[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christie shuts down beach >Goes there himself >Security

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (226KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
226KB, 460x259px
>Christie shuts down beach
>Goes there himself
>Security personnel included, for obvious reasons, but which also costs tax dollars to pay for

Do you care if tax dollars were spent to get this man to the beach?
>>
yes i care. i would care a lot more if i lived in NJ (AHAHAHAHAH)
>>
>>132223170
To be fair Democrat Assembly Speaker is just as responsible for this bullshit by refusing to pass a bill that had bipartisan support
>>
>>132223284

That's not funny. What if you decided that you wanted to kill yourself, and did reach that low point in your life where for some inexplicable reason you wanted to live in NJ? Do you realize that there are millions of people who suffer from NJ a day?

Don't make fun of disabilities.
>>
>>132223648

That's fucked up to have that happen in a time where bipartisan support is a rare thing but how does it cause this? He didn't have anything to do with Christie going to the beach.
>>
>>132223170
Th fact that NO ONE is out front of his 'summer residence' protesting is despicable in light of "RESIST", "SUMMER OF RAGE" and the weekly shit the left is pulling because Trump is literally hitler and taking away brown peoples rights....
>>
>>132223170
>Do you care if tax dollars were spent to get this man to the beach?

I think liberals would be pleased spending tax dollars getting a whale back to its natural habitat
>>
>>132223170

class war when?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.