[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about "honour killings" >your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8901.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8901.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
What's so bad about "honour killings"

>your whore of a wife cucks you degrading your honour and reputation
>you take back what she stole from you, your honour

Problem?
>>
>>132220393
If you were too beta for her to stick around you had it coming. She had every right to move on.
>>
>>132220393
Tbqhf if you get cheated on you're probably a bit of a cuck anyway

Surprisingly, women don't cheat on men they respect.
>>
What is Lakemba actually like? I never go further west than Strathfield.
>>
>>132220547
>implying Muslims are only in lakemba

What is this, 2004? Muslims are all over every suburb now m8

Also
>defending female sexual degeneracy

I'd rather be a Muslim than a cuck or a Jew . Kys kys dogshit
>>
>>132220393
Not much, but people overdo it. "So the law says you get tried less harshly when you're a minor? Why, Ahmed my son, you're only 14, time to shoot your cousin in the head so Fehrad doesn't go to prison." They told us there were different rules here, but in truth the Westerns are ruled by the Jew same thing as Americans. Everytime one of them tries to stop the insanity, there's some "human rights group" or "pro-Western thinktank" that stops the investigations or hunts down the investigators, and every time one of us says something there's another 14-year-old gonna do some shooting. And then supposedly nobody's integrating. My ass. I sell fast food until I'm out of here.
>>
>>132220547
I went there once with my gfbecause there's actually decent leb food there, if you don't mind the disgusting fucking towelheads who live there

The main shops part of lakemba is 90% Muslim, the rest are gooks. My gf felt extremely uncomfortable because she was wearing shorts and the men were leering at her. A good redpilling for her.
>>
>>132220393
Not what islamic honor killings are over
>>
File: 1498366525936.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1498366525936.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>132220393
Literally nothing.
>>132220497
>>132220500
You two should unironically kill yourselves. That kind of mindset puts you beneath niggers in terms of respectability.
>>
File: FraggleRock.jpg (776KB, 1396x1119px) Image search: [Google]
FraggleRock.jpg
776KB, 1396x1119px
>>132220393
not playing devils advocate, and the more dead muzzies the better
but
most honor killings are father on daughter
and usually teen daughters
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.