[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A New York play dresses up a Trump lookalike and stabs him to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: GRIFFIN PICTURE-large.png.jpg (44KB, 674x378px) Image search: [Google]
GRIFFIN PICTURE-large.png.jpg
44KB, 674x378px
A CNN contributor hold up an effigy of the severed head of the President. That's kind of tasteless, but free speech. Black hooded thugs burn down their own universities and attack anyone with a differing opinion while calling them fascists. Barely gets mentioned. These are just a few examples.

Trump clotheslines CNN in a twitter meme... HOLY FUCK THE WORLD IS ENDING SHIT SHIT HOW DARE HE WHAT A FUCKING EVIL MAN! SEE SEE SEE HE'S FUCKING CRAZY AND VIOLENT! 25TH AMENDMENT 25TH AMENDMENT!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO STOP HIM NOW. LOOK LOOK LOOK HE'S CALLING ON VIOLENCE AGAINST THE MSM!!!!!!!

If it wasn't so fucked up, it might almost be funny.
>>
>>132201005
The play, the beheading image and even Johnny Depp's recent jokes about assassinating the president are all part of the same plan

The MSM is trying to incite the murder of our president. They're trying to do it by planting ideas in the heads of the mentally unstable and the highly impressionable.

The players in this game will all apologize for their actions, but they honestly feel no remorse. Once the idea is out there, it's out there for good.
>>
>>132201005
Don't you see how great this is leaf?
Trump is giving the media countless distractions so they lose their shit over petty things alienating regular people even more while he passes his agenda on congress, this is unironically 4D chess
>>
File: epic.jpg (12KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
12KB, 480x536px
>>132201260
I'm sure President Trump knows what he's doing, but the hypocrisy of the MSM is fucking sickening regardless.

You're right though, they're eating themselves. I'm just disgusted by it. I'll be glad when it's over.
>>
>>132201571
Over?!!
Your such a faggot. It will never be over until cunt news network is banned from receiving money from our cable bills!
The only reason they exist is bc they get a portion of our cable subscription for being og content . Cancel cable = cancel fake news!
>>
Trump crossed the line. Advocating violence against innocent journalism. FASCISM
>>
>>132202580
That's what I mean by "over" Anon... good energy though.
>>
>>132201005
GOEBBELS GOEBBELS GOEBBELS. YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL GOEBBELS. GOEBBELS WOULD BE PROUD. GOEBBELS
>>
File: gobble.jpg (185KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
gobble.jpg
185KB, 1800x1800px
>>132203732
I think you're saying it wrong... do you mean gobbles?

btw... if President Trump really was a fascist. CNN would have had its door kicked down months ago, and they all would have been arrested.

Did that happen no. Does your statement make any sense? Fuck no.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.