[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critics accuse Macron of 'presidential monarchy', comparing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 3500.jpg (56KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
56KB, 620x372px
http://archive.is/IGyG5

Mr Macron has pledged to fulfil his campaign promise to bring about deep changes in France, notably through labour reform and a series of measures to put more transparency and ethics into politics.

He said French voters no longer accept the conflicts of interest and corruption scandals that "used to seem almost normal" in the country's political landscape.

He notably vowed to end the special court, mostly composed of lawmakers, that judges government members for crimes committed while in charge. They will be judged by regular judges, with a procedure to deter politicians from using courts to attack rivals.

Implicitly addressing the French media, he called for an end to "this continuous search for scandal, the permanent violation of the presumption of innocence, the manhunt where sometimes reputations are destroyed".

Mr Macron said he wants to speed up lawmaking to better adapt the process to a rapidly changing society. He proposed that some "simple" bills be voted on in parliament's commissions instead of in plenary sessions.

Mr Macron also wants to reduce the number of seats in parliament – which now stand at 925 – by one third.

He promised to gather both houses of parliament in Versailles every year, to be accountable.

"The reforms and deep changes I have promised will be implemented," he said.

Critics who fear Mr Macron is trying to amass too much power organised protests over Monday's event.

Lawmakers from the far-left party of Jean-Luc Melenchon and communists decided not to attend the speech in protest against what they call a "presidential monarchy".

After his new centrist party dominated parliamentary elections and split the opposition, political rivals are comparing Mr Macron to Napoleon, or the Roman king of the gods, Jupiter.
>>
>>132275985
I thought he was just french trudeau
>>
>>132275985
>Mr Macron has pledged to fulfil his campaign promise
lol he changed those promise at the same time, considering he promised monthly changes and more transparency. And what does he do? Refuse speeches to media and push all his project into one blob "too smart to understand" which is codename for "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass peasants" and everybody knows it.
>>
File: Napoleon penguin.gif (632KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon penguin.gif
632KB, 500x257px
>>132275985
>new Napoleon
is he /our manlet/?
>>
>>132276196
i thought u guys liked him...
>>
>>132275985
>comparing him to Napoleon
Did Napoleon also have a leather bag for a wife? Because if so that's a good comparison.
>>
File: Mind Cucks.jpg (60KB, 480x640px)
Mind Cucks.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>132276196
On a scale of 1-10, how fucked are you with him?

How bad would it have been with Le Penn?
>>
>>132276061
Trudeau is just another useful idiot, Macron is a serious Rothschild groomed EU terminator

He is a disgusting human being
>>
File: wew.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
801KB, 250x195px
Do Frogs really have ceremonial guard like that still when their country is 50% African and Paris is 3rd world?

The absolute delusion
>>
>>132275985
Sounds like he wants to turn the republic into an {{{oligarchy}}}...
>>
>>132275985
I knew this guy was the Neocon Hitler. Don't trust politicians who describe their supporters as "militants" and claim to speak for all the people when they can't even get 35% of the vote.
>>
>>132276999
Most talk between Europeans here is inferiority complex talk between countries. Look at my leader there better than yours
>>
>>132280911
I don't think any European is under the illusion that any of their leaders are anything but suicidal to their nations
>>
>>132275985
Is he already drunk with power? Is he veering off the course they wanted or just making it easy for the EU to absorb France?
>>
>>132282420
he's going to break away from the EU, forcing merkel to invade france with her EU army
>>
>>132276999
he's quite shit, but he's far from the worst
eg Le Pen and the other hardline commies whom about 40% of the voters chose on the first turn
>>
>>132275985
Why is every leader going full Erdogan these days?
Be original ffs.
>>
>run on platform
>get democratically elected
>initialize platform plans
>TYRANNY

The fuck is with people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.