[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get the courage to confront my parents >after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499003321669.png (639KB, 1022x639px) Image search: [Google]
1499003321669.png
639KB, 1022x639px
>finally get the courage to confront my parents
>after years of pent of anger over being circumcised
>"why'd you do it?" You know you mutilated me, right?"
>they are completely clueless
>they don't even know what circumcision is, both them
>my mother, unironically thought that is what dicks looked like
>my father unironically thought that is what dicks looked like
>"we just signed the papers, and didn't ask any questions. We didn't know we were removing something from you! From your father too!"
>My father literally starts crying, completely unaware his penis was mutilated as well
>we finally hug and order chinese food over it
On a scale of 1 out of 10, how fucked Jew'd is my family? Apparently we come through a line of cocks so mutilated, we forgot we even mutilated them, or what regular cocks even looked like. Hell, I didn't even know I was "circumcised" until I was 19. The jew runs deep in America, and there are many such stories
>>
>>132202982
>he fell for the "circumcision is mutiliation" meme

did you have any problem at all with your dick before some fagmos on the internet started telling you there was something wrong with you?
>>
>>132202982

grow up its only recently that its not automatic. i am mutilated but my son is not.
>>
>>132202982
You're the typical American family, a bunch of morons.

When I see threads like these, I fucking rejoice that my dick wasn't butchered by a kike.
>>
>>132203112
That's it goy keep telling yourself that it's normal someone sliced a protective piece of skin off your genitals.
>>
File: 1481614733903.jpg (32KB, 441x345px) Image search: [Google]
1481614733903.jpg
32KB, 441x345px
>>132202982
Look on the bright side, at least they aren't converting to judaism. That alone pushes mine to 10. At least I wasn't circumcised.
>>
>>132202982
femlets shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
>>
Phew it's like magic I swear somehow I swerved so much shit, just another thing to be happy about. Having a sensitive bell end is great.
I feel sad for you American boys whose parents damaged you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.