[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey violated Greek airspace 138 times in one day – Defense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: grk-trk.png (295KB, 1078x753px) Image search: [Google]
grk-trk.png
295KB, 1078x753px
(Article from Feb, 2017)
>Tensions between Greece and Turkey - both NATO members - are mounting after Athens accused Ankara of violating Greek airspace above historically disputed islets, and with the fallout over Greece’s refusal to hand over coup suspects to Turkey still fresh.
>The Greek Defense Ministry said it has registered 138 violations of the country’s airspace on Wednesday, Reuters reported citing the minister who claimed that all the violators have been “intercepted.”

>“We want peace, we are not looking for a fight or for trouble in the Aegean, but there won't be an aircraft which will not be intercepted,” Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos told Antenna Television.
>All the airspace violations occurred in the central and southern Aegean above tiny Greek islets, disputed by the two countries.

More:
https://www.rt.com/news/376003-turkey-violated-greece-airspace/

WTF Greekanons why don't you do anything about it?
>>
>>132261619
>Assuming Greeks do things in general
>>
File: 1499107934686.png (656KB, 693x726px) Image search: [Google]
1499107934686.png
656KB, 693x726px
>>132261619
On behalf of my race I apologize to everyone. Minna, forgive me for not eradicating Gre*ks.
I have failed you
>>
Why is it that when Turkey's pissed off at someone, /pol/ is suddenly filled with threads against that country?
>>
>>132261619
because the one who takes the first shot is the first one to get fucked for different reasons
it is fucking infuriating
>>
>>132266827
Motherfucker why aren't you retaking Constantinople right now?
>>
ww2 started to unfurl when japan attacked china, what if this is the start of ww3 ...
>>
>>132266948
You realize that Turkey has 8 times the population of Greece? We can only beat them on a defencive war.
>>
>>132267798
Remember the Alamo pussy.
>>
>>132267901
we fucking lost
>>
>>132267992
They won a Pyrrhic victory.
>>
>>132261619
my cousin is in air force. she says those violations are systematical and intentional. just to remind them who is boss (google aegan dispute). greeks are are well aware of that. both turkish and greek jets fly unarmed.
>>
>>132268931
That's a big fucking waste of money on greece part are roaches that petty considering erdogan did his own fucking coup and then blamed a random cunt in the US
What's the point if it's unarmed?
>>
>>132261619
Why are Greeks such cucks and always let this happen? Will Merkel stop the Euros if they kill the roaches?
>>
File: 2261.jpg (109KB, 714x868px) Image search: [Google]
2261.jpg
109KB, 714x868px
>>132266585
Because it's cool to hate on Turkey.

Pic related is Greek airspace. Do you understand now how easy it is to violate it with planes going mach 2?
It's not that they do it on purpose to dickwave.
>>
Greeks are pussies. Please shoot them down and force germany into a war with turkey if they strike back. Only a war with mudslimes can save the german soul.
>>
>>132272071
theres shoot downs ... in 1996 a greek mirage-2000 shot down a f-16 , the only air-to-air shootdown of a f-16 with a magic-2 missile I think, and one in 1960's . greek victories
>>
Our goverment is a leftist austistic retard that passes legislation about free camping
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.