[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's soon anniversary of Utoya 2011. How are you gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bre.jpg (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
bre.jpg
5KB, 240x160px
It's soon anniversary of Utoya 2011. How are you gonna toast in that day?
>>
I think I'll eat norwegian salmon.
>>
>>132271745
Good idea
>>
>>132271745
FPBP
>>
What could be breivik's favourite playstation game?
>>
>>132271574
>6 year jubilee
Looks liks I missed the lustrum festivities last year
>>
File: breivikwave project utoya.jpg (160KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
breivikwave project utoya.jpg
160KB, 600x337px
>>132271574
>>
>>132271574

I don't believe this guy was alone.

Seeing that he is in one of the most humane prison systems in to world, he would never rat his bros out; Put him in a Central American prison or even a Brazilian prison, then for sure he would talk.
>>
>>132271574
Breivik should celebrate with cod mw2 on ps3
>>
Utoya is the new 'Independence Day'
>>
>>132273054
007: The World Is Not Enough
Hydro Thunder
Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force
Magic Carpet
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Mass Destruction
Medal of Honor
Mega Man X6
Metal Slug
Mickey's Wild Adventure
Mission: Impossible
Mr. Driller
Myst
NBA ShootOut
Nectaris: Military Madness
NFL GameDay
Norse By Norsewest
Overblood 2
Panzer General
Persona
Pocket Fighter
Point Blank 3
Policenauts
Pop 'n' Pop
Populous: The Beginning
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Pro Beach Volleyball
Primal Rage
Project Overkill
Puzznic
Rampage World Tour
Rapid Reload
Reel Fishing II
Re-Loaded
Rescue Shot
Resident Evil Survivor
Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman
Running Wild
Rush Hour
Saltwater Sportfishing
Sea-Doo HydroCross
Shadow Gunner
Shockwave Assault
Shrek Treasure Hunt
Silent Hill
Silent Bomber
Sim Theme Park
Sitting Ducks
Slayers Royal 2
Small Soldiers
Snatcher
The Snowman
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Star Gladiator Episode I: Final Crusade
Streak: Hoverboard Racing
Submarine Commander
Surf Riders
Swagman
Syphon Filter 3
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Time Commando
Urban Chaos
Wild Arms 2
Wipeout
World's Scariest Police Chases
Worms
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
Xenocracy
>>
>>132275459

you mean have a false confession extracted from him
>>
>>132276274
Not false confession HAHHAAHAH

We are not talking about smashing Nazi officer balls with a hammer like the UK did...no...

If the life of this obvious autistic shill was not so comfortable, he would spill the beans

The prison system in Norway was never designed to handle an outlier like this dude.
He has a chalet, video games, gets to talk to fruity psychologists.

what better country to set up a shill than Norway?
His <actions> started the entire debacle of allowing poor defenseless migrants in the rest of the EU countries like Sweden.

Think about it. Norway is NOT in the EU...bring a horror show to Norway and the EU countries like Sweden now HAVE a reason to push tolerance, nobody wants to create a monster like this guy!

Hook, line, sinker....

You can drive into the minds of the Nordic EU members that his intolerance can easily happen if we don't accept that foreign people will be part of our land some day!!! The horror !!! HAHAHAH

I think they set this shit up so that compliant EU nordic countries would welcome the foreign invasion.

Stay with me: didn't he target mostly liberal type children? Children of immigrants looking to make the nordic countries more accepting.

Then you get this fucking lunatic to kill children of change (((MSM))) the HORROR!!! do you EU poster nordic countries want this to happen here???? (((NO))) (((LOVE))) (((IMMIGRANTS))))
>>
>>132276121
I narrowed down some he might like

>Mass Destruction
>Norse by Norsewest
>Point Blank 3
>Rapid Reload
>Re-Loaded
>Saltwater Sportfishing (kek, diving suit)
>Silent Bomber
>Sitting Ducks (his personal fave)
>Urban Chaos
>World's Scariest Police Chases
>>
>>132273054
Apparently one of the only games he can play is fucking Rahman. He'll never get a violent video game in the next decade.

By the way, does anyone have any live threads from the attack(doesn't even have to be /new/, could be /b/ or something like that
>>
>>132278291
*rayman
>>
I will play world of warcraft in his honor. maybe make a character called andersnordic
>>
File: Sverreflaatebjorkavaagscanpix.jpg (16KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sverreflaatebjorkavaagscanpix.jpg
16KB, 225x300px
>>132271574
By tipping my fedora!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.