap my brain around Brexit because I honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
So I'm trying to wrap my brain around Brexit because I honestly cannot understand why a country would cuck itself to such an extreme extent

It's a given that Britain is going to suffer economically and politically from Brexit, and now that May lost the election, it's also obvious that the EU is going to apply medieval tier buttfuck onto the UK; no lube

In addition, it's likely that Scotland will secede from the UK to join the EU, leaving the Isles politically fragmented, and with Britain losing a big chunk of its population and territory

I couldn't understand why britcucks would do this to themselves until I started watching british television and actually listened to them debate the issue

A few moments in, it dawned on me--much to my complete bewilderment bordering on shock--that britcucks actually regard the UK as a serious country, not some regional third rate satellite state that we in the USA recognize them as

No, pro-brexit britcucks literally and unironically believe that they're a force to be reckoned with on the world stage

That tens of millions of inbred britcucks harbor this level of psychosis is truly phenomenal to me. It's like they occupy some alternate universe that I believe can only be explained by a childish perception of reality abetted by decades of subservience to the United States. The cognitive dissonance is so monstrous that it can no longer even be acknowledged lest millions of britcucks hang themselves in shame

I think the only other country this delusional was Saddam Hussein's Iraq. Truly, dark times look for Homo britcuckus
>>
>>132278580
B R I T C U C K S

B T F O
>>
>>132278580
the bants
>>
>>132279568
The btfo
>>
>>132278580
Englishness has pervaded your soul to the point that the convolutions of your grey matter have been trained over generations, to respond to a stimuli that was refined and nurtured in British society thousands of years ago.

and be thankful for it.
>>
>>132280832
we wuz ________
>>
>>132281225
We still are.
>>
>>132281752
Inbred lunatics?
>>
>>132282036
Saviours of the universe, nay, ALL the verse.
>>
>>132281752
>>132281225
>>132280832
Wishing you the best Nigel. Whats the signal?
>>
>>132278580
nice leddit spacing shlomo
>>
>>132282293
The signal would be incomprehensible to you d'ashbord.
>>
>reddit spacing

Can't be even bothered to explain to some redditcunt
>>
>>132278580
>totally redpilled on euro politics, relies on tv to gauge public sentiment.
MAGA when Issac?
>>
>>132283317
You're unironically inbred though
>>
>>132278580
>Only suburban and rural retards voted for Brexit

Just write that next time and save people a minute of their lives instead of reading your reddit-tier ejaculation of a post

Here's your (You), now go play in traffic
>>
>>132284088
How about I strum my cock on your tonsils instead, faggot?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.