[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALT-RIGHT HAVE NO MORAL VALUES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: merkel.png (507KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.png
507KB, 600x630px
Stop pretending you belong to a conservative right, your pointless discussions have barely any effect to resolve terrorist attacks. No, you didn't elect Trump but the republican party did, dumbasses.
>>
>>132271893
> acting this booty bothered on an anime forum
>>
>>132271893
>No, you didn't elect Trump but the republican party did,
I switched from independent to republican party just to vote for Trump in primaries so yea we did..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVcspJhjjN4
>>
>>132271893
>save europe by destroying it
DANKE MERKEL
>>
>>132271893
This is what libcucks actually believe
>>
Canadian media loves its virtue signalling.
>>
kek there is no alt right
>>
>>132271893

step 1: stop giving hundreds of billions of dollars to the suadi royal family who fund all the sunni terror groups and extremist mosques around the world

there is no step 2
>>
>>132271893
>Stop pretending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpnv8Y1Yxg
>>
Is that satire? Shes literally been killing Germany ever since she took office starting with the money wasted on shitty fucking wind turbines and solar panels.
>>
File: 1484353593292.jpg (33KB, 625x626px)
1484353593292.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>132271893
sage
>>
File: nignig.gif (758KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
nignig.gif
758KB, 625x626px
>>132271893
>>
>>132271893
I love how lefties outside of Germany celebrate Merkel like she's some kind of messiah.

Meanwhile, her party's campaign strategy is to ignore all the problems in the country and hope that people vote for them because our second-largest party are batshit insane leftists who would be even worse.
>>
>>132271893
>Merkel is the only hope to stop Putin and save europe

(((They))) aren't even hiding it anymore
>>
>>132271893
>Germany
>>The Free world

How's that internet censorship working for you?
>>
File: blub.jpg (39KB, 540x430px)
blub.jpg
39KB, 540x430px
A
>>
>>132271893
Or you could simply say that you feel alienated because you are a shitskin
>>
Our media is worse than anything best Korea puts out
>>
>>132273583
Tbqh, the good thing is that our politicians don't know the internet exists outside of kikebook, twitter&co. They'd probably have a mental breakdown if they discovered /pol/, let alone the amount of Germans posting here every day.
>>
>>132274036
I wouldn't count on that for long, though. Do you have a Bill O'Reilly over there?
>>
>>132271893
I doubt they would have printed that if they knew she was against gay marriage.
>>
File: Ill tear your tonsils out.jpg (56KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
Ill tear your tonsils out.jpg
56KB, 550x733px
Why does the Leader of the Free World have a Moe Howard haircut
>>
>>132274234
I don't watch a lot of TV, so I really don't know much about any talkshow hosts around here but O'Reilly would probably already be too "extreme" by German standards. Our whole culture is different in general though, people on TV usually try to be polite to each other. German news shows aren't like US news shows.
>>
>>132271893

>Yurup
>Free

Pick one.
>>
>>132273218
the worst part is that strategy actually works
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.