[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And if I said there was a Fifa in Africa somewhere and when the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

And if I said there was a Fifa in Africa somewhere and when the blacks had their turn to play soccer there was garbage and sewage all around, and riotous people. A'd say has thou ever been in a calm place like a park, and seen an all Africian by racial descent play soccer likened unto the safari desert but on grass? And yet you say, we forgot the year, let us google two thousand and?

And even then ok yea, and I'm racially aware and I see the treasure in historical and traditional and racial truth, perseverance.
But also know this, even the Slavic Ultra's likened unto if they were first South Africian by root past went up north said what is this already? And I blame not the players, but the observers of the people. They laugh at the starving kids, covered with flies. Targets of Beelzebub. And a race cursed by demonic judgment also yet even still, there is in no-wise any master in a racial sense of who is what, for even if Jesus were Adamite Hebrew, White, so what?
>>
You all in the drama can call me the voice of when one of your elders first told you to drop it.
>>
>>132254086
Those of the brown skin, is the covenant of God not with thee? WHy gets thou mad some, yet I say there in no-wise shall any touch thee in attack in Jesus Christ if as individuals you go to him? And then know when they say the black man did nothing, say you went to Jesus Christ. The individual is the one who can make one attacked by the enemy look now purified see this isn't about brown or black, but do you see a duty? Then in Jesus who can judge thee, and blacks are in the Church? Yes.
>>
And I seen a black man, he protected two kids from a fight. I'll leave this thread with you remembering this.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1i1jtqXDSw

Do you also, cast a stone? And if I even talked to Hitler, would he not also agree with me? Ye of judging thoughts. And if I said what is this Holocaust, I'd say who also, knowing whatever of it, mock it anyway and even still if you do judge, why even condemn as satan does?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.