[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the trailer park boys a good representation of what Canada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Is the trailer park boys a good representation of what Canada used to be like?
>>
Still is. I'm sitting outside drinking vodka cooking hotdogs with no shirt on

t. Nova Scotian
>>
It seemed to be when I went to Manitoba.
>>
>>132243867
Is Nova Scotia "The South" of Canada?
>>
Tpb reminds me of Australia
>>
>>132243589
still is in the poor rural parts
>>
>>132244098
There is no "south" in Canada if you mean it shares any cultural similarities with the US deep south. Nova Scotia would be like Maine
>>
My Grandparents lived in a trailer park in Pennsylvania their whole lives. Never once did I see degenerates like this, but the show is hilarious.
>>
Sadly, yes. It's like that in some places.

Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island are like the Appalachia of Canada.

"The South" would be, say, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
>>
File: YTV.jpg (21KB, 517x364px) Image search: [Google]
YTV.jpg
21KB, 517x364px
>>132243589
Canada used to be so different.
>>
>>132243589
Used to? This is why we're loved on here so much. So obsessed about. The word leaf makes us sound cute and innocent. But if that were all there was to it, nobody would care. We have no national identity. We're fine. Italy does. They're fine. Germany takes the most refugees. They're fine. America is not fine. And is the reason why I even need to speak this way. Along with Bibi's Wonder World. There is something hidden about us. A people that say sorry when you bump into them. That if you poke us too much with the sticks from which we fell. We will become for you a plague of frogs. Oops you did it to yourself
>>
>>132243867
How comfy is Nova Scotia and how is the weed there?
>>
File: jiggle.gif (2MB, 350x545px) Image search: [Google]
jiggle.gif
2MB, 350x545px
20 years ago, Canada could see the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
>>
>>132245183
You can find better in Christiania
>>
>>132245183
South West end of NS here, weed is cheap as fuck, but everyone is dumb here and there's absolutely nothing happening. Trailer Park Boys is a pretty good representation of this end though.
>>
based show. Even the latest seasons.
>>
Our poor are using harder and harder drugs now, the relative innocence of pot and booze is fading quick.
>>
>>132244098
>highest percantage of blacks in Canada
>more poverty but more laid back
>considered lazy by the rest of Canada
Guess you could make the case for it being the south
>>
>>132243589
Frig off Randy
>>
I'm an American but I love Trailer Park Boys. Sure it's crude as hell but it's funny and despite the characters being clinically retarded, they actually care about each other.

SAFETY

ALWAYS

OFF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc
>>
>>132243589
it's like that now, I look like that guy and I'm 25
I'm in St John's, so we don't have niggers here
>>
File: 1487049833281.png (665KB, 701x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487049833281.png
665KB, 701x472px
>>132245392
only with a bag over her head
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.