[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STEVE BANNON WANTS TO START TAXING THE JEWS AND DEMOCRATIC FUNDERS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

STEVE BANNON WANTS TO START TAXING THE JEWS AND DEMOCRATIC FUNDERS!

>Steve Bannon is causing a stir inside the administration by pushing an idea that's anathema to most Republicans: raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans to pay for steep middle and working-class tax cuts. (Some officials who've heard Bannon's idea think it's crazy, but the President's chief strategist believes it's a potent populist idea.)
>Bannon has told colleagues he wants the top income tax bracket to "have a 4 in front of it." (The top bracket is currently 39.6% for Americans who earn more than $418,400.)
>It's classic Bannon – pushing a maximalist position that's reviled by the Republican establishment.
>While all the public attention has been going to health care, Trump aides are teeing up an extremely aggressive tax plan.
>Lobbyists who have met with Gary Cohn and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin say they've been struck by how impatient the two appear:
>Cohn has told associates that if tax reform doesn't get done this year, it's probably never going to happen.
>Sources who know Cohn speculate that he'll leave the White House the instant he concludes tax reform is dead.
>While Cohn and Mnuchin differ stylistically — Cohn is brash and physically imposing while Mnuchin is mild-mannered — sources who've been meeting with them say they share the same philosophy: Go big or go home.
>Cohn and Mnuchin aren't bluffing when they say they want to slash the corporate tax rate to 15% from the current 35%. Neither man has any interest in timid tax cuts, and they wager that special interests will relinquish their loopholes if they become convinced their tax rate really will be in the teens.
>>
>>132243798
>They're becoming far less wedded to revenue neutrality — the idea, favored by House and Senate Republican leadership, that tax cuts mustn't add to the deficit.
>They're increasingly tantalized by an idea some conservatives (like Grover Norquist and Sen. Pat Toomey) are pushing: Allow major tax cuts to last longer than 10 years without having to balance the budget. (More detail here.)
>Conservatives like Toomey favor a more expansive 20- or 25-year period. But top White House officials are more cautious, and are said to be weighing a 15-year period.
>Context: The last time Congress passed major tax reform, in 1986, it was a two-year rollercoaster. This time, the White House officials driving the process have concluded there's no chance of getting Democrats to support what Trump wants to do. So they believe it must be done before the 2018 midterm elections or not at all.
>That's going to be a heck of a challenge. They need to first pass a budget, which is embroiled in fights over defense spending and welfare reform. And they need to finish with health care.
>Some top Republicans have come to believe, contrary to conventional wisdom, that tax reform stands a better chance if health care fails — so desperate will Trump and Republican leaders be for a victory.

I can hear the kvetching on the horizon.

https://archive.fo/L1xCU
>>
bumpo friendo
>>
>>132244237
Where is everyone? This shit's good news.
>>
>>132243798
Good. Hate to sound commie, but fuck the rich.
>>
>>132243798
How probable is that Trump falls for the Bannon.
>>
>>132246431
>Good. Hate to sound commie, but fuck the rich.

That's the wrong way to look at this. Any discussion on tax cuts that include tax cuts for the highest bracket will drown out everything else. By not only not cutting taxes for the highest bracket, but increasing it (a small percent), you take the fangs out of any democratic resistance.
>>
>>132243798
If it happens I'll finally support this administration.
>>
>>132243798
>Yes, goy, disrupt the free market.
>>
>>132243798
Is he, dare I say, a natsoc?
>>
>>132243798
OBAMA LEAF IRREVERSIBLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>132243798
Horrible idea
>>
>>132243798

An anti-democratic (NOT anti-democrat) and very authoritative measure. Seems like Bannon is just going more and more out of his closet with the Dark Enlightenment stuff. Though I don't think he actually understands all of it.
>>
>>132247029
>>132247917
I see the trickle-down defense force has found the thread. Keep defending us goyim.
>>
>>132247029
>the free market is "free"

oy vey everybody taking monetary tips from portugal who squandered an empire kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.