[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol/ a safespace for Trump supporters? I've been here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498923429951.jpg (94KB, 579x677px) Image search: [Google]
1498923429951.jpg
94KB, 579x677px
Is /pol/ a safespace for Trump supporters?

I've been here a long time and never see any actual engagement with dissenting opinions.

These methods of discussion are exactly those which SJW's use in their group think safespaces.

Does this worry you?
>>
>>132231133
The only thing that worries me is that someone will read this and believe your lies.
>>
>>132231133
>I've been here a long time and never see any actual engagement with dissenting opinions.
no you haven't you little cuck. Now fuck off. Sage
>>
>>132231133
Most dissenting opinions leave, but that's because snide rhetoric and witty remarks don't get upvotes here. Also, trump was a "chosen CHAOS president" to shake up the status quo while most Liberals still can't believe he said grab her by the pussy.

There is no "safe space" on 4chan where you get banned for disagreeing. There is for twitter/Reddit
>>
>>132231133
>no banning of those with opposing opinions
>no "upvote" system to strengthen confirmation bias
>dissenting opinions usually receive the most interaction from other users
We've heard this bullshit before
>>
>>132231133
stop it! you have to go back.
>>
>>132231133
Stfu SJW this site doesnt support trump and there a dozen threads a day in why they dont. Fuck, Id take a leaves over a poster like yourself
>>
>>132231133
>Is /pol/ a safespace for Trump supporters?
>I've been here a long time
Then you should remember what it was like before Trump entered politicis and Trump supporters weren't a thing.
>>
>>132231621
>Most dissenting opinions leave
True
>because snide rhetoric and witty remarks don't get upvotes here
False. It's because they never get any proper engagement beyond being called shill, cuck or have there point ignored and replaced by a strawman.

>What do you think about Trumps falling short on X
>SHILL LEAVE REEE
>WELL HILARY DID A B C SO TRUMP IS FINE

> "chosen CHAOS president"
>Make the US seem foolish and incompetent on world stage by electing a wrecking ball
hmmmm

>>132231835
>I think that there were /pol/ was a Trump safespace before Trump existed
That doesn't even make sense.

And yes it used to be disgustingly left on conception.
>>
>>132232512
You're laughably full of shit. You have no evidence, just strawmen. Great thread, what a gift of self reflection you've given us.
>>
>>132232512
>trump is called a kike puppet and a good goy thousands of times a day
>t-this is a safe space b-because people get made fun of when they call him hitler and stuff
>>
>>132232848
Calm down matey. If you haven't seen dissenting opinions being shouted down/ignored in the way I describe then you need to lurk more.

>>132232999
>trump is called a kike puppet and a good goy thousands of times a day
Only a tiny recent phenomena and the only thing that sticks due to the strong Jew conspiracies here. Only piety throughout his whole election campaign and still 90% piety now.
>>
>I've been here a long time and never see any actual engagement with dissenting opinions.
Hi newfag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.