[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always have found Nazis cool from technology,to occultism experiments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499081906175.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499081906175.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Always have found Nazis cool from technology,to occultism experiments all that...Tell me your reasons to think they are amazing
>>
They wanted to exterminta latvians
>>
>>132236467
They hated slavs,i could kind of understand slavic Latvians..on the otherside russians actually deported us to their siberian shithole
>>
>>132236105
Ruined Germany for decades
>>
>>132236105
Grow the fuck up you retard 'nazis' aren't cool the same people who called themselves nazis held innocent men women and children in fucking camps and gassed them to death

Stop being so fucking inconsiderate these people aren't 'cool' they're murderers, killers, rapist maniacs get a fucking life
>>
>>132238959
Still bitter about the good ol' in-out they gave you, eh?
>>
>>132239312
Pirates pillaged raped,desacrated and yet in modern media they're shown in a positive light,there are movies about them,parents dress their kids up as pirates for Halloween.
As for the the part of them being godawful in ww2... Oh boy have you seen soviets? 1 rifle for 5 men you try to back out get shot in the head by your own comrades,drink vodka and rape german civvies and shit on their homes...no one was an angel in ww2 tough guy.
>>
Aerospace and aviation-related advancements and research. also whoever designed their uniforms did a great job
>>
File: 1460632785906.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1460632785906.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>132240666
>falling for obvious bait
>>
>>132239582
If this was the worst thing Germany ever did, I'd be praising the guys. Well, no, actually I think there's something wrong with a people that can invent flamethrowers and mustard gas.
>>
Despite losing WW1 and having a civil war they rebuilt their entire country in a remarkably short amount of time. They knew how to get shit done.
>>
They invented the rocket, and were well on their way to the nuke, while the rest of the West thought commercial air flight was amazing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.