[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that 99% of Trump's supporters had never even heard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Cq2bjNwXgAEIC4R.jpg (36KB, 540x454px) Image search: [Google]
Cq2bjNwXgAEIC4R.jpg
36KB, 540x454px
Reminder that 99% of Trump's supporters had never even heard the term alt-right before hillary made her alt-right speech. She used the name of a small group led by Richard Spencer and casted it on half of Trump's supporters. Most of us had never even heard of Richard Spencer before that.

Hillary literally introduced an entire generation of white youth to white nationalism, is she, dare I say it, /our gal/?
>>
alt-right is a media meme and doesn't exist

That was the sign that Hillary had finally lost it
>>
>>132204452
That's false. I thought that too during the campaign, most of us did. But do research, she was referring to richard spencer's group, he had been peddling that name long before the election.
>>
>>132204452
The sign that Hillary had lost it was when she was chatting about cartoon frogs
>>
>>132203764
Finally a decent explanation and not
>there is no such thing as the alt-right
>>
>>132204610
he had been peddling that name, but 99% of Trump supporters had never heard of him or the name, therefore OP is right, and you should kill yourself
>>
File: 1498790642513.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1498790642513.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>132205761
>op is right
>tells op to kill himself
>>
The fake aut-right was supposed to sink Trump and slander his whole base as a bunch of nazis. Fuck Dicky Spencer. Hes a Bush operative. A limited hangout establishment shill. Hes to lead you to your doom.
>>
>>132203764
And now this board is full of 13 year old Kekistani faggots and Facebook dads who unironically embrace the term. She ruined /pol/.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>it's a "Spencer was sent to sabotage Trump even though hailgate happened after the election CNN told me Spencer is bad therefore he is" episode
>it's a "Spencer is designed to make /pol/ look bad even though he basically believes everything /pol/ does" episode
>>
>>132203764
Spencer used the election as an opportunity to get publicity, which he succeeded at brilliantly. Instead of criticising him 24/7 people need to recognise the intellectual and strategic genius of this man.
>>
>>132204610
>most of us did.
No we didn't. Only the retards did.
>>
>>132203764
>the left hates him!!!!!!!!! find out why!!!! CLICK HERE!!!!!!
It wasn't that hard to find you faggots. It's also not that hard to figure out that the alt-right, no matter how it started has become a blanket term.
Now it's used to associate normal conservatives with the "far right".
Fucking Hillary and all those faggots that have been holding office the "neo-cons", have always been associated with each other.
The "extremists" were always anti-globalist even if they were separated by other ideologies.
I wasn't here during the major anti-globalists movements, but you'd be retarded not to see what's happened to those movements. Just like the tea-party. They were neo-traditional libertarians, and that all went to shit when they got hijacked.
If I'm wrong, someone please point me to the right direction. I'm not against constructive criticism.
>>
File: Adobe_20170702_004129.png (480KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170702_004129.png
480KB, 640x640px
>>132203764
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.