[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7."A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: clickbait.jpg (142KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.jpg
142KB, 651x960px
We need a new label for SJW/cucks/numales. The old meme words don't have much of an effect anymore and don't do a good job of making these faggots feel ashamed.
>>
>>132252650
nah, we're good. consistency beats trendhopping every time.
>>
>>132252650

How about "men who have their balls dangling into a food processor waiting for CNN to tell them to throw the switch"?

It's a little long, I admit.
>>
>>132252650
Jews? And jew helpers?
Doubles confirm.
>>
Ive been straight up calling liberals pedophiles to their faces. So far its been extremely effective.
>>
>We need a new label for SJW/cucks/numales.
Good goyims.
>>
>>132253058
This is a good one. They'll actually be hurt by it too.
>>
>>132253135
Naturalising the term "good goy" on the right as a way of refering to leftists would be really funny, do it
>>
>>132252650
lefty lite

they arnt true leftists, they only act in self preservation for their egos. discredit them by saying their efforts are futile.
>>
>>132252650
>We need a new label for SJW/cucks/numales. The old meme words don't have much of an effect anymore
this is a blatant lie. SJWs are so buttblasted they are trying to create a "right-wing SJW" label. you are butthurt too, and try to do away with the well-known terms. kill yourself with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>132252650
She is so fine
>>
Foreal guys, nigger and kike is getting old, we need real (((progress)))
>>
>>132253536
You couldn't call someone like Stephen Colbert an SJW and expect him to be offended by it. So offended that he would question his beliefs.
>>
>>132252650
yes because forced memes have worked out so well for them
>>
>>132254171
what does this have to do with anything, even if it was true, which I'm not prepared to agree on just yet?
>>
>>132254171
>So offended that he would question his beliefs.
The point of these terms isn't to make people change their beliefs; that is what facts, statistics and argumentation are for. The words SJW and cuck are pejorative terms colloquially used to specify those in need of persuasion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.