[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats to Malta for joining us here in the 21st century!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Congrats to Malta for joining us here in the 21st century!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40459125
>>
>>132267159
Welcome to the 21st century, Malta! The antidepressants are to your left and the dragon dildos are just ahead.
>>
Friendly reminder that gay marriage has only benefitted countries that it has become legal in, including increasing the number of straight marriages and lowering the number of straight divorces, since gays no longer participate in sham marriages.
>>
>>132267159
omg this is disgusting.
>>
>>132267159
Look at this sad son of a bitch. Your country just crushed your ability to speak your mind and here you are. Flaunting men who eat each other's hairy buttholes to get under our skin for being intolerant. I feel utter pity for you.
>>
>>132267159
also Germany has been a mistake from the beginning :^)
>>
kill all faggots
>>
>>132267467
Do you have a single source to back up this claim?
>>
File: 1487524434068.jpg (56KB, 458x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487524434068.jpg
56KB, 458x445px
>>132267467
holy shit you are fucking retarded
>>
>>132267467
I only see the native population of those progressive countries dying and being replaced.
>>
>>132268267
>>132268342
I mean it's pretty simple logic. You could google marriage and divorce rates for every country that has done it (eg. Netherlands was the first in Europe) and see the stats.

>>132268588
Gay marriage is probably not enough to make up for willingly taking in millions of rape machines, alas.
>>
File: divorceratesnetherlands.jpg (20KB, 430x333px) Image search: [Google]
divorceratesnetherlands.jpg
20KB, 430x333px
sorry meant to add image
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.