[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on going to Strasbourg to study (mainly because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Strasbourg.jpg (128KB, 625x471px) Image search: [Google]
Strasbourg.jpg
128KB, 625x471px
I'm planning on going to Strasbourg to study (mainly because education in France seems to cheap and of considerable quality).

Is it a good city to live in? It does look beautiful.
How "culturally enriched with vibrant migrants" is it?
How cheap is it? I mean, i have some savings and working is no problem, i just don't want to pay 900 euros to live next door to Ahmed and Makubikua.
I know that's not easily verifiable, but how leftist/cuck is it (especially in universities of the "science field").
Also tied into it, but not entirely. Is France in general as bad as Paris?

>inb4 not political
>>
>>132260278
Why are there so many fucking fairy tale towers in he pic? It fucking ruins the landscape with childish crap that doesn't exist Christianity isn't European it's a sand kike religion paganism needs 2 be brought back fucking christcucks ruin europe
>>
like every French city, it is full of niggers. also despite it's small size it has the second largest mosque (in addition to 34 smaller mosques) and the first muslim graveyard in France.
>>
>>132260278
What cunt are you in now?
>>
>>132261335
Well, that's some shite news for me.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>132261552
I'm not well-versed in american-english. Could you translate?
>>
>>132261938
Country. Where do you live now?
>>
>>132262120
Brownzil. In the state of São Paulo, to be more specific.
>>
>>132261335
>despite it's small size it has the second largest mosque (in addition to 34 smaller mosques) and the first muslim graveyard in France.

Because Strasbourg is in Alsace, the only region in France where religion isn't strictely separated from the public space (under the concordat), so you have public funding of religion etc... It was made for the chritianity obviously, no other religion at that time (except judaism) but the muslims now use this derogation to the french law at their own advantage.

And there is plenty of muslim, most notably turkroach, in these area.
>>
>>132262485
Well, it seems like it is shite news after shite news.
It seems like it's time to look for another city.

How about german cities? Any decent one with a good (enough) genetics course?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1288292
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.