[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love /pol/, I've had more fun here than any other board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2121.png (27KB, 1300x402px) Image search: [Google]
2121.png
27KB, 1300x402px
I love /pol/, I've had more fun here than any other board on 4chan but I think the time for deleting /pol/ has come. Since /pol/ was created the rest of 4chan has experienced a leftward shift and it's gotten to the point where being on other boards feels like I'm on reddit. Even /pol/ itself has suffered from shills to an extent that /new/ never did, the only choice is to delete /pol/ and try to take back the other boards before 4chan becomes just another leftist teen hangout like reddit or tumblr and they ban anything politically incorrect sitewide.
>>
>>132207738
black people don't get any get out of jail free cards tho
>>
File: 978764312.jpg (33KB, 508x379px) Image search: [Google]
978764312.jpg
33KB, 508x379px
>>132207738
<a fugging leef XDDD
>>
>>132207738
This concern trolling is getting stupider by the day. Sage.
>>
>>132208229
What's your answer then? Stick your head in the sand and call anyone who points out the problems a concern troll?
>>
>>132208606
The solution is for you to unironically kys. You're part of the problem, making shit threads behind your shit larpflag like the piece of shit you are.
>>
>>132210008
I'm offering solutions, you're offering childish insults. People like you should stick to /b/ because you're as much a problem as the leftists.
>>
>>132207738
So your solution to combat leftism on 4chan is to destroy the last stronghold of nationalism?
>>
>>132210606
Your "solution" is to delete /pol/ because "le other boards are reddit" yet, /pol/ is by a huge margin the most popular board, even minus shilling, so your solution doesn't really solve the problem. It would just get rid of /pol/. Possibly /pol/harbor2. Nothing of substance will come from your "solution" your plan is crap

stop
>>
>>132207738
You dumb fuck. The normies have found us, that's why it's swinging left. The problem is, it's swinging back right one at a time, like a slow trickle, as the normies are nationalized by the facts we present. It's easy to parse the bullshit once your eyes are really open, and /pol/ is the crowbar prying these little shits awake.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.