[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nigs moved in next door three weeks ago >Already being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eviction.jpg (36KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
eviction.jpg
36KB, 540x360px
>Nigs moved in next door three weeks ago
>Already being evicted for sound ordinance violations, and illegal subletting
>>
Nigs don't know their rights.
Also probably a jewish land lord.
Don't know which I'd hate more.
>>
>>132250444
why would you hate a jewish landlord? they love renting out to people who are white. hell they probably are even nice. idk though havent met one yet
>>
I wish this was how it was here. I have niggers that live above me that regularly clog the pipes connected to my kitchen sink.

Every year since I moved in the sink has overflown while i was sleeping or out of town with entire pots of soup and rice overflowing in to my kitchen everywhere because they think the garbage disposal is a fucking trash can.

The fucking landlord won't do anything because evicting people here is an effort in futility and you can end up in court for two years while getting no rent paid. I almost went up there and murdered them last time it happened.

Also I found out that they are part of the government mandated low income housing that the government must have and they are all on welfare. They are also over 400 pounds and have a fuckload of kids.

FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>132250576
They aren't nice.
Mostly old geezers taking a run for their money.
Had a jew nearly keep my deposit trying to charge me for shit that was there before I was and charging me without receipts.

Good thing I had pictures with time stamps and asked for receipts and pictures of what they "fixed."
>>
File: moonman.gif (2MB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.gif
2MB, 345x259px
soon
>>
>>132251181
lol outjewing a jew. priceless.
>>
>>132250576

No they love renting out to a guaranteed check from a guaranteed going nowhere tenant on the Section 8 benefit.
>>
>>132250258
Feels good doesn't it
>>
>>132251092
>current year
>living around nigs

wew
>>
>>132251314
Fuck them seriously.
They would drop by unexpectedly trying to get you in trouble even though they're suppose to give a 72 hour notice.
I love to play music when alone and not once did I get a complain from my neighbors.
Cone one day I get a knock on my door, obviously it was the old troll hag telling me to shut it off.
Fuck it, I did it no problem.
Talked to my neighbors afterwards, "Hey was the music too loud?"
"Nah, we can't hear a thing."
This happened again and around the 4th time they said they would start the eviction process.
I told them, "You can't kick me out if I paid rent."
"That's what you think."
"Evict me then, see if we don't have a problem."
Stayed until the end of my lease. Just a bunch of jews looking to jew.

Keep in mind if you get evicted some jews will keep your lease agreement saying you still have to pay rent. So what they do is kick you out, and rent to someone else. Fucking jews.
>>
>>132251738
I live in fucking california in a nice area, they only live here because the apartment has to have low income housing by law
>>
>>132252651
what kind of shitty ass law is that?
>>
>>132252814
it's called fucking commiefornia for a reason
>>
>>132250258
>>Already being evicted for sound ordinance violations, and illegal subletting

Enjoying 90 days of rent free, house fucking up, copper stealing and drug dealing.

Section 8 should be abolished. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>132253138
Depends on state law, but abusive tenants can really be hell. And then you can eat it or have fun trying to sue them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.