[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well found the happening goys. IMF calls for dollar alterna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.png (465KB, 821x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
465KB, 821x400px
Well found the happening goys.

IMF calls for dollar alternative
>https://archive.fo/QFaH

Your choice is centralized kike notes or decentralized cryptos?
>choose wisely

There has never been a currency reset without a major war.
>>
File: aXm6456xjU.jpg (70KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6456xjU.jpg
70KB, 650x650px
bump for stupid niggers
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (101KB, 628x505px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
101KB, 628x505px
>Don't really know how bad it is.
>>
>This has been in the works for sometime.
>>
>>132266598
Cryptos are unlikely to happen they literally remove the need for consumer banks, everybody becomes there own.
>>
>>132268287
>cryptos remove need for banks
>cryptos won't happen because they remove the need for banks

It's up to you whether they happen or not. You can choose to be involved with cryptos or you can choose to be kike slaves.
>It's youur fucking choice.
>>
North Korea in 2018. Trump took the whole senate to White House and basically told them this was going to happen. They will play diplomacy and try sanctions in 2017, and then go to war next year.
>>
>>132268625
I am totally involved just not optimistic
>>
>>132269135
I'll work on that
>>
>>132268756
North Korea's mineral wealth is worth $10 tril.

The value of a countries note within SDR's is determined by 4 asset classes: Interest Rate, Credit, Foreign Exchange, and Commodities.

Whoever controls NK minerals has the strongest currency as commodities is the only asset class which is fixed.

>The jews are memeing world war III
>it's our power to choose between bank notes or cryptos.
>>
Cryptos are the transmission from the regular, controlled economy of pensions, taxation, etc to a safe haven where we, the young, can start building for our future without having to pay for the mistakes of our predecessors.

Imagine for a second that all the young people in the world decided to ask their bosses to be paid in cryptocurrencies, then tell me who would suffer in this situation.

We can escape the jew, but people are way too afraid/ignorant of economy to understand that cryptos are not a limited investment based on a product's success, they're not zero sum, they're as unlimited in value as the production invested in them, they're a way to put our production out of the (((mainstream economy))).

I put my wealth in crypto the moment I realized that my production is worth far more than what I'm getting, and oh boy, has it been worth it.
>>
The US overthrew a sovereign government and killed it's leader for less than this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.